IGNORED

Men's Right Movement

YPestis

They are not men's rights activists, they are misogynists. There's a difference. With misogynists, women can't win because on the one hand we're inherently evil because we possess inate traits purely due to our possession of a vagina. On the other hand, if we go against the grain and prove we don't have certain traits a misogynist associates with women, then that's bad as well because we're not feminine enough. My ex, Mark, was like that, and that's why he can't hold down a permanent relationship.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should spend time riding HIS cock. If you refuse to ride ANY cock (but specifically his cock) you're a man-hating lesbian. But if you ride anyone ELSE's cock, you're a slut who spends all your time riding cock and so you are not qualified to be taken seriously.

There's no way to win at the game, by those rules. The trick is that the rules are fucked. The faster that more people realize that, the better!

All this talk of cock riding, and all I can picture is:

YgcioCQ.png

Some of those MRAs think that women STEAL the sperm from the condoms to get pregnant on purpose so they can get the child support. I read manboobz too - it is great and then I don't have to go to the Sp*arh*ad or other crap sites. They did have some small plans to buy an island for themselves (and ship in prostitutes regularly.)

This "movement" is actually the most useless thing ever, not to mention that these "activists" are highly misinformed and hateful. I just never thought that anyone could be as stupid as they are. My faith in humanity dropped significantly when I found out these guys existed.

As far as I can tell, the First Principles of Men's Rights Activism go like this:

1. Only women I find attractive should exist.

a. If I am feeling horny and a woman I don't find attractive exists within my line of sight, she is an attention seeker, pathetic, clueless about how everybody sees her (because everybody feels the way I do), etc.

b. If I am feeling horny and a woman I do find attractive exists within my line of sight, but does not come over and provide access to her body, she is a tease, cruel, manipulative, etc. (All women who I find attractive know I exist. Their refusal to provide access to their bodies, or even notice me, just proves that they are malicious.)

c. If I am feeling horny and a woman I find attractive exists within my line of sight, but is pretty obviously with somebody else, she's stupid because he's obviously a jerk, or she's a ballbuster because I saw him treat her with respect in a non-flirty way, or she's sexually inexperienced because she's with a woman (sexual experience = sex with ME), or she's going into my file of women who may end up lonely and might therefore provide access to their bodies if I say the right things. (See 2.f.)

2. Being a man means having the right to use women's bodies whenever, wherever, however.

a. Consequences are her problem.

b. Having to masturbate in order to get rid of distracting sexual impulses is incredibly unfair because I am being deprived of my rights as a man. (See 2.a.)

c. There is no such thing as being friends with somebody who has a vagina. Women exist for sex. With ME! (But see 1.a.)

d. If I spend money in order to provide something for a woman I find attractive, she is in debt to me. If she doesn't pay her debt with sex, she is depriving me of my rights as a man.

e. If I do ordinary neighborly things but my neighbor is a woman I find attractive, see 2.d.

f. Affection, attention, etc., are just the cheat codes for sex.

g. There are only two genders, dammit, and only one normal sexual orientation. All people who do not fall within my standard as either too stupid to realize how the world really works, or fully aware of how things are supposed to go but maliciously bent on cheating me of my rights. (I may have special hate for gay men because a gay man treats other men like women--that's how sex works, after all--and this terrifies me although I am unwilling to consider the implications of my fear.)

How do I copy this so I can send it to someone who REALLY needs to read and absorb this? I am just stewpid with compooters. No, really, I am. Help would be appreciated. My bestie is dating the most arrogant misogynist I have ever met. That's saying something cause my stepdad had me trained to say that "I am a woman and I don't think" when he would hear someone ask me what I thought about something. Ahhh, fundie life was FUN :twisted:

EyeQueue what is being held? My eyes suck and it's driving me nuts.

This "movement" is actually the most useless thing ever, not to mention that these "activists" are highly misinformed and hateful. I just never thought that anyone could be as stupid as they are. My faith in humanity dropped significantly when I found out these guys existed.

