IGNORED

Happy 16th Mary-Elizabeth Arndt

0 kids n not countin

But please lose the big bows...

Also, how come it's okay for Mommy to show her cleavage but you have to wear a tank underneath your top?

20130105_113737.jpg

20130105_144005.jpg

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the way everyone wants to spend their 16th birthday with cake at home and the parents, and dinner out with the parents. How can anyone convince so many children that having any friends at all is bad?

Happy birthday Mary Elizabeth! I hope that for your 17th birthday you have some girlfriends to go out to dinner with!

BTW, you are 16....how about something better than Wizzy? Liz seems like it would fit you.... :whistle:

I hoe the poor girl is able to escape. There's something about the Arndts that creeps me out more so than most fundies. They're so insular, and with Mary Elizabeth being the only girl, that can't be healthy for her social development.

I hope against hope that she receives age appropriate gifts. Maybe gift cards for new accessories?

Generally when a fundie child has a birthday, I think "Only X more years to freedom!" (even when it is naively optimistic), but it's not going to happen is it? :cry: The Arndts have been hobbled but good.

She looks more her age in these pics, though. Too bad it's only physical. What I wouldn't give to round up a bunch of fundie teens and let them have some normal teenage experiences for once.

Holy spit- Mary Elizabeth Arndt shares a birthday with my little friend, who happens to also be named, Mary Elizabeth. My Mary turned 8 yesterday and has more freedom, friends and fun than Mary Elizabeth has ever dreamed about. Sadly, my Mary was sick yesterday and after presents and cake she told her Mom "I'm going to bed."

I don't think it would be any fun being isolated and being the only girl in a family of weird boys. Add in strange parents and it sounds like a Lifetime Movie.

Run, Mary Elizabeth, RUN!!!

What exactly is going on with Mrs. Arndt's hair? It's almost reminiscent of flds hair with the odd part and the poofiness up top. I have never seen her with a different style, either.

Ma Arndt looks like she has a fine pair of hair boobs on her head.

Bloody hell, even I had a more exciting 16th than that, and i was 8 months pregnant.

She is a pretty, sweet looking girl, but they are just never going to let her grow up.

Keep er lit, Wizzy.

Just like Sarah Maxwell, Wizzy will become the SAHD for the manboys.

I'm sure one of the manboys posted that Mummy and Daddy Arndt went away for a dirty weekend weekend of fellowship and poor Wizzy had to cook for them all. As the manboys can only ccok M&M pancakes...

Happy Birthday Mary Elizabeth :)

Its my birthday as well :)

I hope she gets age appropriate presents this year, and also gets the chance to meet some female friends her own age-it must be lonely being the only girl amongst all of those manboys.

What exactly is going on with Mrs. Arndt's hair? It's almost reminiscent of flds hair with the odd part and the poofiness up top. I have never seen her with a different style, either.

You are not the only one wondering this...

that is some serious cleavage going on. what's with "allowing" mother arndt to be defrauding and immodest? major case of do as i say, not as i do

that is some serious cleavage going on. what's with "allowing" mother arndt to be defrauding and immodest? major case of do as i say, not as i do

Especially when her sons seem to be being taught to seek a traditional modest fundie stay at home virgin. You'd think their mum would be modelling it to them.

13 virgin sons at home (we assume, although I'd like to imagine at least one of them has managed to break away and dip his wick once or twice) and Mommy runs around in short shorts and plunging necklines.

"Fucked up" doesn't even begin to cover it.

13 virgin sons at home (we assume, although I'd like to imagine at least one of them has managed to break away and dip his wick once or twice) and Mommy runs around in short shorts and plunging necklines.

Let's not forget that all birthday celebrations start in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. Even if they are not home :D

Let's not forget that all birthday celebrations start in Mommy and Daddy's bedroom. Even if they are not home :D

Of course, how could I forget the blowing out the candles ceremony on Mommy and Daddy's bed? :occasion-cake:

Someone needs to study this family. WTF!

I know I've said this before, but the nickname Wizzy makes me cringe. That's for an adorable three year old who lisps her own name, not for a 16 year old.

Am I the only one thinking that Roald Dahl could've had a field day with that premise? Weird parents, 13 strange brothers, only daughter...

Archived