IGNORED

Saudi Religious Leader Calls for Gang Rape of Syrian Women

doggie

This is so sick it is hard to believe. I love how the son of Satan calls it a short marriage.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/29 ... der_Calls_

A prominent Saudi cleric has issued a fatwa(a religious ordinance) that calls for the gang rape of Syrian women. Expressing frustration that the “warriors of Islam†fighting in Syria may be getting weary for the lack of sexual pleasure, the religious leader issued a decree that promotes hours-long “intercourse marriages.â€

The cleric, Muhammed al-Arifi, who is a leading jihadist religious figure, made it clear that his edict called for the gang rape of Syrian women and girls. He specified that the “intercourse marriages†last only a few hours “in order to give each fighter a turn.†As to who is an eligible bride, the cleric approves any girls or women over the age of 14 who are widowed or divorced. Yes, you read that right. Any girls over the age of 14.

Muhammed al-Arifi has come under fire for advocating for violence against women in the past. A few weeks ago, he was banned from entering Switzerland or participating in the Swiss Central Islamic Council .

and Christians wonder why we don't want religion running the world. Sadly the only way to fix his crazy is death and he deserves it. Preferably by his victims.

Alternet (original source) had to issue a retraction:

http://now.msn.com/muhammed-al-arifi-sa ... n-fighters

UPDATE: AlterNet, which was one of several outlets reporting on the allegations, has issued a retraction on this story after Muhammed al-Arifi denied he made these comments. "No sane person" would've said such a thing, the cleric says in a new YouTube video.

Just FYI, the website this story was pulled from, Little Green Footballs, has been associated with some pretty incendiary anti-Islam speech in the past. They've tried to disassociate the site with the far right in the past couple of years, but frankly I wouldn't put much stock in a story of this type coming from them. More info for anyone interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Green_Footballs

Just FYI, the website this story was pulled from, Little Green Footballs, has been associated with some pretty incendiary anti-Islam speech in the past. They've tried to disassociate the site with the far right in the past couple of years, but frankly I wouldn't put much stock in a story of this type coming from them. More info for anyone interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Green_Footballs

good sleuthing.

I was shocked several months ago when a Facebook friend posted an article from there and I discovered that it had gone from a crazy anti-Islam/general right-wing paranoid crazy to pretty liberal. Apparently all of the old LGF members were pretty furious.

I actually know a guy who was a pretty big commenter there, which is why I knew about it in the first place. He flipped his shit after 9/11, picked up his cough syrup habit again, and proceeded to go batshit crazy about Islam. His transition, complete with trying to convert everyone in our circle of online friends to his way of thinking, was an astounding trainwreck.

Archived