IGNORED

These should send Gothard running for the hills pants fire

doggie

He would be screaming grabbing his bible and a few young female interns and with his pants on fire and fly off in his jet. Though I can't really blame him they are pretty horrible.

They are uglier then his soul and that's pretty ugly.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/you-t ... abies.html

Reborn baby dolls have been around for a few years now, and while some people love them so much they actually treat them like real babies, their ultra-realistic look creep a lot of people out. But one artist has managed to make these thing even creepier by making vampire reborn babies.

After seeing Chucky the killer doll in those cheesy 90s horror movies, I’ve never looked at dolls the same way I used to. So it’s fair to say the first time I saw photos of reborn baby dolls, I freaked out a little bit. Don’t get me wrong, I admire the skill and patience of artists who spend hours on end sculpting these realistic newborns and applying several layers of paint just to make their skin look more natural, but i wouldn’t want to have one of them in my house. And just when I though reborn babies couldn’t get any creepier, I discovered artist Bean Shanine, who creates vampire and zombie reborn babies.

vampire-reborn-babies2-550x367.jpg

vampire-reborn-babies-550x365.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe for fans who want their own renessmee? ;) Or Claudia ala Interview with a vampire? Could be fangirls, you never know.

The open-eyed one's limpid blues look like they're studying your throat, looking for just the right angle to rip it out.

So I guess I should give kudos to the artist.

Reborns are creepy without fangs. Some of them look like dead babies.

I have to admit, the fanged newborn one is cute but creepy.

Okay, this is totally ridiculous, but bear with me. Would there be such a thing as a baby vampire? Wouldn't a vampire have to feed on a mortal baby to make a baby vampire? And once the baby vampire has been made, how does it feed? Like, does the mother vampire latch the baby vampire onto a mortal woman's boob?

Okay, this is totally ridiculous, but bear with me. Would there be such a thing as a baby vampire? Wouldn't a vampire have to feed on a mortal baby to make a baby vampire? And once the baby vampire has been made, how does it feed? Like, does the mother vampire latch the baby vampire onto a mortal woman's boob?

This has been discussed in lots of paranormal novels....a vampire baby would have to be made, not born and it would have to drink blood, not milk. It would also not age at all, so if the baby was 3 months old when you changed it, it would be 3 months old for eternity. Yup, i read waaay to many paranormal novels.

This has been discussed in lots of paranormal novels....a vampire baby would have to be made, not born and it would have to drink blood, not milk. It would also not age at all, so if the baby was 3 months old when you changed it, it would be 3 months old for eternity. Yup, i read waaay to many paranormal novels.

That's a new genre for me. Any recommendations?

That's a new genre for me. Any recommendations?

Right now i'm reading Deborah Harkness' series ("Discovery of Witches" and "Shadow of Night"), about witches and vampires and demons. They are a little dry, she's not a novelist, but a historian, but she writes an interesting story. I'm completely obsessed with the Mortal Instruments books about demon hunters in New York City. They are YA, I believe, but they really draw you in. They are written by Cassandra Clare. Morganville Vampires books by Rachel Caine and Evernight series by Claudia Grey are also good. The Brokenheart series by Michele Beardsley are good, fun, smut! Those are the ones off the top of my head, I know that there are more that my hubby and have read, but don't own.

Oh, also you have to read "Miss Peregrin's Home For Peculiar Children"! Amazing, I need a sequel!

Right now i'm reading Deborah Harkness' series ("Discovery of Witches" and "Shadow of Night"), about witches and vampires and demons. They are a little dry, she's not a novelist, but a historian, but she writes an interesting story. I'm completely obsessed with the Mortal Instruments books about demon hunters in New York City. They are YA, I believe, but they really draw you in. They are written by Cassandra Clare. Morganville Vampires books by Rachel Caine and Evernight series by Claudia Grey are also good. The Brokenheart series by Michele Beardsley are good, fun, smut! Those are the ones off the top of my head, I know that there are more that my hubby and have read, but don't own.

Oh, also you have to read "Miss Peregrin's Home For Peculiar Children"! Amazing, I need a sequel!

I've read this and loved it. I agree. There must be a sequel. Thanks for the recommendations!

Our old friend Carrie chemelewski had one of these made after the beneniah tragedy... Made to look like him... Using the pictures taken after his birth/death.

That was almost 3 years ago, right? I wonder if she still carries it around....

Ask Stephenie Meyer. :p Apparently a vampire baby CAN be made, but only if the vampire boy has never ejaculated before, and he has sex with a human woman. The fetus will come to term in a couple months, and will slowly suck the woman's life out from the inside. If she drinks blood, though, it'll keep the fetus from killing her outright. Then when she's in labor, the vampire father will have to tear the baby out with his teeth. I should not know this.

So an actual vampire baby would almost be the ideal reborn! Never ages. There's just that pesky need for blood feedings.

Archived