IGNORED

What the Heck Are You People Talking About?

happy atheist

1 hour ago, iweartanktops said:

@Ali, um... Thanks. That was bizarre. :my_confused:

What the fuck is wrong with him? 

If you ever come up with a conclusive answer to that, I'll throw you a party. Mind you, the banner will read "Congratulations, can you please figure out Zsu now?" :D

• Upvote 18

HCofSC? Home Church of... Hateful Morons? No, that doesn't work. Sorry, I'm digging around here, and trying to figure this out. 

I appreciate the help! 

It appears that I've barely scraped the surface of these hate-filled people. It's quite scary. And the people on Facebook who follow them actually scare me more. They are truly dangerous. Maybe the worst of the fundies I've read about thus far. :(

Holy Church of the Shopping Center, I believe. PP's church is a storefront in a strip mall.

• Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...
On April 30, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Nonyabznoch said:

Where did the phrase 'rescue ferrets' come from?

The rescue ferrets are an FJ invention. Ferrets fit more easily into rabbit holes than most dogs do, so they're better at rescuing members who've taken a deep dive into a topic and lost their way.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

Drinking the Kool Aid refers to followers of cults who swallow poison because their leader told them to. I believe cult leader Jim Jones made many followers kill themselves via poisoned Kool Aid n the 70s. People who swallow Kool Aid believe some very dangerous, crazy ideas.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

Drinking the Kool Aid refers to followers of cults who swallow poison because their leader told them to. I believe cult leader Jim Jones made many followers kill themselves via poisoned Kool Aid n the 70s. People who swallow Kool Aid believe some very dangerous, crazy ideas.

Yes, Jim Jones of Jonestown down in Guyana, in 1979.  He led 900+ followers there to build a utopian society in the jungle, and in his unhinged mental state, he trapped them there and wouldn't let them leave.  When congressman Leo Ryan went down with a team to bring some of them home, they were shot and killed.  Jones apparently knew this was the beginning of the end, and made vats of koolaid laced with cyanide.  He convinced his followers that they were committing revolutionary suicide.  909 of them drank it and died.

Edited by catlady
Riffles
  • Upvote 2

Wow.  Just wow.  That whole pisseth against the wall sermon just increased exponentially the level of What the Hell-ery.

That person is so vile and disgusting, I couldn't even find a chuckle.  Can all of FJ band together and get his white, pasty ass shipped to Germany permanently?  I'll kick in the first $100 on a gofundme page.  And I'm sure our comrades in the LBQT community would gladly chip in following his hateful diatribe on the Orlando tragedy.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

(snip)

Can all of FJ band together and get his white, pasty ass shipped to Germany permanently? (snip)

As a German, albeit living in Scotland, I vote for you lot keeping him. Please? :)

• Upvote 6

I don't want PP in the US any more than @ChickenettiLuvr does, but he's our problem. I'm pretty sure our FJ members in Germany would agree with @AmazonGrace and @samurai_sarah.

Now, if we could permanently trap him in a virtual world where all the toilets have polite signs asking the men to sit and where all the people tolerate each other's differences and no one ever pays any attention to PP's rants, we might get a unanimous "go for it!" from FJ. 

I have a weird fantasy life, don't I?

• Upvote 6

It was nothing personal with Germany, I assure you.

Locale chosen because of their law & signage stating men must sit to pee.

:evil-laugh:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Let me tell you - Mr MM was massively weirded about the sitting to pee thing in Germany - yet he never encountered it.

(Is it a real thing?)

• Upvote 1

Hello,

as I'm new here and not a native English speaker, I would like to know what all the references to "Kool Aid" mean.

I read things like "She's been marinated in Kool Aid" or "She drank all the Kool Aid".

What does that mean ? 

Thank you :my_wink:

From the Urban Dictionary www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kool%20aid 

"Kool-Aid" is what one drinks metaphorically, in the context of a political campaign, when faced with an eminent loss. The term was popularly referenced in the 1993 film, "The War Room" by George Stephonopolous when he states, "I'm afraid we're all going to have to drink Kool-Aid." 

The term references the Jonestown massacre in 1978 when all of its inhabitants were directed to ingest cyanide-laced Kool-Aid.

About the Jonestown massacre

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, BrandoBarks said:

Hello,

as I'm new here and not a native English speaker, I would like to know what all the references to "Kool Aid" mean.

I read things like "She's been marinated in Kool Aid" or "She drank all the Kool Aid".

What does that mean ? 

Thank you :my_wink:

I would explain it as being so deeply entrenched or enmeshed in a situation that the individual is blind to anything challenging the view.  It has attained sort of mythical proportions, so in some situations it's as if "drank the KoolAid, fell under a spell."

To supplement the explanations above about the massacre, parents in Jonestown were so enthralled with Jim Jones that they didn't even object to killing their children.

(And because I am pedantic, Jonestown used grape Flavor-Aid, not actually KoolAid.)

• Upvote 7

On 6/16/2016 at 9:14 PM, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Wow.  Just wow.  That whole pisseth against the wall sermon just increased exponentially the level of What the Hell-ery.

That person is so vile and disgusting, I couldn't even find a chuckle.  Can all of FJ band together and get his white, pasty ass shipped to Germany permanently?  I'll kick in the first $100 on a gofundme page.  And I'm sure our comrades in the LBQT community would gladly chip in following his hateful diatribe on the Orlando tragedy.

Germany would proably be like "Hey, don't throw your junk over here!"  I think they've probably had their fill of right wing extremists ever since that bit of excitement about 75 years ago.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, defraudedbychipendales said:

Is there a list in the definitions thread of Voldemorte topics? That might be a good thing.

This hasn't been recently updated, but:

Anything that starts a mommy war is pretty much there.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hallo again,

I have another question:

What exactly would be the definition of 'fundie lite' and how is it different from conservative christianism ?

Thanks for enlightening me :-)

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2016 at 8:50 PM, 47of74 said:

Germany would proably be like "Hey, don't throw your junk over here!"  I think they've probably had their fill of right wing extremists ever since that bit of excitement about 75 years ago.

His manatee of a hateful wife is from Germany. She goes on lots of anti-liberal / anti-European rants in her blog "aretheyallyours".

• 2 months later...

Is Zsu-Zsu from outside the USA cause her accent sounds foreign? 

Edit: sorry just read the post above me saying she's German!

I was asked to go to this board when I asked some questions on a Zsu-Zsu and PP board and told there are FAQ boards that are better than spamming discussions with unrelated stuff.

Two of my 3 questions have been answered but my final one is:

Where is the main source of information on Steve 'PP' Anderson: is it just his wife's blog or does he have another blog and/or TV exposure or something?

On 9/7/2016 at 1:26 AM, BrandoBarks said:

What exactly would be the definition of 'fundie lite' and how is it different from conservative christianism

No one has been able to agree on a definition. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Upvote 5