IGNORED

Auster/Stinking Lousewife

Annette

I don't think anyone else has noted this yet. Kidist posted a couple of weeks ago that she attended the annual VFR dinner hosted by Auster. Laura Wood, aka the Stinking Lousewife, also spoke at the event. So, two separate people then, not one and the same as has been theorized? Although Kidist conveniently left her camera behind, so she has no portraits of the attendees to show us.

cameraluc.blogspot.com/2012/12/we-are-normal-ones.html

Vincent Chiarello wished Larry Auster one hundred more years, and Laura Wood (from The Thinking Housewife) said that we are the normal ones, despite liberals constantly maligning us as mad, insane, abnormal, and of course, (although I don't think Laura said this) evil.

Just because Laura said it doesn't make it true. You are abnormal. It is not normal to be so incredibly focused on race and gender. It is not normal to think that children will be better off in an orphanage than a multiracial household or with people who are gay. It is NOT normal to be a racist. It's not. It's not sane to think that one race of human is somehow "better" than another race.

She is weird and hateful. It's like she is stuck at 15 with her idea of "the only beautiful things are the things I say are beautiful and right now I like things from this era. Everything else sucks and is horrible."

This is great detective work! I do believe one photo captures Kidist and Laura Wood (wearing red) in the background.

I saw Kidist's entry about this dinner last month - but her blog has degenerated into such a HUGE bucket o' crazy that I had to wonder if the dinner was just a figment of her twisted imagination. Apparently not!

Based on the rate and content of her posting these last 2-3 weeks, one can only conclude that she is completely off her rocker. I wonder why the Canadian authorities don't bust her for hate speech.

She really is sounding off her rocker, I agree. The way she analyzes faces and roots out everyone's supposed personality traits and inner thoughts is remarkably like my schizophrenic, untreated mother.

For some one who spews all kinds of hateful crap about other women's appearances, Kidist looks like a complete piece of crap in her photos. She looks like she rolled out of bed and put on some wrinkled clothes she found on the floor.

How warm a welcome do you think Kidist would have in this group considering it includes the likes of Laura Wood - an outright racist (seeing as Kidist it not lily white)?

'We are the normal ones'

No honey, trust me, you're definitely not. :?

And that woman in the background of the picture of Kidist definitely looks like Laura Wood to me.

How warm a welcome do you think Kidist would have in this group considering it includes the likes of Laura Wood - an outright racist (seeing as Kidist it not lily white)?

I would imagine that she works well as a "token" minority for this group. She has the right amount of self-loathing and vitriolic hatred toward other minority groups to be at least tolerated. You know how hateful people always trot out the old "But one of my best friends is (black, an immigrant, gay, etc) and THEY agree with me" chestnut. I think they at least nominally like her because she allows them to keep hating with a clear conscience.

I gotta admit that I had always thought Kidist was a Laurence Auster sockpuppet also. She just kept reposting his stuff and seemed inordinately emotionally involved in the political life of the United States for a Canadian.

Honestly the fact that she is not a sock is much more depressing. This means there's at least two of them.

I gotta admit that I had always thought Kidist was a Laurence Auster sockpuppet also. She just kept reposting his stuff and seemed inordinately emotionally involved in the political life of the United States for a Canadian.

Honestly the fact that she is not a sock is much more depressing. This means there's at least two of them.

More than two, I'm afraid. Have just done a bit of digging into "Jeanette Victoria," (last name Runyon) who posted the VFR dinner photos. Another piece of work who does nothing to dispel FJ's collective sense that these folks set the whackadoodle bar higher by the day.

I can usually see beauty in anyone, but that woman looks absolutely void of any joy or happiness. She doesn't make a good advertisement for whatever religion/lifestyle she's selling.

Now that I think of it, none of those people looked happy...something about their eyes.

Guest Anonymous

Is that Kidist in the photo? I wouldn't recognise her. I seems like she really did go out of her way to find the whitest, most European-looking photo to go on her blog.

Totally agree, Sogba...and was a little use of Photoshopping involved?

Wonder what they really thought of their new black friend. And what they said behind her back.

For some one who spews all kinds of hateful crap about other women's appearances, Kidist looks like a complete piece of crap in her photos. She looks like she rolled out of bed and put on some wrinkled clothes she found on the floor.

QFT Kidist is not one of my favorites but damn that camera sure was unkind to her.

Ok, so I'm new to FJ and all, but I thought fundies in general had a major problem with alcohol, right? Like, "drinking sends you to Hell" sorts of bad? :naughty:

If that's the case, why is there a partially-drunk Guinness in the foreground of this photo? The lacing leftovers on the beer glass suggest that the beverage in question sure wasn't soda... :think: www.flickr.com/photos/jeanettevictoria/ ... 354904085/

Edited because my HTML skills are pasted on.

A bit about the photographer:

http://nomaniacs.wordpress.com/2011/09/ ... -offender/

She goes by Jeanette Victoria on Facebook. She’s very vocal about her disapproval of homosexuality and marriage equality. She’s entitled to that. But it’s interesting to know what people know about these individuals who are quick to criticize, point fingers, post inaccurate material against a minority group. Some have a really dark past. We profiled Jahnmaud Oshe Lane, a NOM supporter who shot a police officer with an AK-47. While these people are entitled to their opinions, we also have the right to know where and whom these comments are coming from.

Sure, we’ve been pulled over by the cops for speeding or running a stop sign every now and then. But have you ever committed fraud to traffick a baby to the U.S. from the Ukraine? Jeanette Victoria is legally Jeanette T Runyon. She has been indicted by the U.S. Government on just that. Just another foot soldier for National Organization for Marriage. Oh, let’s also point out that she has prior arrests for Battery, Disturbing the Peace, Driving with a Suspended License and being a Repeat Offender.

She’s also made some friends based on her “conservative values.†While we should value freedom of speech, we must also remember that false information goes against that notion. Jinger Jarrett, an Internet marketer and copywriter, has written some pretty homophobic things in agreement with Runyon….

“Their whole lifestyle is predicated on child molestation and that’s largely cause of their lifestyle.†– Jinger Jarrett

Ok, so I'm new to FJ and all, but I thought fundies in general had a major problem with alcohol, right? Like, "drinking sends you to Hell" sorts of bad? :naughty:

If that's the case, why is there a partially-drunk Guinness in the foreground of this photo? The lacing leftovers on the beer glass suggest that the beverage in question sure wasn't soda... :think: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeanettevi ... 354904085/

Edited because my HTML skills are pasted on.

The people in question here aren't exactly your run-of-the-mill FJ fundie fodder. They're hyper-conservatives and racists (some happen to be self-loathing black racists. Ok, one of them.) Laura Wood's postings definitely have a religious component to them, but Kidist's rarely do.

There are others who we discuss, real-deal religious fundamentalists, who drink plenty. RC Sproul Jr. and Perry Coghlan come to mind. They usually self-categorize as "reformed" (aka Calvanists) or Christian Reconstructionists.

Followers of Bill Gothard, such as the Duggars, are extremely anti-drinking. Independent Fundamentalist Baptists and many evangelicals are against drinking, as well, as are all Mormons, both mainstream and Fundamentalists.

actually, some fundamentalist Mormons do drink - but the official LDS church is against it....but vfr folks are most certainly not mormon...

Wait, can we talk about how there is more than one person in the world named JINGER?

Wait, can we talk about how there is more than one person in the world named JINGER?

For real! That made me look twice...

Archived