IGNORED

Pat Robertson Sex Fantasy is just crazy.

doggie

This is just too crazy I can't imagine how this could turn someone on. If this gets you off you need counseling :lol: but something a bit lighter.

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/0 ... x-fantasy/

Middle aged bored couple (Kempsville)

Both male and female late 40′s seek adventurous couple for fun times. We seek another couple for a night of fun so we can check off another on our bucket list. We would like the man to dress up and play the part of Pat Robertson and the female to wear a tight blue dress and act like she is a sales spokesperson on Home Shopping channel. My husband I would be naked and making love in our bed all the while Pat Robertson will be constantly attempting to save our souls and the female to have ongoing dialogue trying to sell us an Ab Rocket in 3 easy payments. We are open to possibly videoing the event as long as each of you sign a disclaimer. Pl;ease place the word “damnation†as subject line

I thought this was a joke at first and laughed my ass off. Then I realized it was serious and laughed so hard I peed a little :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Different strokes I guess.

Kempsville? Oh, jeeze. That's way too close to my neck of the woods for comfort. Now every time I go out somewhere, I'm going to be looking at ennui- exuding middle-aged couples and wondering if they're Those Ones In The Craigslist Ad. :lol:

This is just too crazy I can't imagine how this could turn someone on. If this gets you off you need counseling :lol: but something a bit lighter.

http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/0 ... x-fantasy/

Middle aged bored couple (Kempsville)

Both male and female late 40′s seek adventurous couple for fun times. We seek another couple for a night of fun so we can check off another on our bucket list. We would like the man to dress up and play the part of Pat Robertson and the female to wear a tight blue dress and act like she is a sales spokesperson on Home Shopping channel. My husband I would be naked and making love in our bed all the while Pat Robertson will be constantly attempting to save our souls and the female to have ongoing dialogue trying to sell us an Ab Rocket in 3 easy payments. We are open to possibly videoing the event as long as each of you sign a disclaimer. Pl;ease place the word “damnation†as subject line

I don't know what's worse - this fantasy or that I thought it would be about one of Pat Robertson's sexual fantasies.

I don't know what's worse - this fantasy or that I thought it would be about one of Pat Robertson's sexual fantasies.

I thought it would be that, too. Now I'm a little disappointed, because I think knowing what Pat's sexual fantasy is would reveal so much about him.

Kempsville? Oh, jeeze. That's way too close to my neck of the woods for comfort. Now every time I go out somewhere, I'm going to be looking at ennui- exuding middle-aged couples and wondering if they're Those Ones In The Craigslist Ad. :lol:

I was just in Kempsville today! hhahahaha

I was just in Kempsville today! hhahahaha

Kinda unsettling, innit? :shock: :lol:

Archived