IGNORED

The Little Couple

Lillybee

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Their son.

I die, I die, I DIE. He's SO cute. I'm so happy for them and him :')

Rachel Zoe, what are you doing on FJ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, Stickers, but I just kept hearing that in la Zoe's voice :wink-kitty:

Rachel Zoe, what are you doing on FJ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, Stickers, but I just kept hearing that in la Zoe's voice :wink-kitty:

Haha, she did say that a lot, didn't she?

There is a clip online with them walking and talking. I don't know how to link it here but in it, Jen mentions that Will really likes sunglasses. See for yourselves.

dr-jennifer-arnold-and-bill-klein-from-the-little-couples-son-will.jpg

Ok...Those shades are just the cutest! *LOL* And am I the only one who just wants to blow raspberries all over that little tummy hanging out of his shirt?

I need to catch up on this show!

I'm a LP as are two of our kids, albeit much less severe than the forms of dwarfism J & B have. I would love for our kids to watch it in the future to see successful, achieving LP families. I also liked the early years of "Little People, Big World" but hate the direction the show has gone in recent specials.

We are not looking to adopt right now, but if we did in the future, my husband and I both would love to adopt a child with special needs and/or dwarfism.

I just can not help myself from comparing Jen and Bill to some of our fundie adoptive parent blogs. I remember one who was angry that their new child didn't immediately adopt to American food and another one who was upset when their new daughter wanted to sleep with mom instead of a bed all by herself.

That's all sorts of horrible. These are the same people who act like they're being forced to eat dirt in other countries but OMG WHO CANNOT LOVE AMERICAN FOOD?

I need to catch up on this show!

I'm a LP as are two of our kids, albeit much less severe than the forms of dwarfism J & B have. I would love for our kids to watch it in the future to see successful, achieving LP families. I also liked the early years of "Little People, Big World" but hate the direction the show has gone in recent specials.

We are not looking to adopt right now, but if we did in the future, my husband and I both would love to adopt a child with special needs and/or dwarfism.

I don't mean to sound creepy, but I saw a picture of you on FB with Trish, and you only look a little shorter than Trish. Aren't you Nate's sister in law?

Love the show......mainly because I could care less how short or tall they are - they just seem like two, pretty cool down to earth people.

My first experience with LP was with two members of the church, they were a very awesome couple.

Will seems to be a happy and smart child. His future is limitless.

Will is so adorable. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks. He is so cool with his little shades.

Love, love this family.

I don't mean to sound creepy, but I saw a picture of you on FB with Trish, and you only look a little shorter than Trish. Aren't you Nate's sister in law?

Yes, that is a little creepy.

Are you facebook friends with my sister?

Tricia is about 10" taller than me.

I am 4'9".

Yes, that is a little creepy.

Are you facebook friends with my sister?

Tricia is about 10" taller than me.

I am 4'9".

I'm not FB friends with her, I just looked because I was curious.

Don't bring the Nate and Tricia circus into this thread.

And seriously, flyawaystray, it's time to find a new hobby.

I am 4'9".

You are almost as tall as I am. I'm 4'11'. There's a woman on Princesses of Long Island that is 4'9". I don't know about you, but I like being short.

You are almost as tall as I am. I'm 4'11'. There's a woman on Princesses of Long Island that is 4'9". I don't know about you, but I like being short.

Yes, now that I'm approaching 40, I don't mind being constantly mistaken for someone in their late teens.

If I didn't have it I would have likely been very tall, according to a doctor, which is why I'm on the very tall side for someone with dwarfism. :)

I don't mind now, at all. Childhood and teen years were a bit rough, but I was into sports and often my short height helped me to be fast on a field, I was often underestimated, which can be a good challenge. Thankfully my somewhat brassy personality helped me to overcome insecurity and teasing as I matured. My husband is shorter than average, so our kids will likely be shorter than my mature height, but we'll deal with it as it comes and hopefully they'll come to see the advantages too.

I'm 5'2", so not crazy short. But for sure on shorter side and over a foot shorter than my husband.

But...I feel much taller, if that makes sense? Put me next to some five feet and they seem much shorter to me. But next to someone 5'8" and I see them as maybe an inch or two taller? Until photos :-/

Weird, random. I've always wondered if someone 4 ft tall feels closer to 5 ft than someone a few inches shorter than them

Yes, now that I'm approaching 40, I don't mind being constantly mistaken for someone in their late teens.

If I didn't have it I would have likely been very tall, according to a doctor, which is why I'm on the very tall side for someone with dwarfism. :)

I don't mind now, at all. Childhood and teen years were a bit rough, but I was into sports and often my short height helped me to be fast on a field, I was often underestimated, which can be a good challenge. Thankfully my somewhat brassy personality helped me to overcome insecurity and teasing as I matured. My husband is shorter than average, so our kids will likely be shorter than my mature height, but we'll deal with it as it comes and hopefully they'll come to see the advantages too.

Ok, I guess that's why it's considered a form of dwarfism. I've had several relatives who were that short, and they were just.....short.

I believe 4'9" is the tallest height considered technically considered "dwarfism", if that makes sense. My kids and I have an actual named genetic disorder, it just happens I am very tall for the disorder, at 4'9". DS seems to be on the much shorter spectrum of the age, but he is still young and we won't see the full picture until our kids hit puberty.

I believe the cut off is 4'10, as long as its caused by a medical condition. I'm 4'10, but I come from a short family. My grandmother is 4'11, but my other female relatives are 5'2 or so. I never think of myself as short. I have no idea why, since I'm obviously very short. I did like being in India - I could see over crowds, since I want that out of the norm.

I believe the cut off is 4'10, as long as its caused by a medical condition. I'm 4'10, but I come from a short family. My grandmother is 4'11, but my other female relatives are 5'2 or so. I never think of myself as short. I have no idea why, since I'm obviously very short. I did like being in India - I could see over crowds, since I want that out of the norm.

Same here. No medical condition causes the shortness on my side of the family (there is precocious puberty in my husband's family, which causes a very early growth spurt and early fusing on the plates so that adult height is reduced - that's why my middle daughter may not reach 5 feet). I just have a bunch of absurdly short relatives, and anyone over 5 feet was seen as being tall. My great-aunt was about 4'8", and my great-grandmother was even shorter.

• 1 month later...

It's so cool to find people as short as I am. I too am 4'11'.

Archived