IGNORED

Maxwells Return to Drive-Thru Safari

library_youth

Just read the baby shower post. Uh-oh! Looks like Abby has a f[redacted]! (F-r-i-e-n-d!) I'd hesitate to point out something joyful a Maxwell has in their lives, except I know that Steve doesn't control Abby and can't take that away from her. Suck it, Steve! Your granddaughter gets to experience genuine happiness on occasion!

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

I'm pretty sure Nathan still derives part if his income through the family "ministry", and while Steve doesn't have the final say in Nathan and Melanie's family, I'm sure he has a lot of influence. For example, if he decided their girls were "contaminated" by worldly influences he could exert pressure on Christopher not to allow Joshua to play with his cousins.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just read the baby shower post. Uh-oh! Looks like Abby has a f[redacted]! (F-r-i-e-n-d!) I'd hesitate to point out something joyful a Maxwell has in their lives, except I know that Steve doesn't control Abby and can't take that away from her. Suck it, Steve! Your granddaughter gets to experience genuine happiness on occasion!

The Maxwell scam ministry is where the money is for all of them. When your boss tells you not to do something, you either comply, quit, or sneak it. My friend is a college professor. The professors having facebook is something that is frowned upon. They don't come right out and say not to have it, but it is implied. My friend sneaks her facebook using a different name and only allows certain people on it. She gets anything she asks for at work. I believe that Steve controls everyone, including the grandchildren. The adult children either comply or sneak, because none of them quit yet.

Archived