IGNORED

Lori Alexander: Give Your Husband SEX!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I wonder how many of these men would get laid more often if they did some of the work around the house, and she wasn't so tired. Not to say that's why they should do it, but there are some days where I would greatly prefer the dishes being done and the kitchen being cleaned while I relaxed, rather than getting me flowers.

Er, if he's been living by Lori's rules, any young man will have waited at least 5 years for sex (and that's assuming a very young marriage and hitting puberty at 13) while waiting for a wife. If they can be expected to handle that, I'm sure they can handle 4 months.

But remember the reason that's always in mind even if it isn't put into words: if a man gets even a little bit of sex, he will be like a mindless rutting dog forever after, so the only way to keep him from rutting just absolutely everywhere is to provide your body for his sexual use whenever, wherever. Because it only takes ten minutes. :( Like, that's the reason to have sex. Because he'll go get it wherever . . . and it only takes ten minutes.

Anybody want to bet that Lori has never had an orgasm in her life--or if she did she thought she was being sinful? :(

Oh, and of course, although all young persons are to remain "pure" until marriage, if a young man goes and "gets some," it's always the other person's fault for leading him astray. Even if the other person is a child.

Because men are the true image of God, and also helpless victims of the incredible power we female-bodied persons have to awaken their inner rutting dog.

:scared-eek:

Fundies are obsessed with sex!!!

I would call this onanism. So therefore BJs must be okay, if my BFs opinion is anything to go by a BJ after a long day at work is good (I tried to finish this sentence differently, but both tries could be taken wrongly! haha)

Some of us hardly ever say no to our men because they are irresistible. I'm so glad I don't have a drip in beige pants forcing me to lay on my back whenever he likes, even when im tired, grumpy or not feeling well.

Fundies are obsessed with sex!!!

I would call this onanism. So therefore BJs must be okay, if my BFs opinion is anything to go by a BJ after a long day at work is good (I tried to finish this sentence differently, but both tries could be taken wrongly! haha)

Some of us hardly ever say no to our men because they are irresistible. I'm so glad I don't have a drip in beige pants forcing me to lay on my back whenever he likes, even when im tired, grumpy or not feeling well.

Well, and some of our partners won't ask, "Hey, fancy a roll in the hay?" if we are tired, grumpy, or not feeling well, because they are empathetic people who care about us and also were not born yesterday.

Well, and some of our partners won't ask, "Hey, fancy a roll in the hay?" if we are tired, grumpy, or not feeling well, because they are empathetic people who care about us and also were not born yesterday.

This. That's because they're not assholes and they treat us with respect as human beings with feelings of our own.

This. That's because they're not assholes and they treat us with respect as human beings with feelings of our own.

And some of them actually want us to enjoy having sex with them. What a novel concept...

And some of them actually want us to enjoy having sex with them. What a novel concept...

No..... Women only have sex for the cuddles and the baybeez. That's what my Titus 2 Mentor says, anyway.....

Ten minutes? Well, there's your problem right there, Lori.

I'm sure if he cared about more than getting himself off, you'd have more fun with sex and it wouldn't be such a duty.

And while we're in a magical dreamland, how about you stop projecting your own problems onto other women.

So the fundies do have sex when pregnant and there was silly me thinking its all about making of the babies.

10 minutes for sex is this all the time then Lori cos you are being short changed you know :lol:

TEN MINUTES?

What The Fuck.

Sounds a lot like a one way streets with not a lot of side stops doesn't it?

Sometimes I think she really hates her husband and this blog is just her passive aggressive way of letting the world know what an ass the ten min wonder is she married.

I love how she writes about sex as if it is an object, not an act. Like it's something women should just hand over, wrapped up like a present. Here you go, honey! I'm giving you sex!

Also, pelvic rest doesn't mean just no intercourse, it means nothing that could cause arousal or orgasm. I had preterm labor with twins, and my OB was very descriptive when he gave me my restrictions. Orgasm causes the uterus to contract, and I didn't need any more contractions. I was also told no nipple stimulation for the same reason.

