IGNORED

TLC's The Sisterhood

homeschoolmomma1

Wow! They just gave their girls a sex talk and explained how to put on condoms. It would have made Jim Bobs lego talk rated G lol

Tara and Brian are an entertaining train wreck. Between Brian being a born-again Jew and the cryptic details of the police showing up to their house and Brian getting fired from a senior church position after 6 weeks, I am interested to see how crazy they can be. The clips from the upcoming season of Brian and Tara having a "bar mitzvah" for their son, however, make me nauseous.

Looks like a set up. Tara and Brian are dropping in on Atlanta from LA, and are at loose ends after 6 weeks. (Clearly the shooting and planning for the series started before this point.. so are they actors?)

I found it depressing. Just like most women on tv, they are portrayed as catty and mean.

Yep...the fake housewives formula set in church.

Ok, I thought I had a pretty high tolerance for trash TV, but I just couldn't finish the 2nd episode. Tara and Brian's bar mitzvah planning made me equal parts nauseous and stabby.

Ok, I thought I had a pretty high tolerance for trash TV, but I just couldn't finish the 2nd episode. Tara and Brian's bar mitzvah planning made me equal parts nauseous and stabby.

There was a second episode? I would think that the actual first ladies of Atlanta would have shot this one down already.

Archived