IGNORED

Nathan Lawrenson's Twitter

GeoBQn

The day Micah died, someone trolled and claimed that another child died from CF that day as well. Our CF friends were like rabid dogs ferretting it out and exposing. Yesterday, there was another troll exposed in the community. Gina, the troll that website was started over, was so good because she was the fictitious creation of a male CFer in the first place. It's HARD to fake the medical aspects of CF without either exagerating and exposing yourself or not having a personal grasp and showing inconsistencies. Also, CFers will call a hospital when a CF is inpatient, in part to encourage them but also because IF there are questions, it's a fast way to verify a story.

Hi there. I'm new here and haven't yet introduced myself. I think we might be friends on FB; my 17 year old has CF. Anyway I was wondering who the new troll is? I need to make sure I'm not a friend of theirs. You can PM me if you want.

For the record I am here because Nate mentioned on Twitter that there was a site saying that he and Tricia's story is fake. I googled and found FJ. I'm also a long time MWOP member and had thought about joining FJ for a long time.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there. I'm new here and haven't yet introduced myself. I think we might be friends on FB; my 17 year old has CF. Anyway I was wondering who the new troll is? I need to make sure I'm not a friend of theirs. You can PM me if you want.

For the record I am here because Nate mentioned on Twitter that there was a site saying that he and Tricia's story is fake. I googled and found FJ. I'm also a long time MWOP member and had thought about joining FJ for a long time.

Welcome to FJ! Might I inquire when he posted that to his twitter?

Count me as another who didn't think libby was Nate, and now... thinks it plausible, at the very least.

Nate is an asshole to say that there was a site saying that his story is fake. His posts as LonelyBoy were the ones that said that as a way of trying to bait us. A few of us did say that we thought Nate exaggerated certain things, but none of us said his story was fake. He also outed himself as LonelyBoy and no other posts from members have said anything about the story being fake.

I would really like to know when he tweeted that. He's really got some nerve. He talks about us stalking him and being so mean to him and his family, blah blah blah and then when HE comes here himself and actually TRIES to get people to say mean things about him/his family people either ignore him or say no, I don't think that's quite right.

What's after douchecanoe? Doucheyacht?

He needs to step on a lego!

Doucheboat!

Not only that, but he's the one who has kept everything public and then goes around and says we're stalking his Twitter. That's not stalking, that's just reading something that was public. And as far as I know, we've kept to ourselves here. We've never gone to other blogs to say how much of a crappy person we think Nate is.

I don't know, if I was Trish's sister and I found out Nate was trolling people (she maintains that he is not a troll, but yeah, pretty sure he is), I'd be so irate and pissed off at Nate. I'd be pissed off at any family member who acted the way he did.

Not only that, but he took the time out to troll us when he has a sick wife, Gwen, and a foster to take care of.

Doucheboat!

Not only that, but he's the one who has kept everything public and then goes around and says we're stalking his Twitter. That's not stalking, that's just reading something that was public. And as far as I know, we've kept to ourselves here. We've never gone to other blogs to say how much of a crappy person we think Nate is.

I don't know, if I was Trish's sister and I found out Nate was trolling people (she maintains that he is not a troll, but yeah, pretty sure he is), I'd be so irate and pissed off at Nate. I'd be pissed off at any family member who acted the way he did.

Not only that, but he took the time out to troll us when he has a sick wife, Gwen, and a foster to take care of.

The only other sites that have discussed Nate are exposethetrolls and the old MWOP blog. People on Exposethetrolls and MWOP only briefly discussed Nate in comments sections that were attached to other blog postings. The discussions on those sites happened before people started talking about him on FJ. Exposethetrolls comments were back in 2008. Some of the MWOP comments are fairly recent as some were posted last fall. I haven't found any other sites besides those two and FJ that have discussed Nate. I don't think any FJers have gone to other sites/blogs to spread rumors about Nate or even simply discuss him.

All he posted to his twitter was a link to his instagram where he had a screen shot of the same thing that is posted above.

instagram.com/p/YeCLzwjVQo/#

He does not say that anyone said the story was fake, just that people were being big mean meanies.

He's a man child. He created one sided conversations on Twitter, and then gets so butthurt that he has to troll FJ while Trish is deathly ill.

What's to prevent Nate from coming back under a different username? And I totally think that Libbyliv and LonelyBoy were both Nate, and I think he was trying to whiteknight himself by going under LonelyBoy again and saying how sad he was for CL and the loss of Micah.

He's a man child. He created one sided conversations on Twitter, and then gets so butthurt that he has to troll FJ while Trish is deathly ill.

What's to prevent Nate from coming back under a different username? And I totally think that Libbyliv and LonelyBoy were both Nate, and I think he was trying to whiteknight himself by going under LonelyBoy again and saying how sad he was for CL and the loss of Micah.

I'm not sure if FJ does IP tracking or blocking. But that could prevent Nate from returning here. I noticed with the Libbyliv posts there was some whiteknighting of Nate and his family. I don't think Nate will come back here. I think Nate might have also realized that some of his asshattery might hurt his chances of getting a book deal.

I'm just curious as to why you think his behavior hurt his chances with a book deal.

I'm all for him not coming back. We don't want him. He is not a good person.

I'm just curious as to why you think his behavior hurt his chances with a book deal.

I'm all for him not coming back. We don't want him. He is not a good person.

Nate said on that FB page that a big publisher was interested in his book. He didn't name the publisher. Publishing non-fiction books is a shaky area. Publishers want to avoid possible scandals think of the James Frey scandal. Nate has very anti-abortion attitude which was shown on twitter. A publishing company or editor might wonder about how the situation with the doctors recommending abortion to Tricia actually went down. In some of the newspaper articles that were written about Gwen was born, Nate tries to make it seem that like the doctors were maliciously pushing for abortion. I can see a publishing exec or an editor possibly worrying about lies being published about the healthcare professionals that dealt with Nate and Tricia.

There are also marketing issues involved with Nate. If a secular publisher or even some Christian companies are involved, they will want to market Nate as the inspirational Christian man who married a woman with a difficult situation. They would want him to be seen as a kind and caring. I think Nate is a kind and caring to his wife and daughter, but on twitter it was a different story. I've said it before, but Nate likely turned off many people including those in the CF community.

If a book does published, I don't see it being huge with mainstream secular audiences. He might get the same kind of audience that Stephanie Nielson or the Duggars have

Welcome to FJ! Might I inquire when he posted that to his twitter?

Okay. Now I am not finding it. It is quite possible it was on his Facebook. Sorry I got it wrong!

Libbyliv has been banned for being a sock.

This has been a public service announcement. Now back to your regularly scheduled snark.

Libbyliv has been banned for being a sock.

This has been a public service announcement. Now back to your regularly scheduled snark.

Does this mean they had the same IP?

Archived