After that appointment, my husband told me that if I couldn't enjoy anything, he wouldn't either.

Sex isnt something that you owe someone or have to give someone.

It is something fun that people can do with eachother when they love eachother. Sex isnt a chore, by requiring that a couple have sex every night or setting times for it, it makes it about as fun as taking the trash out.

If one partner doesnt want to, its not as fun as sex is for the enjoyment of both. Unless youre a rapist of course, but nobody wants to be like a rapist, theyre the worst kind of people.

Why are they encouraging this. Nobody has a right to other peoples bodies, it just fuels the rape culture and makes people feel they are entitled to sex from other people.

What is the deal with this woman and sex?!? Is her husband some kind of sex obsessed pervert?

I think that Lori likes to imagine that her hubby finds her irresistible, and would pine away and lose his manly vigour if she didn't submit to his advances at every opportunity.

Semi off topic, but every time I read about Lori's asshattery,I think of the end of the movie "Jawbreaker". Rose McGowan's character has just been exposed to the entire school, the whole gym is completely silent, and one girl screams "WHAT A BITCH!!!". Cracks me up every time. And I become that girl every time Lori opens her pie hole.

Also, I wonder how many of these men would get laid more often if they did some of the work around the house, and she wasn't so tired. Not to say that's why they should do it, but there are some days where I would greatly prefer the dishes being done and the kitchen being cleaned while I relaxed, rather than getting me flowers.[/quot

Sometimes I think she really hates her husband and this blog is just her passive aggressive way of letting the world know what an ass the ten min wonder is she married.

This. I don't think she even realizes she's unhappy because she's so used to suppressing any "non-sweet" feelings, but we see it. Oh yes we do.

It seems to me that someone who was really happy with their sex life wouldn't be so preoccupied with other women's sex lives. Maybe misery loves company? :think:

Dear Lori,

My husband and I waited for sex until marriage. I don't regret it for a minute- it was the right choice for us. We love each other and love sex with each other.

Then, a week before our first anniversary, he was in a major car accident. He now says that the pain from his three leg fractures and decimated intestine makes it difficult for him to even want sex! Lori, he hasn't given me sex in 50 days!

How do you recommend that I shame him into marital intercourse while keeping him from making weird twisted faces?

^I think I'll actually comment this.

If my partner started "giving me sex" only because it was part of his job description, we would have some Serious Relationship Talk. How depressing, how draining, to be married to someone who sees sex as a duty and a chore. How awful to feel like you have to put out no matter what in order to keep your husband at home. For such sex-obsessed people, fundies seem to have truly miserable sex lives.

Dear Lori,

My husband and I waited for sex until marriage. I don't regret it for a minute- it was the right choice for us. We love each other and love sex with each other.

Then, a week before our first anniversary, he was in a major car accident. He now says that the pain from his three leg fractures and decimated intestine makes it difficult for him to even want sex! Lori, he hasn't given me sex in 50 days!

How do you recommend that I shame him into marital intercourse while keeping him from making weird twisted faces?

^I think I'll actually comment this.

Please do.

While we're at it, I love Lori's asshole husband's new nickname.

Semi off topic, but every time I read about Lori's asshattery,I think of the end of the movie "Jawbreaker". Rose McGowan's character has just been exposed to the entire school, the whole gym is completely silent, and one girl screams "WHAT A BITCH!!!". Cracks me up every time. And I become that girl every time Lori opens her pie hole.

Oh I loved that movie. But Lori still has her fangirls at the end. I think Lori's fangirls are oblivious to the fact that Lori's special hubby Ken is a major jerk. I find it hard to sympathize with Lori because she is pretty much on the same page as Ken. She and Ken annoy me more than the PP and Zsu. They aren't as crazy as the PP and Zsu. But some of the things they say are a bit more disturbing than some of the things Zsu and PP say. The obsession and their views on never refusing sex are disturbing. I can't think of any other fundie bloggers who also frequently do the same things.

Archived