QFT.

This is a strange system indeed. Unattractive women are lesbians working hard to repel men. Attractive women are sluts who fuck men constantly and then dump them. What happened to having a nice chat with a woman you like, seeing if you're mutually attracted, and if you are, going out on a date together?

jenny_islander has it pretty spot on.

He's also fighting for half custody of their 6 year old. One week/one week. I have to say that as a teacher I have rarely seen that work out well for a small child, especially one who needs routine. We are hoping that it doesn't get to court, but if it does my sister has been documenting the things he says, the fact that he will blow up in rage and then deny it, the fact that the child is currently slightly afraid of him because of it, and so on.

Good luck. My best friend and her ex have this issue (the girls are now older, 11 and 9) and I just wonder why someone doesn't think two weeks on/off would be better in terms of routine. In terms of abusive parents (BF's ex is what I would consider an emotional abuser, and he is setting himself up for the girls turning 18 and ignoring him for the rest of their lives), it would cause more problems, however.

All the "women want to live on child support" men irritate the life out of me - yes, you try LIVING on $800/month. My child support at one point only paid for my daycare. Granted, there are some women trying to work the system, but there will ALWAYS be someone trying to game the system.

EyeQueue what is being held? My eyes suck and it's driving me nuts.

Laura oz: It's a crystal ball. It's from the John Waterhouse painting "The Crystal Ball."

jenny_islander has it pretty spot on.

Good luck. My best friend and her ex have this issue (the girls are now older, 11 and 9) and I just wonder why someone doesn't think two weeks on/off would be better in terms of routine. In terms of abusive parents (BF's ex is what I would consider an emotional abuser, and he is setting himself up for the girls turning 18 and ignoring him for the rest of their lives), it would cause more problems, however.

All the "women want to live on child support" men irritate the life out of me - yes, you try LIVING on $800/month. My child support at one point only paid for my daycare. Granted, there are some women trying to work the system, but there will ALWAYS be someone trying to game the system.

Yeah, I still think that 2 week rotations are too much for a 6 year old. My sister has offered to let her soon to be ex have the child for two nights a week, every other weekend, and other events if something comes up. BUT the child will go to sleep in their own bed most nights. The child is 6, a kindergartener. The soon to be ex actually tried for alternating days for a while. And yeah, we expect that his family is going to cause issues and set up the child to ignore them as soon as possible from how they are already acting. Really sad.

@Laura Oz: Your computer should have some kind of text editor. That's a program that lets you type documents in plain text, like a typewriter--no graphics, no formatting, nothing but letters and numbers. The Microsoft text editor is called Notepad. Copying text from a place like Free Jinger into a text editor will strip out any formatting (colors, tables, windows, etc.) that might scramble your selection if you copy straight from Free Jinger into a more complicated program. Here are instructions for copy and paste in a Windows environment using Notepad and Google Chrome.

1. Go to the post you want to copy.

2. Open Notepad.

3. Put the cursor at the beginning of the paragraphs you want to copy. Press the left mouse key down and keep it down while you move the cursor to the end of the paragraphs you want to copy. The selection you want should now be highlighted in blue.

4. Take your finger off the left mouse key. Move the cursor to somewhere in the highlighted section, then press the right mouse key once. A pop-up menu should appear right where you clicked.

5. Click the Copy command on this new menu.

6. Tab over to Notepad and click Edit--Paste. The highlighted material will appear in Notepad as plain text.

7. Read over the selection. You may have to manually insert paragraph breaks (just move the cursor to the end of one paragraph and press the Enter or Return key) or do some other simple fixes. Notepad's output looks like an old electric typewriter, with letters in one line directly beneath the letters in the line above. You can manually set up tables and lists by just counting characters and using your space bar to push text around. (If your space bar erases letters instead, tap your Insert key once to stop this.)

8. You can use the same technique to copy from Notepad and paste into an e-mail message. Or you can print from Notepad.

And thanks very much for the compliment! :dance:

Archived