IGNORED

What the Heck Are You People Talking About?

happy atheist

I think the black to a wedding thread happened on Yuku. Maybe here: http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7069/W ... YALP7WKL2s

Thanks for the link!

A couple more questions. Why is BRADRICK! written in all caps with an exclamation mark? Also, when I sign in I usually check the box to mark myself as hidden, but on the index page I can see my name displayed in the list of logged in users. Is that just visible to me (and probably admins) or is the hidden thing not working right?

ETA: What's the deal with Nate and Tricia? And does cleaning up the carpet after a troll/mess just mean breaking out this smiley? :chores-vacuum:

[i might be remembering wrong, so someone correct me if I am, but I think Alecto vetted him as someone who would have insider knowledge of VF circles. He left to go watch Grey's Anatomy. I think he is still watching ;)

He said something about us little women learning to be nice and then he would come back and talk to us. Plus he had Grey's Anatomy to watch.

Thanks, Boogalou and formergothardite. Grey's Anatomy? Well, if KISA was truly a VF tool in the model of Doug Phillips is a tool, then who could blame him for wanting to watch manly McSteamy, McDreamy, et al., all the live long day? For some reason, I can't stop remembering, and believe me, I've tried, KISA's descriptions of Dougie and Beall's heavy PDA at VF headquarters. There is not enough brain bleach in the world for some things. :disgust:

Thanks for the link!

A couple more questions. Why is BRADRICK! written in all caps with an exclamation mark? Also, when I sign in I usually check the box to mark myself as hidden, but on the index page I can see my name displayed in the list of logged in users. Is that just visible to me (and probably admins) or is the hidden thing not working right?

ETA: What's the deal with Nate and Tricia? And does cleaning up the carpet after a troll/mess just mean breaking out this smiley? :chores-vacuum:

It is BRADRICK!! because that is how he spells it for his manly, go save the world(well people he likes)company.

bradrick.org/

Also, when I sign in I usually check the box to mark myself as hidden, but on the index page I can see my name displayed in the list of logged in users. Is that just visible to me (and probably admins) or is the hidden thing not working right?

You (and admins/mods) can always see yourself when you are online. When you are hidden, you should show up in italics, though IMO, it's a bit hard to tell the difference a lot of the time.

That being said, I believe that two of the groups were conflicting with each other, so I fiddled with permissions and I think that you should have better luck with the hidden user setting now.

• 4 weeks later...

Curious has been in the midst of some health issues, so things are slow right now. I'm sure she'll look into it when she's feeling better.

• 3 months later...

Is there a "block" feature on FJ?

Edited: I switched to "full style" and located the "friends and foes" feature. FJ is about to be a much more enjoyable place for me to visit!!! Mods, lock, delete, or do what you wish with this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Does MRA=Men's Rights Advocate?

(And wishing Curious a speedy recovery.)

Is there any update on when the transition thread will be visible? I still can't access it :/

What thread is this exactly? All the transition threads are available in the Board Business Archive, which you should be able to view. I know this post is really old, so if it's referencing a specific thing that we talked about before, that is slipping my mind right now and I need a refresher.

• 4 months later...

I've been skimming the ExGay and DeDe threads, but can't figure out where the "lung foal" thing came from. Anyone care to point me towards that answer?

I've been skimming the ExGay and DeDe threads, but can't figure out where the "lung foal" thing came from. Anyone care to point me towards that answer?

Bumping my own question to see if anyone can answer. Lung foal???? :wtf:

Bumping my own question to see if anyone can answer. Lung foal???? :wtf:

I'm not entirely clear on this myself. It's something to do with horses and elephants having longer gestation times than humans, so maybe Dede is pregnant with a foal. And then that got mixed with an FJ poster having a lung ailment, I think. :cray-cray:

I'm not entirely clear on this myself. It's something to do with horses and elephants having longer gestation times than humans, so maybe Dede is pregnant with a foal. And then that got mixed with an FJ poster having a lung ailment, I think. :cray-cray:

Oooookay. Thanks for answering. :)

Yes Treemom had bronchitis or some such. I think with usual sympathy FJ decided she was actually lung pregnant? Maybe? Makes perfect sense to me :lol:

Yes Treemom had bronchitis or some such. I think with usual sympathy FJ decided she was actually lung pregnant? Maybe? Makes perfect sense to me :lol:

Which explains Treemom's current avatar, I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

I had pleurisy, and we talked about Mary Toft (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Toft) and her rabbit birthing, and how long horses gestate and decided I had a eleventy month pregnancy in the lungs with horses.

It was funny at the time.(the pleurisy wasn't it was horrid, I had to have a thoracentisis twice

• 10 months later...

I ran across a mention of "Clown College" in a thread I was reading, and the way it was used (and capitalized) implies that it means a specific place (I think). Is that correct, and if so, what and where is "Clown College"? :confusion-helpsign: :confusion-questionmarks:

I checked the FJ Dictionary and didn't find it in there. Searching the forums pulled up a lot of hits that seemed to be posts using the term, but none of the ones I looked at contained a definition.

(There were too many to look at them all).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :text-thankyouyellow: