IGNORED

The Little Couple

Lillybee

I love them the other show Little People Big World their two sons in real life are holy living terrors who are openly bigoted and homophobic its disgusting. There are countless discussions about this topic and those who know them in real life agree their best friend they show on TV is so abusive to girls its not funny.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will recently tweeted that they bought Zoe home. She has Jen's form of dwarfism and is extremely small. She is about 24 inches tall and weighs only 15 pounds.

I noticed that in tonight's episode that Will is walking so much better. He doesn't seem as top heavy and has much better balance.

I'm hoping they'll post a picture on twitter once she's settled in.

I just did a quick google search. According to one source we won't see Zoe until the episodes air on TLC. No new episodes until spring. Soooo, it's going to be a very long wait. I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of medical issues with Zoe and who knows how the adjustment will go. I hope the best for Bill and Jen.

I was surprised even one photo wasn't leaked. I'm sure they don't want to jeopardize the adoption process. I think both kids will get wonder medical care and love.

• 1 month later...

So sad to see this morning that Jen announced she is getting chemo for a "rare" form of cancer with a "good" prognosis. No mention about what kind of cancer she has. Sending her lots of light.

Sending good wishes and thoughts to Bill and Jen. I hope her cancer is one that can be contained so she can enjoy the family she has wanted for so long. The timing, is horrendous.

I have nothing but admiration for Jen Arnold and Bill Klein. Jen has had something like 35 surgeries in her life and now she is battling cancer.

There are times that I am grateful for being agnostic because I do not understand why a loving God would allow a family who has gone through what Jen and Bill suffered would allow cancer to make this loving family suffer some more.

I just read the story in People. I hope Jen survives the treatment process and the treatment process wipes out the cancer. Apparently the type of cancer involved comes from pregnancy (she lost a baby that she was actually carrying). Cancer in little people is very rare so she is being treated at the Children's Hospital where she works.

This whole ordeal is very challenging. Zoey, unlike Will, was not exposed to other little people and it sounds like her adjustment has not gone smoothly. Throw in the situation with Jen's health and it sounds like the family has a very full plate. If I believed in God I would pray for them. Since I don't, I can only hope for good Karma.

Oh wow. I clicked on this thread hoping for an update on Zoe, but this is so horrible for them! They seem like such sweet people and loving parents. I hate that this is happening to them.

I also read the article in People. Poor Jen! Right now should be a time to just enjoy her children's first Christmas at home but instead she is dealing with Chemo and Surgery. After her surgery she developed pneumonia. She lost all her hair and is now wearing a wig. On top of all that Zoe is not used to little people and had a hard time adjusting to Bill and Jen. I can't believe she is dealing with all of this while having a camera in her face. She is a very strong woman. I am praying for her.

I feel as bad as I would if my best friend got cancer. Jen, get well and I am keeping you in the light. I hope that she knows that so many strangers to her are concerned and some who pray are praying for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so happy for them. I'm glad the little girl looks so much sturdier and healthier than we'd been lead to believe on the show. Perhaps some of the information sent to the family wasn't accurate or was out of date.

• 2 weeks later...

The show was great. Poor Zoey had a hard time the first day but Will was terrific with her. Both children and parents seem to be a match made in heaven. Unlike some of our fundie adoptive parents, Bill and Jen understand that children sometimes have a hard time adapting to a new world and language.

• 2 weeks later...

The show has returned. Tonight was the second episode of the season. They didn't show the children too much. It mostly was about Jen dealing with her chemo and getting a wig. Jen is remarkable and I wish I could be like her. She says the cancer is just something she has to get through. She is handling her chemo and everything else with unbelievable grace and dignity.

The did show the kids at the end. They were decorating a tree and doing Christmas card pictures with the children dressed in costumes from their native lands. It seems that Zoey had a hard time adjusting at the beginning but during this episode, she was happy and called Jen, mama. Zoey is an absolutely beautiful child and Will is the sweetest kid.

BTW, those scenes were filmed the day that Jen had a chemo treatment and according to Bill should have been resting but instead was helping the littles decorate the Christmas tree unlike a MOTY who when she had gall bladder surgery hid in her room for and indefinite amount of time and let her slaves do all the work.

Archived