IGNORED

Feminism has killed more women than the holocaust

Koala

Kelly would you give us an actual number please? How many women in total have been killed by "the holocaust and and all other wars put together"? Can you count that far? Can any of us? Or were you only talking about some wars?

And how many women have been killed by feminism? How exactly did feminism kill them? Are violent crimes only committed in countries which have feminism? Gee the American western frontier must have been much safer than I thought.

Did you know that fewer US menz died in WWI than US women died from childbirth in the same period? Fortunately for you and unfortunately for us your great grandmas decided to have children anyway.

I wonder if those ladies would like the opportunity to consider retrospective abortion.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Kelly takes a moment to google and find an article that allows her to say ZOMG violence against women is increasing - but doesn't bother to read through the article itself. If she had, she may have noticed that it's discussing a dramatic increase between 2006 and 2008 figures (I'm not aware of any difference in feminist activity during those 2 years), which the article itself explains here:

"Due to criticism from experts in the subject, the survey's methodology was adjusted in 2007 to capture more accurately the incidence of gender-based violence. The authors say in the report that the higher numbers may reflect the new, more accurate methodology rather than an actual increase."

Personally, growing up in Christian schools, we were taught critical thinking skills. And then the teachers taught us HOW to think critically. As in, "this is the conclusion that critical thinking will come to." It was very subtle.

However, my English class was not like that. I had a choice in high school (I never went to a Christian college, but I'm sure they're similar, at least on Planet Adventist) between literature and Grammar classes. I chose to take the grammar class. We were taught grammar, and not much else. I do remember discussing Shakespeare anyway, and it was more than just regurgitating information.

On the topic of schools, I went to public junior high and high school in a small town in Texas. So, yeah, being Texas, we were made to discuss 'all the possibilities' and touch on intelligent design and whatnot alongside evolution. The problem really was that the students just wouldn't let it happen. I remember my high school biology teacher's frustration... we were supposed to be discussing intelligent design and evolution, but the students just wouldn't have it. Almost the entire class (besides ANGRY TEEN ATHEIST me and some of my friends, also we all really liked the teacher because he was super cool) would immediately like fall apart in protest over the evolution stuff and it would dissolve into a huge teary ordeal. And that happened in every class something like that was brought up. It made actually learning super difficult and almost impossible to do in roundtable or discussion format. Eventually the teacher would throw up their hands and just lecture with slides for the day, even if it wasn't really their style.

Archived