IGNORED

All My Arrows - Another AK QF Family

Alecto

Oh no,no, no i was joking!

Oh god. You;'d have an itchy cervix as well, with that poking at you.

Oh my god, ewwww...... imagine how sticky and crusty it would get

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no,no, no i was joking!

Oh god. You;'d have an itchy cervix as well, with that poking at you.

Oh my god, ewwww...... imagine how sticky and crusty it would get

:lol: I can't believe I just actually googled 'crochet condom.'

I can't believe I'm sitting here with 48 hours to go until my essay deadline, encouraging you to google 'crochet condom' :lol:

This is why I'll never have a posh job with a big salary

Somethings should not be crocheted. The only thing that would make that worse is if Hellena did it with her dirty wool.

Crochet's obviously come a long way from the days my great-granny had it on the arms of her chairs, then.

I couldn't find a page giving the history of these items - but they used to be used during the wars. To keep certain items warm when you were in the trenches. And were often made by the men - so the days of your great-grandfather perhaps. LOL Oh, and one pattern for knit ones has sizes Small, Medium, and Liar. :lol:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/8295274/willie-warmer

You are bound to honor my request for one. Although my womb is closed I would place it clean and unused on one of my alters as a reminder of that season of my life. :lol: But I would prefer rainbow yarn for mine.

I have just the thing! Soft, "baby rainbow" yarn I use to crochet hats for friend's and family's new additions! It would look absolutely fetching on one of your altars. Ooooh, I'm so excited I may just try this after work. Of course, any injuries to your plumbing because the combination of psychedelic baby colors and recreational vegetation moved you toward the spirit of experimentation is not the fault of this manufacturer. :P

:o

Seriously squirming in discomfort at that picture.

Girl, just get a Diva Cup!

Is that a crochet condom???

OW!

I can't believe I'm sitting here with 48 hours to go until my essay deadline, encouraging you to google 'crochet condom' :lol:

This is why I'll never have a posh job with a big salary

No, but on the other hand, you'll have a lot of fun :)

• 8 months later...

1. You'd actually be surprised about how actually happy she is, trust me when i tell you that you shouldn't read between the lines with her. If it's not spoken or written there you probably shouldn't "wonder" about it with her. She has always been very vocal about everything.

2. The normal QF tenets/ideals don't always apply to them, and she has shown disdain on more than one occasion about certain aspects of it.

3. Yes she really does/has played WoW and many other games. I've played them with her on more than one occasion. And she just enjoys playing a priest actually, she also played a Night Elf Hunter at one point in time.

4. They are not native to AK, they were born and raised in Oregon actually. Her husband and her moved their family up there when jobs were at an all time low through most of the state.

How might I know these things you might ask. I am her brother-in-law. Her husband is my oldest brother.

1. You'd actually be surprised about how actually happy she is, trust me when i tell you that you shouldn't read between the lines with her. If it's not spoken or written there you probably shouldn't "wonder" about it with her. She has always been very vocal about everything.

2. The normal QF tenets/ideals don't always apply to them, and she has shown disdain on more than one occasion about certain aspects of it.

3. Yes she really does/has played WoW and many other games. I've played them with her on more than one occasion. And she just enjoys playing a priest actually, she also played a Night Elf Hunter at one point in time.

4. They are not native to AK, they were born and raised in Oregon actually. Her husband and her moved their family up there when jobs were at an all time low through most of the state.

How might I know these things you might ask. I am her brother-in-law. Her husband is my oldest brother.

I do appreciate your input, but why now?

I missed this thread the first time. Going to catch up now :popcorn2: !

I just did the same.

not too many alaska-ish smilies, but -- :chores-chopwood: (man oh man have I been wanting an appropriate excuse to use that one! It's my favorite chore, personally...)

Just posting now because i only saw this conversation a few days ago. Figured i'd put in my two cents because i actually know them.

So your brother is the one who leaves his very pregnant wife alone with a ton of small children on a remote island and does this on a regular basis? But she can't complain about it to him because she is supposed to be "encouraging"?

So your brother is the one who leaves his very pregnant wife alone with a ton of small children on a remote island and does this on a regular basis? But she can't complain about it to him because she is supposed to be "encouraging"?

Ok... so you actually know them... your two cents are??? Please explain why leaving a pregnant woman alone is a good thing for her, the baby, or the other children. She's "happy?" Ok... tell us... :popcorn2:

Oh yes, because I'm going to be totally open and honest about my marital relationship with my husband's brother.

Not to generalize, but some men are often delusional.

Archived