IGNORED

Anyone want a month's free trial at the Gothard University?

Guest purposing

Guest Anonymous

davidlovespriscilla.com/2012/12/21/5-days-til-christmas-serve/#comment-5095

David Waller December 23, 2012

You can use the code: DAVE&PRISCILLA and get your first month free.

David Waller December 24, 2012

Visit EmbassyInstitute.org and click the button that says sign up. It will ask for some information. After you have put in that information there will be room for a discount code allowing you to get your first month free. The Basic Seminar is excellent and all nineteen sessions are available.

Anyone want to join in? You do need a valid payment card, although you can cancel before the month is up to save paying them a penny of your own cash. :D

Guest Anonymous
Toenail. Fungal. Rather. Eat.

I believe I've warned you before.... I will come there and vomit on your rug if you mention it again.... :lol:

I believe I've warned you before.... I will come there and vomit on your rug if you mention it again.... :lol:

Haha I managed it twice today. You is sleeping :P

I have to love that when talking about the Basic Seminar he always uses pictures from the 70's and 80's to make it seem like people are still flocking to hear him teach.

I've got a Pre-paid Master card, so what the hell? I shall report my findings.

That's the way to do it. Keep us posted if you can? For which I thank you in advance.

I would like to go now and do all the Gothard things I did when I was young. Just to see how they would react to being really questioned.

Archived