IGNORED

Introduce Yourself

Deleted04

Hello, I was a lurker till the snark section was blocked for the public, then I went ahead and registered. I am not a huge poster on any forum, I tend to just lurk, but you will see something from time to time from me. I am a fundie. I spose if y'all knew anything about me or my family we'd be in the snark section too, lol. I am 22, single and live in south central Oklahoma, right in the arms of Lake Texoma. As far as my beliefs go, well, for politics, I am an odd mix but generally to the right of the right, and religion, I would say, I am very far right, somewhere a little right of the Wissmanns. If you'd like more specifics I'd be glad to go into it.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I'm 39, divorced, single mom of a teenager. I was appalled one day @ the gym when I discovered TLC and the Duggar's! Couldn't believe people are raised like this so I did a little research on this family and FJ kept popping up. Been lurking for a little while and decided 2 register. Wow!

I'm a long time lurker who finally had to join because I was missing my daily dose of snark. I have only one arrow in my quiver, and I teach special ed in public school.

My childhood friend was raised fundie so I find the discussions hilarious since I can relate many of these topics to her childhood church doctrines and teachings. However she has a brain so she never believed that her salvation came from her uterus and since she is in the middle of a divorce I guess she is now fundie-lite?

That is where I got my username from. Those horrible split skirts that my friend had to wear growing up so she could do everything in a skirt and still keep her lady parts hidden.

From the UK, 38, 4 children between 6-18, Musician, Christian but not planning to cultivate a quiverfull. Argue with my husband from time to time.... :)

Hey folks, I moved the discussion with countryboy to it's own thread since it's gone a bit past introductions at this point. It's also kind of lost in here and other people may be interested in the conversation :)

Here is a direct link to where it is now: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15945&p=501831#p501831

Hi there! I was traumatised by being unable to read all the joy and so decided to register an account, I imagine that I will mainly lurk, but dammit I love it here.

Archived