IGNORED

Lively RV

snarkbillie

They sold their home to an MTV reality star? That had some potential for interest, but nothing. Does she have a blog with some back story?

Our 3 year old, Avery, was peeling his carrot with a vegetable peeler. After a few swipes he smiled and said, "oh yeah!" He made my heart melt!!

With fascinating observations like this, I don't know how I can keep from following her.

Didn't Andrea and Rusty Yates live in an RV for a while? And; their very inspiring minister Michael Woronieck and his wife? I guess if you are always on the road, you have even less of a support system other than your husband and whatever charismatic leader your husband chooses to follow.

Didn't Andrea and Rusty Yates live in an RV for a while? And; their very inspiring minister Michael Woronieck and his wife? I guess if you are always on the road, you have even less of a support system other than your husband and whatever charismatic leader your husband chooses to follow.

School bus, just like hippies. It's one of those cross over areas where fundies meet hippies on an over lap of the Venn diagram. I believe the Christines in OR also lived in a a school bus before they killed their kids. I'm not knocking school bus conversions. I had one of my own. But the folks featured in this thread have a huge luxury bus. Now they could have trashed the insides like the Duggars did with their so that they could stack the kids like cordwood, or bought one with bunk conversions.

School bus, just like hippies. It's one of those cross over areas where fundies meet hippies on an over lap of the Venn diagram. I believe the Christines in OR also lived in a a school bus before they killed their kids. I'm not knocking school bus conversions. I had one of my own. But the folks featured in this thread have a huge luxury bus. Now they could have trashed the insides like the Duggars did with their so that they could stack the kids like cordwood, or bought one with bunk conversions.

My husband and I used to talk about going full time in an RV. We planned it for after our son was grown, though. (We had discussed being camp hosts in a state park on the Oregon coast in the summers and then traveling the rest of the time.) I cannot imagine raising a child in an RV- not because it's small, but because it feels so transient. Who would my son play with? Who would I talk to? How would I have reliable, consistent internet access?!

I can't imagine anything more isolating than that. Well, maybe if I were in a convoy of families and we were traveling together. That might be fun for awhile but I wouldn't want to do that for very long.

I wanted to do this a few years ago ~ I was homeschooling our older two (we didn't have our toddler yet) and I thought it would be great fun to take it on the road... Travel around and actually SHOW them the country on which we'd been doing geography projects ~ it never happened, mostly because my husband wasn't the least bit interested. I still think it would have been a blast.

The blog is written by the bloke. The Mother looks miserable in every photo although maybe she is not the smiley type.

There is just something 'off' with his writing at times.

Yes I could not sleep, yes I read the whole blog :lol:

I think tomorrow I will let Misty pan sear some tilapia fillets and drizzle it with a lemon basil butter sauce she has a recipe for. It is very good and really adds to the taste of the fish.

Might just be an unfortunate turn of phrase. If my chap 'let' me make something in that tone, he would be wearing it. :lol:

I think tomorrow I will let Misty pan sear some tilapia fillets and drizzle it with a lemon basil butter sauce she has a recipe for. It is very good and really adds to the taste of the fish.

Isn't that special?! He's going to LET her cook for him, y'all. He'll probably le ther clean the RV and look after the kids. Then, he will let her suck his magic penis and take it for a reverse cowgirl spin.

Might just be an unfortunate turn of phrase. If my chap 'let' me make something in that tone, he would be wearing it. :lol:

I hope it's an unfortunate turn of phrase. But it's probably not.

Archived