IGNORED

Neil Patrick Harris' eyeblack MOCKS CHRISTIANS!

clarinetpower

I give Tebow another 6 or 7 years in the league. He will bounce around. I got up on episodes of Nashville recently, I wonder if one of the characters is based on Tebow. The character is pro-football player who is a goody two shoe and it is mentioned by other characters that he isn't that great of football player.

It has not occurred to me until just now how NARCISTIC much of Christianity has become. "It's all about meeeee!" And if it isn't about them "Let's make it about me! Persecution! Persecution!"

Wow. Craaaaazy wack-a-doodles. LOLZ!

It has not occurred to me until just now how NARCISTIC much of Christianity has become. "It's all about meeeee!" And if it isn't about them "Let's make it about me! Persecution! Persecution!"

Wow. Craaaaazy wack-a-doodles. LOLZ!

I have noticed it more within the past couple of years with people like Tebow and more recently Stephen Baldwin.

I can't wait till Tebow's career is over, this slut-shaming, attention whoring, and jock has long had his fiftteen moments of fame

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

I don't even like football, but Tebow irks me in a way people rarely do. He acts like Christ was his own invention.

Years ago, Kurt Warner annoyed a lot of people with his devout Christian attitude. But Tebow is worse and combined with the undeserved hype, he has irked more people over the past couple of years. His fanbase annoys me quite a bit. A lot of them are people who are well versed in college football, but aren't in NFL. His fans can't see that he isn't going to be an elite NFL QB. Some of the people who were fans of him during his college days became bandwagon fans of the Broncos and Jets. His fans also annoy me because some of them like he is the first role model in the NFL. He is an attention whore who ignores a very important Bible verse about not praying in public. He tries to hang out with celebs, but ends up with failing. I was glad that the attention this season shifted to players who have higher chances of being elite players.

Tim Tebow is a woefully mediocre QB who is only memorable for being a fundie.

Neil Patrick Harris is a multi-talented performer who has found success on TV, in the movies and on the stage. And when he hosts the Tony Awards, you know I'm going to watch.

Yup, he is probably happy to get that reference. I was happy this season that he wasn't mentioned much in the media. I was glad that most of the talk/attention this season was for players who deserve it. Tebow's brother was happy about Denver's loss on Saturday. It is funny because we all know Tebow's pro career isn't going to be huge.

When did his brother say that?

I can't wait till Tebow's career is over, this slut-shaming, attention whoring, and jock has long had his fiftteen moments of fame

When did he slut shame anyone? One would think that would make the news.

I have to admit, having attended Tebow's alma mater while he was playing there, I was a fan. It became pretty clear that he was a big fish in a small pond when he moved into the ocean that is the NFL, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. Now, though, I just find him annoying.

I was watching NCIS last week and they had a teaser with Michael Weatherly (Tony DiNozzo) wearing the eyeblack. Haven't seen anyone saying he's promoting the gay agenda. CBS is marketing football. Wait till some baseball player does it and who ever has the World Series this year gets shat on for promoting it the same way.

I am so freaking tired of the way people say they are persecuted. It's the same old song but a different day.

:?

Archived