IGNORED

Happy 16th Mary-Elizabeth Arndt

0 kids n not countin

I agree about the wet dreams, they have zero control over that, or erections. I think people can and do repress their sexuality, though. I was brought up in an Anglican church where there was no need for priests to abstain, so I don't really know anything about priests sticking to their celibacy vows except that some must.

I can see these kids being too terrified about the sin or getting caught to be able to get off, though.

In the gay community, I've met a lot of people who refrained from any kind of sexual activity for a long time because they felt guilty, or ashamed, or because they simply couldn't masturbate without conjuring up images of a homosexual nature while doing it and the shame and guilt overwhelmed them to the point where they either couldn't get aroused or couldn't finish the job no matter how much they wanted to.

These kids don't seem to break any of the rules or push any boundaries. Of course their hormones exist and they're going to find themselves getting aroused, and with 13 boys the odds are that at least a couple of them have had a tug, but I don't think they all do, they've been pretty well indoctrinated.

I totally agree the sheets must be a nightmare to clean, yuck. Especially with the Queen Bee buzzing around the hive in those defrauding outfits!

ETA: I would 100% agree with you if I didn't know so many guys their age (who were much more mature in every way) who completely curtailed their sexual activity because of sheer shame and guilt. They are incredibly powerful, crippling emotions that can override even the strongest sexual impulses in some people. Not all - but some. I shouldn't have said I don't think they masturbate, because what I really meant was that I don't think they all masturbate, and I don't think it happens on the regular. I'm just pretty sure they've been mindfucked into a pretty crippling fear of their sexuality. In some, that won't be enough to override their impulses and in some it will absolutely cripple them.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same birthday as Miss Wizzy. I spent mine in Vegas drinking, gambling and watching cirque du soleil (so worth the money). I feel sorry knowing she will probably never get that opportunity. I think this family is starting to screw with my mind. First, I thought I saw one of the "boys" at the St. Louis airport and then I dreamed I pissed off daddy arndt and he made me memorize meaningless bible verses to try to break my spirit.

I have the same birthday as Miss Wizzy. I spent mine in Vegas drinking, gambling and watching cirque du soleil (so worth the money). I feel sorry knowing she will probably never get that opportunity. I think this family is starting to screw with my mind. First, I thought I saw one of the "boys" at the St. Louis airport and then I dreamed I pissed off daddy arndt and he made me memorize meaningless bible verses to try to break my spirit.

Which one did you see? He was alone? I didn't realize that these people allow their innocent children leave the house alone!

Miss Wizzy's parents took her to visit the nuns at the Poor Clare Monastery in Belleville, and afterwards, surprised her with a purity ring. What a Sweet-Sixteen!

Miss Wizzy's parents took her to visit the nuns at the Poor Clare Monastery in Belleville, and afterwards, surprised her with a purity ring. What a Sweet-Sixteen!

Interesting - many fundies think that Catholics don't count as Christians. The Ardnts really do have their own special variety of crazy. Which isolates them even more, even from their fellow fundies.

I still think that convent life would be a vast improvement for many fundie girls- you get to meet people from different backgrounds (other sisters), and get out in the world with service and work. Plus, lots of nuns drink, go to movies, etc. Also, I bet most would look askance at cuddling with their parents and adult brothers in their parents' bedroom.

Which one did you see? He was alone? I didn't realize that these people allow their innocent children leave the house alone!

The alone part was what made me realize I was seeing things... That and the whole sitting in the airport bar doing grown-up things part. If it hadnt been in St. Louis it probably wouldn't have crossed my mind but they do live close by and work outside the home.

The alone part was what made me realize I was seeing things... That and the whole sitting in the airport bar doing grown-up things part. If it hadnt been in St. Louis it probably wouldn't have crossed my mind but they do live close by and work outside the home.

Not necessarily.

Don’t know when your sighting was, but Luke was allowed the rare treat of flying alone to and from Florida this past summer.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11939

Unlike most of the other manboys, I think I’d spot him straight away. He’s the only one I’d categorize as good looking. Well built; very nice eyes. At the end of the thread there’s a photo of Mommy and a little’un meeting him at the airport.

Not necessarily.

Don’t know when your sighting was, but Luke was allowed the rare treat of flying alone to and from Florida this past summer.

http://www.freejinger.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11939

Unlike most of the other manboys, I think I’d spot him straight away. He’s the only one I’d categorize as good looking. Well built; very nice eyes. At the end of the thread there’s a photo of Mommy and a little’un meeting him at the airport.

And it's that photo of Mama with her hand on his chest that gave me the idea that she's the real power with the boys. Cougar with boychick.

And it's that photo of Mama with her hand on his chest that gave me the idea that she's the real power with the boys. Cougar with boychick.

That is a very "my man, stay away" pose, isn't it?

Where exactly do they live? I'm assuming near Bellevile? Where do they go to church, or do they homechurch? That pic of Momma with her hand clutching her son's belly is just ....gross. And seriously, is that her only outfit? White shorty shorts and that black and white blouse? Part of what is so weird about how she dresses is that shirt looks a little dressy, like it should be paired with dress pants. And she wears it with short white shorts?

I had never seen them in action until the bday video posted on this thread. I am amazed. Was that a TLC show? When one of the sons was talking, I thought it was some kind of computerized voice until they showed him. I would love to get a speech therapist's take on their odd speech patterns. What was up in the video with the one brother saying that the bday kid gets dinner alone with mom and dad, and then saying dad surprised him by inviting him and the siblings with nearby bdays to go as well? He seemed very disappointed that he wouldn't get his time alone. (And really,that was kinda crappy given that they obviously expect and look forward to it.)

I am oddly fascinated after seeing that video....strange strange people.

I do have to say that Mama Arndt does look good for having had that many kids. I've only had two and don't look that good. But she is creepy, really creepy.

Finally, I think I've recommended this before, but for a cinematic depiction of emotional incest and EXTREME isolation of kids, check out the brilliant and highly disturbing Greek movie Dogtooth.

Dogtooth is on Netflix streaming.

I do have to say that Mama Arndt does look good for having had that many kids. I've only had two and don't look that good. But she is creepy, really creepy.

She actually looks a little too good for a 53 year old women who has birthed that many children. Just like the house looks a little too clean and sterile for a family of 16, 14 of whom are men or boys.

In addition to whatever the hell else is going on with her, I’d guess there is some extreme obsessive compulsive behavior happening as well. I’d like to know more about her childhood.

She does look good. The girl child though at 16. I know it is not an absolute but she could have finished her growing and so much smaller than her Mum and with a tall Dad.

I am just havering here but it is like she is under-nourished looking as if puberty is delayed, no way would Mama like another voluptuous woman in the house? Just a pile of nonsense on my part probably. They are one bloody weird family though. If they were my neighbours I would be moving to a place far, far away.

Hmmm... maybe mama Arndt is secretly a succubi demon who stays young-ish and fit by sucking the lifeblood out of her children! lmao.

Hmmm... maybe mama Arndt is secretly a succubi demon who stays young-ish and fit by sucking the lifeblood out of her children! lmao.

Vampire sucking Fundie Mother. I think that is it. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I wonder if she breast fed her sons? And if so, did she also breast feed Lizzie? If she has an attachment to the boys...

There was some creepy movie I watched part of one time. This guy was after this girl who worked in a movie theatre. He was having a relationship with his mother though. I didn't watch too much it was faar too creepy.

I wonder if she breastfed them as well and when she stopped breastfeeding them. I imagine they were at least 10...

I wonder if she breastfed them as well and when she stopped breastfeeding them. I imagine they were at least 10...

OR maybe not

AOfI48IWESo

Archived