IGNORED

Auster/Stinking Lousewife

Annette

Jeanette's photos are heavily photoshopped as well. They're almost more paintings than pictures, but it's pretty tough to shop out all the hate-aging Kidist has done. The pic on cameraluc is probably twenty years old, at least. She has a lot of gray in her hair now, and her skin has definitely aged considerably.

I'm getting the urge to go over her looks with a fine toothed comb and compare her before and after photos, including comments on her femininity, complexion, makeup and choice of clothing, including how the color makes her skin tone look sallow. Huh. Wonder what in the world could have prompted that?

I think I'll just leave it where it is: she's changed. And frankly, she's a bitter, jealous old woman. This is proof.

Whoa whoa whoa! Kidist doesn't look old, she just looks like a poorly kept middle aged woman...coming from a woman of a similar age who, if she forgets to dye her hair every 6 weeks, has the same grey.

I don't think she looks that terrible either. It's totally normal for a woman in her late 40s - early 50s (that's how old she is, right?) to have crow's feet and grays. I'm just surprised, given all her talk about looking "ladylike", that she's not obsessively groomed. I would have expected her to dress VERY differently at a public event.

More what I was referring to is her disconnect between her site photo and the recent one, and of course her endless bragging about how perfect and ladylike she is. She doesn't look bad, no, but she is aging and does not present herself as the glorious example of ladylike, feminine womanhood she rips everyone else apart for not being. No offense intended. :)

I'm not yet 40, and I've got some greys, though I prefer to think of them as silver highlights in the blonde. ;-)

She's not unattractive, but IMHO, I'm going to continue taking makeup and fashion ideas from her reviled Michelle Obama.

She's not unattractive, but IMHO, I'm going to continue taking makeup and fashion ideas from her reviled Michelle Obama.

There is a disconnect between her blog photo and the current one. She is a handsome woman but that newest photo is not very flattering. I do agree Michelle could help her out, not that she would pick up the cue.

I agree. I have an inkling Kidist and Michelle Obama are around the same age, but Michelle looks a million times better. Then again, hate makes you ugly. That's why Dr. Laura looks like shit and Susan Sarandon is still smoking hot (both were born in 1947).

Dr. Laura-candid pic

s-DR-LAURA-large300.jpg

Susan Sarandon-candid pic

s-SUSAN-SARANDON-MITT-ROMNEY-VIDEO-JOY-BEHAR-large.jpg

Not only is Kidist much younger in her profile photo, but she must have had her hair straightened on that occasion. I don't know how can she think she can identify as white when to anyone's eyes she's going to be seen as black and of some sort of immigrant origin.

I also got really annoyed by her attack on Christian Lebanese. True, Christians are sometimes persecuted in the middle East, but Lebanon is made both of Muslims and Christians and those girls probably feel comfortable working for people of their own nationality and language, especially once they're abroad and the religious conflicts are attenuated. There's no need to insult them and call them "dihmi".

Catholics drink. Boy, do we ever.

She really is sounding off her rocker, I agree. The way she analyzes faces and roots out everyone's supposed personality traits and inner thoughts is remarkably like my schizophrenic, untreated mother.

Yeah, Kidist really comes off as unbalanced. I can't even feel anger toward her hateful statements, only pity, because I think we really are looking at mental illness here.

Laura Wood, on the other hand...it would take a lot to convince that me that an actual housewife named Laura Wood is writing stuff exactly in the style of Auster, whom she frequently references and never disagrees with. I find it more likely that Auster has a female co-conspirator who is willing to let her picture and name be attached to his words and philosophies.

Laura Wood, on the other hand...it would take a lot to convince that me that an actual housewife named Laura Wood is writing stuff exactly in the style of Auster, whom she frequently references and never disagrees with. I find it more likely that Auster has a female co-conspirator who is willing to let her picture and name be attached to his words and philosophies.

This.

This photostream features some pictures from the event, including a couple of Kidist herself, looking WAY older than her only other online photos. If Laura Wood is in any of the photos, she's not identified.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeanettevictoria/

How is the event identified? I couldn't find it. :(

Guest Anonymous

It was called 'VFR Dinner'. It used to be right there after the link, but I can't find it now. It looks like it's been deleted. Is someone lurking?

It was called 'VFR Dinner'. It used to be right there after the link, but I can't find it now. It looks like it's been deleted. Is someone lurking?

Is someone lurking? It would appear so! The photos are gone from Jeanette Runyon's Flickr page. I'm afraid my attempt to find them via the Wayback Machine hasn't worked - my skills there aren't the best...anyone else want to give it a try?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys see this gem of a rant? amnation.com/vfr/archives/024077.html

Apparently only the white liberals are stupid......etc? I'm only now seeing this crazy group. It terrifies me that people like this exist. :(

Edit to add this particularly disturbing comment: "The more liberals gain complete control the more liberal society will fail, and the more it fails the more those in charge will go looking for the few remaining conservatives to blame.â€

Really? This is the best you can come up with? Now you just look like a racist with no education on world history. You know the enlightenment period which created the way for you to even spew such drabble and not be killed on spot arose from a liberal thinking society. It seems that if it were up to you the enlightenment wouldn't have happened and we'd still be burning people at the stake for being witches.

Well on the Wood/Auster front apparently Auster is ill. Laura posted about an international prayer for him last Sunday. So, that's kind of interesting.

Archived