IGNORED

What are you listening to these days?

Freyacat

Currently listening to Otep's live cd (in the car). I saw them a few weeks ago, & I'm still riding the heavy metal high.

:character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead: :character-beavisbutthead:

I also recently picked up "An Evening w/Neil Gaiman & Amanda Palmer", & that's fabulous, too. :dance:

I've had "Nothing but the Blood of Jesus" stuck in my head, and I have no idea why. :cray-cray:

I've been listening to a TON of country music, ever since summer came into full swing, and I'm mad as hell that I didn't plan better for Frontier Days, because THREE of my favorite artists are playing this year, and I'll be at work for every single one! >:-(

"Coffee" by Misun is my latest earworm which is competing for space in my head with "BBHMM" & "Trap Queen." Speaking of which, have y'all heard Kelly Clarkson's clean cover of "BBHMM?"

Little Toy Guns by Carrie Underwood is on repeat, I heard it and was like, "Yes! This is the Carrie I like!" I didn't really like her last album at all, this sounds like a cross between the Carnival Ride period and the Play On period, IMO, which were my favorite Carrie Albums.

I've had "Nothing but the Blood of Jesus" stuck in my head, and I have no idea why. :cray-cray:

Time for an intervention. Please assure us it isn't the Duggars singing off key or with squawking violins.

Time for an intervention. Please assure us it isn't the Duggars singing off key or with squawking violins.

Goodness gracious, I wouldn't wish the Duggar ear bleed on anyone. I was on a gospel kick, listening to old Bebe & Cece Winans.

• 2 weeks later...

My cuz in the ATL has turned me on to local artist, Raury. I feel he might could be on the verge of blowing up. This song has been giving me life this week:

Devil's Whisper

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Kayne West's attempt at covering this song is nothing more than a bad joke. Kayne West is no Freddie Mercury.

I hate country music in general—especially today's country music—but I just bought my first ever country song, "Ghost Town" by Sam Outlaw after seeing him on CBS Saturday Sessions. Makes a good segue with Ryan Adams' "Let It Ride" and X Ambassadors "Renegades."

Anxiously awaiting Maddie & Tae's debut album!

I just downloaded The Very Best of Fleetwood Mac, so that's what I'm jamming out to right now. Also got the album of a band I saw play in a seedy bar on Monday, so I'm going to give it a listen soon.

• Upvote 1

Country fans, this one is a tearjerker. My hubby told me to listen to it, he has to be away a lot with his current job like these peeps.

[bBvideo 560,340:3bm9v97y]

[/bBvideo]

Loving The Internet at the moment. My boyfriend introduced me to them and now I can't stop singing this song.

[bBvideo 560,340:1cw9uvlh]

[/bBvideo]