IGNORED

Happy 16th Mary-Elizabeth Arndt

0 kids n not countin

Not necessarily.

Don’t know when your sighting was, but Luke was allowed the rare treat of flying alone to and from Florida this past summer.

http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11939

Unlike most of the other manboys, I think I’d spot him straight away. He’s the only one I’d categorize as good looking. Well built; very nice eyes. At the end of the thread there’s a photo of Mommy and a little’un meeting him at the airport.

Well the guy I saw had a beer in front of him which I figured ruled out an arndt. It actually looked like Mark at first but I figured any trip would have showed up on their blog. It was just before New Years

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When one of the sons was talking, I thought it was some kind of computerized voice until they showed him. I would love to get a speech therapist's take on their odd speech patterns.

I know an early childhood SLP on another forum, so I gave her the link to the video of the bedroom birthday party. She said that (with all appropriate disclaimers that it's merely her opinion and she hasn't properly assessed them) the younger kids' speech is unintelligible and it's not an accent. She also thinks it's flipping weird to have your birthday party in your parents' bedroom.

I watched way too many FamTeam youtube videos last night. Not one minute of them was interesting.

The reason this family is interesting is because just when you think you have figured it out, just when you think you have a theory about why they are that way, they do something that disproves it. They're isolated! But they go to Costco and on vacation and watch TV. Theyre conservative christians! But they dont really act like any of the others. They dress differently. They act and speak differently. Most fundie kids are not allowed to act like kids. They cannot have fun and must become nice, married adults at an early age. And with the Arndts it is the opposite. They are encouraged to be children well into adulthood. WELL INTO IT. Like 30 years old.

Someone here used the term "sinister" to describe them before and that does not surprise me at all. It's not usual. And Wizzy does not look or act her age. There are so many weird aspects to this family.

I watched way too many FamTeam youtube videos last night. Not one minute of them was interesting.

The reason this family is interesting is because just when you think you have figured it out, just when you think you have a theory about why they are that way, they do something that disproves it. They're isolated! But they go to Costco and on vacation and watch TV. Theyre conservative christians! But they dont really act like any of the others. They dress differently. They act and speak differently. Most fundie kids are not allowed to act like kids. They cannot have fun and must become nice, married adults at an early age. And with the Arndts it is the opposite. They are encouraged to be children well into adulthood. WELL INTO IT. Like 30 years old.

Someone here used the term "sinister" to describe them before and that does not surprise me at all. It's not usual. And Wizzy does not look or act her age. There are so many weird aspects to this family.

Did you happen to see the first video on Wizzy's bio page (each fam member has one, you can click on each name under the "about us" group portrait, I believe)? It is so weird, they do an interview with her about how she was running up the stairs and dropped one of the goddamn stuffed penguins. They actually show it twice, once in slow-mo. I mean, seriously, they don't have anything more to show out of what is undoubtedly hundreds of hours of home video?

Also...I would like to know who the people are who pay for the extra access to the "Family Room".

Archived