IGNORED

All My Arrows - Another AK QF Family

Alecto

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
PLEASE. NOBODY. Tell Hellena the pattern for the tampons. EVER.

Isn't Sparkling Lauren putting her creative energies into crochet right now? Maybe she could make some special red ones.

I knit and crochet and no, no, nonono would never in a mazillion-bazillion years make a knitted or especially crochet tampon. The pattern calls for cotton yarn or hemp. I just made stockings for my friends this year for Christmas out of cotton-hemp blend and I can't imagine that yarn all up in my cash and prizes. I do have an adorable pattern for a menstrual cup cozy. If this blogger lady wants to make a pad, good for her. I will stick with modern advances in menstrual technology, thank you very much.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't Sparkling Lauren putting her creative energies into crochet right now? Maybe she could make some special red ones.

:lol:

I took the plunge and clicked the link for the crochet tampon.

How on earth do you insert that? It looks wobbly and bendy.

The crocheted tampons would be lovely for tampon-baby funerals! Something homemade to send your precious little one to Jesus in so they know that they were loved for however short a time they were here on earth!

The crocheted tampons would be lovely for tampon-baby funerals! Something homemade to send your precious little one to Jesus in so they know that they were loved for however short a time they were here on earth!

:laughing-rolling: As for me, I'd rather take modern feminine hygiene products over that.

I took the plunge and clicked the link for the crochet tampon.

How on earth do you insert that? It looks wobbly and bendy.

According to the directions, all you need is some lube or water. Use your size "G" crochet hook and in it would go, just like the store bought stuff. :lol:

I think I could bang out that little crochet project in about 15 minutes, but you couldn't pay me to actually try the finished product. I think I will be laughing the rest of the night. :lol:

According to the directions, all you need is some lube or water. Use your size "G" crochet hook and in it would go, just like the store bought stuff. :lol:

I think I could bang out that little crochet project in about 15 minutes, but you couldn't pay me to actually try the finished product. I think I will be laughing the rest of the night. :lol:

You are bound to honor my request for one. Although my womb is closed I would place it clean and unused on one of my alters as a reminder of that season of my life. :lol: But I would prefer rainbow yarn for mine.

Going out on a limb here. I am happy to pay for my disposable items. I am environmentally friendly enough. FUCK that for a laugh though.

What on earth or where on earth do you put them while at work, only sanitary bags in public loos here are paper Ewwww. Lovely to come home from a 12 hour shift with my crochet bloody mice in my bag. NOT.

Life is too short to pack sandwich bags. I'm lucky if I remember my phone.

What on earth or where on earth do you put them while at work, only sanitary bags in public loos here are paper Ewwww. Lovely to come home from a 12 hour shift with my crochet bloody mice in my bag. NOT.

Duh. Women don't go to work.

Going out on a limb here. I am happy to pay for my disposable items. I am environmentally friendly enough. FUCK that for a laugh though.

While crochet tampons are a bit out of my league, plenty of women do actually use cloth pads and manage to keep them from "contaminating" anything else in their purse. It's not rocket science.

While crochet tampons are a bit out of my league, plenty of women do actually use cloth pads and manage to keep them from "contaminating" anything else in their purse. It's not rocket science.

It is a rocket science that does not interest me, sorry :lol:

I am probably just lazy. But I am thankful for the sanitary disposal bins in public and at my work.

It is a rocket science that does not interest me, sorry :lol:

I am probably just lazy. But I am thankful for the sanitary disposal bins in public and at my work.

It's not for everyone. People have limits, mine is somewhere after cloth pads but way before crochet tampons. :lol:

NO. WAY. IN. HELL. Would I EVER live like that!

I LOVE living off-grid, primitive, and close to the earth. I think I would like living in Alaska. But I'm single. My Love enjoys a very simple life and we have common goals. We are not having children.

NO WAY would I be in the situation she is in. I can't even imagine!! Winter here in Oregon is difficult enough with winter chores, farming, keeping the fire fed. I'd pack up and be gone. I wouldn't do it. It isn't fair what she is put through!

It sounds to me like this lady needs to sit down with her husband and have a serious talk. There are many ways to minister without sacrificing one's family like this. If the wife wasn't stranded with three young children, if she wasn't 8 months pregnant, if they didn't live in such an isolated area....then hubby being away for days at a time may be bearable. However, this woman is prime for a psychotic break. How can anyone think this is healthy for the mother or the children? Yikes.

It sounds to me like this lady needs to sit down with her husband and have a serious talk. There are many ways to minister without sacrificing one's family like this. If the wife wasn't stranded with three young children, if she wasn't 8 months pregnant, if they didn't live in such an isolated area....then hubby being away for days at a time may be bearable. However, this woman is prime for a psychotic break. How can anyone think this is healthy for the mother or the children? Yikes.

THIS. Village life runs on mutual obligation, for one thing. If they really don't have the money to pay somebody who isn't eight months pregnant(!!!) to shovel snow (hello premature labor), isn't there somebody they could owe a favor to? And she really really REALLY needs some peace and quiet. For crying out loud, even the 1950s happy-homemaker-wears-Dior-and-pearls-to-make-meatloaf edition of the Betty Crocker Cookbook recommends taking 15 minutes for yourself every day.

OMG I laughed so hard at that :lol:

Wow, what stood out to me is that she has this incredibly overwhelming workload - while 8 months pregnant - and her husband is just too tired from traveling to do much when he's actually home :evil:

I think it would be bad enough to have to do all the hard work when he's gone, but then he sits around and rests once he's back ?? What an ass

I've come across her blog before on my internet trawling, i think. I remember thinking she had pretty hair for a fundie.

Crocheted tampons? Wow. It makes my fanny itch just looking at them. I mean I've used cloth pads and all, but there's a difference between that and shoving crochet up your vagina.

I wonder could they do crochet condoms?

Archived