IGNORED

Even Nice Girls Are Sluts These Days

AtroposHeart

JFC, not to derail the thread but as one who's family lived in the heartland of Stalinist USSR, including family members arrested and tortured - I fail to understand how this promotes the common good of society. You know what? when my great-grandpa was arrested, my great-grandma Tanya didn't give a hoot about the common good and how society would benefit by her husband being locked up. She was sick with worry and so were her children, my grandpa and his brother. I wouldn't be here if my family wasn't part of a strong community. I wouldn't be here if they weren't smart enough to walk the thin line between being smart enough to survive but not too smart to draw attention to themselves.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks JFC, very interesting.

Please tell me marky mark is not mark wahlberg?

No, its not Mark Wahlberg but I'm curious about his real name

JFC, not to derail the thread but as one who's family lived in the heartland of Stalinist USSR, including family members arrested and tortured - I fail to understand how this promotes the common good of society. You know what? when my great-grandpa was arrested, my great-grandma Tanya didn't give a hoot about the common good and how society would benefit by her husband being locked up. She was sick with worry and so were her children, my grandpa and his brother. I wouldn't be here if my family wasn't part of a strong community. I wouldn't be here if they weren't smart enough to walk the thin line between being smart enough to survive but not too smart to draw attention to themselves.

Do you mean our forum or MarkMark's site?

Goddess, this dude is creepy. He has to talk shit about everyone who doesn't want him

I post on a religion forum that is populated by folks from AL, mostly a variety of baptists, and the majority of the men on that forum post this same kind of crap. There are two females (both SB) who agree with these men. I'm too old for this kind of shit.

Yup all women are ugly when they get older

http://markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/ ... w.html?m=1

Mark talks about running into a childhood friend and he kept going on and on about how she was so ugly now that she was in her forties but she's a totally haughty bitch because she rejected going out with mark.

Eh? She got older and this amazes him why?

I bet she is still lovely. People don't "become ugly" as they get older unless you expect everyone to look the same forever. She's obviously not going to look 18 at 48 and it shows how little he knows about women that he thought she would.

I also laughed at his rating system. A 6.5, eh? What are you, MarkyMark, a perfect 10?

AuntCloud, there is a valid objection. Are you OK with me starting a separate thread to address your point? I feel like I'm hijacking this one so if you are fine with that a new one in Chatter might be good, but let me know what you think.

I dunno... My sis is 47 and she looks a lot better now than her tubby spotty bushy eyebrowed mullet haired 17 year old self. Nowadays she's thin, sleek, stylish, healthy looking with just a teeny hint of Botox to help things along. Some women really improve with age.

I don't keep track of my relationships as disembodied "dicks that have been in my birth canal". I may not be nice but at least I don't objectify people like that!

Lol. Whatever dude. So this Toni person "doesn't get much male attention", so she's supposed to fall all over herself for the first sleazebag who shows any interest? Please. Most women's end goal isn't to find a man, believe it or not. Plenty of us get along just fine without one, and we're not going to fall at your feet just because you deign to show attraction.

If he thinks girls tend to lose their virginity at 13 at he latest, what age does he think most people lose it? The fact that he seems to think that elementary school kids are having sex is disturbing.

Lol. Whatever dude. So this Toni person "doesn't get much male attention", so she's supposed to fall all over herself for the first sleazebag who shows any interest? Please. Most women's end goal isn't to find a man, believe it or not. Plenty of us get along just fine without one, and we're not going to fall at your feet just because you deign to show attraction.

That irritated me as well. Is Toni supposed to be somehow devastated that she doesn't get much male attention? Male attention is not in itself a wonderful thing, especially if said attention is from prizes like this guy. Some of us have lives. And if I let in every guy who showed interest, wouldn't that make me even more of a slut (in this guy's eyes) than I already am? So we're sluts for not being virgins, but we're uppity for not sleeping with you. Got it.

Just read a few of his posts.

Who is this 'Chris from Oregon' guy he's always brown-nosing after?

Talk about a HUGE man-crush! Are we SURE dear Mark isn't gay?

He's practically certifiable, this guy - what an idiot! I'm so glad Toni obviously took one look at him and went 'Whoa, no WAY am I having anything to do with you, you monster.'

He's practically certifiable, this guy - what an idiot! I'm so glad Toni obviously took one look at him and went 'Whoa, no WAY am I having anything to do with you, you monster.'

He is another misogynist that sometimes MarkyMark lets post on his blog. However, I have never heard of him on any other MRA site, so I personally wonder if it is just a sockpuppet

His response to someone in the comments:

I know enough about women to remain a BACHELOR-ha!

In other words:

"I'm a whiny, misogynistic, douchebag, man-child who can't get laid and women won't date me therefore they are all evil sluts."

Truly pathetic. :roll:

Maybe she won't touch you with a ten-foot pole because your attitude of "I'll deign to go out with you because I think you need that" is obvious? Or perhaps she saw the other posts in your blog? Either of those things makes someone an automatic zero for me, regardless of any good characteristics which I have yet to see any evidence that you have. This may come as a shock to you, but I would rather be alone than with somebody who sees me in that way.

(edited to remove "redeeming characteristics" because nothing redeems this revolting man's attitude.)

Well, he is fixated on dicks . . .

Mark is an asshole fucktard. I used to hate read him until it got too unpleasent like when he was bragging about stringing along some woman he hated and playing mindgames with her.

He used to claim he'd marry if his wife was a virgin . I pointed out there are dozens of SAHD blogs where women talk about saving themselves for marriage. He ignores my logic.

His misogyny is grounded in the fact that women won't sleep with him because he's an asshole so he'd rather hate them on principle and make up all kinds of crazy unrealistic standards for when it's okay for him to deign to sleep with a woman than admit no one wants to be in a relationship with him.

This guy too vile for even fundie SAHD and their headships.

Sounds like Toni has good taste and knows enough to stay far, far away from douchbags. It's a credit to her character, really.

Sounds like Toni has good taste and knows enough to stay far, far away from douchbags. It's a credit to her character, really.

Alectoooooo, when are we gonna get the Like buttonnnnnnnnnnn?

(Just kidding, I don't actually want to pressure you. The site looks great already. :D )

I post on a religion forum that is populated by folks from AL, mostly a variety of baptists, and the majority of the men on that forum post this same kind of crap. There are two females (both SB) who agree with these men. I'm too old for this kind of shit.

I know what you mean. I live in the Deep South, and these attitudes are the norm, unfortunately. But there are pockets of liberals here and there. Hopefully they will start growing larger.

"Hey baby, I want to put my penis in your birth canal!" Bleck! Agreed. It does not sound sexy at all!

I know the vagina is the birth canal, but his wording bugs me because he's implying that the end goal for women is to have kids, which isn't true. Thus, it has the capacity to be a birth canal, but is not used exclusively for that purpose. I'm being nitpicky, I know, but this dude irks me so much!

How about this: 'Hey, baby, I want to thread my urethra into your birthcanal."

Good for Toni choosing not to have anything to do with him.

MarkyMark reminds me of this guy in high school. He asked a girl out on a date and when she turned him down he went around saying "All girls are bitches!"

Go pull your lower lip over your head and swallow MarkyMark.

I'm a 24 year old virgin who has no issue calling this guy a douchebag. Luckily, I've never had sex, so name calling can't be considered "bad."

Fundie logic is not logic at all.

Archived