IGNORED

What are you listening to these days?

Freyacat

Talk about shades of grey... this has nothing to do with the book and it's content... but it's a great song that I whip out when I need to curl up in the corner and sob it all off...

[bBvideo 560,340:39s72wy8]

[/bBvideo]

I’m lost in this crowd

I’m seein' shades of gray

Lookin' for the light

But I only found today

I’m trapped in those eyes

And I can’t look away

Afraid of the changes

But nothing stays the same.

I think it's a waste of good tunes to be loaded with rap lyrics tho. Whatever. This is a shoulder to cry on.

This one is my weird attractions. And SO's pet peeve since I can't even breathe straight when I see this guy. (He is almost fifty BTW. The guy in the video. I'd shag the devil out of him.)

Italo disco meet german hardcore.

[bBvideo 560,340:32hh7625]

[/bBvideo]

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

[bBvideo 560,340:2r6vnbex]

[/bBvideo]

A song more fabulous than a mustering of pink storks. Army of Lovers <3 God, it's good to be old.

I picked up Marilyn Manson's latest ("Pale Emperor") last night, & have been listening to it when driving around. I've been a Manson fan for many moons now (since "Sweet Dreams" came out), & I'm always willing to listen to new things.

Not quite 100% sold on this new one as of yet, but then again I haven't heard the entire cd.

[bBvideo 560,340:3n469muo]

[/bBvideo]

True Faith by Anberlin. Yes, I heard this song first in American Psycho. I didn't like the original videoclip tho, it was so lame. I also think that this version is way cooler. Way, way cooler.

Gregory Alan Isakov -- The Stable Song:

[bBvideo 560,340:3001c0z1]

[/bBvideo]

Steve Moakler -- Play You Down:

[/bBvideo]

Marc Scabilia -- Shining Like America:

[/bBvideo]

If you watched the Super Bowl ads last night, my man Marc Scibilia (from post above ^) was singing This Land Is Your Land in the Jeep commercial. Wow how many people heard him? Good for him; he does a great job:

[bBvideo 560,340:9ywyl5h8]

[/bBvideo]

And a full version with just the man and his guitar:

[bBvideo 560,340:9ywyl5h8]

[/bBvideo]

• 1 month later...

[bBvideo 560,340:350apwtl]

[/bBvideo]

Put this on my summer list. They're a few years younger than me and I am so jealous / amazed.

And this, bc I know some FJers like Sleater-Kinney / Bob's Burgers

[bBvideo 560,340:350apwtl]

[/bBvideo]

Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Kenny Chesney, and Kacey Musgraves the most lately

I have been Addicted to this song lately, start it at the 1:09 mark

love this supergroup traveling wilburys incl roy orbisons fantastic voice the rest of the group are Tom Petty, George Harrison, Bob Dylan and Jeff Lynne.

[bBvideo 560,340:21e3fjl1]

[/bBvideo]

and End of the line the video was done after Roy orbison died of a heart attack, so when his voice can be heard they show his guitar on a swing chair and a framed photo. so touching :)

Just realized the song I'm listening to is kinda fitting for this forum...

youtube.com/watch?v=IP0dfqjBKbU

I just found out about this guy, John R Butler, who makes satirical bluegrass music.

Seeing as one of his songs is called "God will fuck you up" it probably isn't something you want to listen to at work if you have an office type job.

This gem of a song that is being pulled from Radio stations because folks are idiots

Little Big Town "Girl Crush"

This gem of a song that is being pulled from Radio stations because folks are idiots

Little Big Town "Girl Crush"

I heard about this on a talk radio program. From the snippets of the song I heard, it doesn't sound like it's "promoting the gay agenda," :roll: whatever that is.

I heard about this on a talk radio program. From the snippets of the song I heard, it doesn't sound like it's "promoting the gay agenda," :roll: whatever that is.

I don't think so either... but what do I know? I like having sex with pans ;)

I don't think so either... but what do I know? I like having sex with pans ;)

It's not, more and more singers are getting pissed about this and are covering it.Even the Opry is pushing the song out there!

To be semi-random in recent choices

Home Free (country acapella)

Pentatnoix (acapella)

Lindsey Stirling (dancing violinist)

The Piano Guys

and my way out there bit Apocolyptica (Finnish group. 3 headbanging Cellists and a drummer with sometime guest vocalists).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling nostalgic for old skool dark wave and industrial. I'm on a Ministry, Sisters of Mercy, Wolfsheim, VNV Nation, Skinny Puppy, Front 242, X Marks the Pedwalk, and Peter Murphy kick.

To be semi-random in recent choices

Home Free (country acapella)

Pentatnoix (acapella)

Lindsey Stirling (dancing violinist)

The Piano Guys

and my way out there bit Apocolyptica (Finnish group. 3 headbanging Cellists and a drummer with sometime guest vocalists).

Nice taste in music. Now try these three:

[bBvideo 560,340:1cjue7qv]

[/bBvideo]

[/bBvideo]

[/bBvideo]