IGNORED

These should send Gothard running for the hills pants fire

doggie

I've read this and loved it. I agree. There must be a sequel. Thanks for the recommendations!

I so hope they make a sequel! I loved that book.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So an actual vampire baby would almost be the ideal reborn! Never ages. There's just that pesky need for blood feedings.

The never ending 3am blood feeding and blood poop diapers.

For a moment I thought you'd dug up some serious dirt on Gothard. Enough to pull him down. Oh well.

As to the dolls, I can't see the attraction with the regular reborn dolls. Why, in the name of whatever you hold holy, would you want one of these?

I know of an instance where someone in the YouTube blog world attempted to pass off some reborn dolls as live babies. To make matters worse, they were clearly caucasian dolls and the "mother" was clearly not. It was quite sad and I often wonder about that lady. I hope she was able to get some help.with whatever she was dealing with.

Now if you search "reborn babies" on YouTube you will find some real pieces of work. These women are so into their "babies" that they have more toys, clothes, pacis, and bottles than my real living and breathing baby. It's quite a phenomena to behold, to say the least.

Who wants to bet on Michelle Duggar getting one when she finally accepts she's not going to have any more kids?

I think Michelle will buy reborns once she admits her uterus has finally hung up its ovaries and retired from baby making. She will give them J names and ignore them once she gets a new one. It will be Jordyn and Josie's job to dust the forgotten reborns.

I think Michelle will buy reborns once she admits her uterus has finally hung up its ovaries and retired from baby making. She will give them J names and ignore them once she gets a new one. It will be Jordyn and Josie's job to dust the forgotten reborns.

No because it would cost more then most of her kids (g)

I've actually had to help a lady at a department store buy baby close for her reborn doll. She kept calling it her baby and would try to keep it quiet while we talked and found the right dresses for her. I was very concerned for the lady's well-being. I hope that she has gotten some help with whatever was going on.

He is writing a sequel! Its supposed to be out this year. I think he is also writing the script for the movie adaption.

I wonder what the movie would be like since, in my opinion, the photos made that book. I hope they are part of it somehow.

For a moment I thought you'd dug up some serious dirt on Gothard. Enough to pull him down. Oh well.

As to the dolls, I can't see the attraction with the regular reborn dolls. Why, in the name of whatever you hold holy, would you want one of these?

Sola, I adore macabre and creepy things, for some reason they make me happy. I also love the paranormal. IDK, like I said, it makes me happy.

He is writing a sequel! Its supposed to be out this year. I think he is also writing the script for the movie adaption.

Woohoo!!!!! :dance:

No because it would cost more then most of her kids (g)

That's a possibility that the expense would put her off, but I do think she's going to get even crazier once her baby factory closes up shop.

That's a possibility that the expense would put her off, but I do think she's going to get even crazier once her baby factory closes up shop.

She'll find a way to fund this I am sure of it or Jim Boob will have her commited somewhere.

I wonder what the movie would be like since, in my opinion, the photos made that book. I hope they are part of it somehow.

I know, I hope they can figure that out. I also get nervous when my favorite books become movies- I get so worried that they will screw them up.

• 2 weeks later...
I totally want one of the vampire dolls.

Me, too! And if I had one I'd dare myself to gout in public with it. But I'd chicken out...

:lol:

Archived