IGNORED

Blessed Arrows - Sterilization Reversal Ministry

ladypuglover

A Sterilization Reversal Ministry

The ministry of Blessed Arrows exists to help Christian families restore their fertility, after a previous sterilization, through the act of cooperative giving as the body of Christ. We are here to share one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Chris

.blessedarrows.org/

I had my tubes untied through insurance that only cost $200 but it wasn't for lofty reasons other than my bio-clock went off again. :shock:

Anyway, I have mixed feelings on this but want to see what you all think.

• WTF 1

"through the act of cooperative giving as the body of Christ. We are here to share one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ"

My first thought is that without looking into the site, it sounds as if they have a ready supply of willing donors and a rack of turkey basters, but that's just because I have a filthy mind.

Alternatively, it has a very 'Handmaid's Tale' feel to it, doesn't it?

I find it very weird. Very unprofessional site. Kind of 'in your face' in the FAQ. And then, if you are on the waiting list to get help, you are required to donate to someone else every month. Um, if you are on a waiting list to get money to reverse what you knew was a 'permanent' decision when you made it, how and why are you expected to cough up money for someone else every single month?

I think it is extremely weird and something also seems really off about it to me.

• Upvote 1

Sounds to me like a sophisticated scheme for scamming money, having read all the stuff. And if not an elaborate scam, then very controlling. Very, very aggressive and bitchy, very self-righteous and guilt-tripping.

I wonder how much they actually get, and how many 'Discussion Group' members there are. You have to go through this lengthy process to get in there, then you have to pay a non-refundable donation, then you have to pay every month, then there are twice-yearly roll-calls . . . when you have to donate.

A fool and his money are soon parted . . .

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• 9 years later...