IGNORED

Pimping out ITonRamp!

YPestis

Um... yeah so I totally got that it was called "IT on ramp" but I thought the "on ramp" part was analogous to being ramped up (excited). I guess I thought it was a reference to being high? LOL I so did not get the superhighway part and obviously I am way too wordly for the Maxwells :lol:

The Maxwells spend a lot of time driving Uriah about the country to fellowship and share (sell their self published cult handbooks and supplementary materials). Freeway on ramps are one of the most exciting things they regularly encounter.

Um... yeah so I totally got that it was called "IT on ramp" but I thought the "on ramp" part was analogous to being ramped up (excited). I guess I thought it was a reference to being high? LOL I so did not get the superhighway part and obviously I am way too wordly for the Maxwells :lol:

That's one disadvantage to using a trendy term as a basis for naming your business. Using "the information superhighway" to refer to the internet is pretty dated now; I even forgot that people used to call it that. I would be hesitant to use a computer company with a reference like that in its name because it sounds like they wouldn't be able to handle anything post '90s.

That's one disadvantage to using a trendy term as a basis for naming your business. Using "the information superhighway" to refer to the internet is pretty dated now; I even forgot that people used to call it that. I would be hesitant to use a computer company with a reference like that in its name because it sounds like they wouldn't be able to handle anything post '90s.

Me too, that's why it didn't occur to me.

I have to agree though that they probably think highway ramps are the most exciting thing ever :(

Me too, that's why it didn't occur to me.

I have to agree though that they probably think highway ramps are the most exciting thing ever :(

"OMGWTFBBQponies! It's a cloverleaf!!!!!!eleventy!!!!"

Archived