IGNORED

Even Nice Girls Are Sluts These Days

AtroposHeart

Needless to say, the whole movement has the collective IQ of a gummy bear.

Gummy bears at least serve a purpose in the world.

Do these MRA idiots?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In MRA-land:

Woman has sex 144 times with different men (could be 144 different men for all they care) = nasty horrible hypergamous slut whore with cavernous vagina.

BUT if a woman has sex 144 times with one man (some care whether it's a husband), somehow her vagina is untainted by the ravages of penis insertion.

It doesn't make sense, but nothing they believe makes sense.

Shorter OP: "I want all women that I find desirable to have sex with me and only with me. And I want them all to wait around patiently not having any sex until I decide to have sex with them. And I want any woman I decide to have sex with to immediately put herself at my full exclusive sexual disposal. And I want her to think that I am just the studliest stud ever, and I don't want to have to learn how to be a good lover. And if any woman I desire does not follow this checklist, there is something wrong with her."

Even shorter OP: "BWAAAAAH THE WORLD EXISTS TO MASSAGE MY PENIS BUT IT ISN'T HAPPENING IT MUST BE SOMEBODY'S FAULT BWAAAAAH and also thinking about some other guy touching a woman I want means thinking about some other guy and that makes me nervous for reasons I don't have the courage to contemplate NEVERMIND BACK TO THE SLUT SHAMING"

I will bet cash money that this jerk also rants about ugly women, or fat chicks, or skinny chicks, or old bags dressed up like they think they're all that, or some other group of women he doesn't find attractive that dares to exist on his sidewalks and in his public buildings.

Jenny,you've won eleventy thousand Internets today, and Mine. :dance: :violin: :clap:

Does he not realize that statistically it is more likely that a male loses his virginity before a female, with the median age in the U.S. being 16 for males and 17 for females? Does he not know that statistically it is more likely that a male will have one night stands than a female? Does he not know that males tend to have more sexual partners than females? I don't that it would matter, even if he did know. After all, shaming women and calling them sluts is far more entertaining than thinking and acknowledging evidence. This guy is all about the shock factor. Too bad there are too many conservative personalities flooding the market for his tactics to be effective.

As a side thought, wonder how many times that he has been rejected by a woman to work up this much hate.

Does he not know that males tend to have more sexual partners than females?

That is literally not possible. I don't know how that idea got spread around, but there is absolutely no way to make the math work unless you are assuming an enormous gender imbalance (say, if the population of the US was 2/3 female) OR that men on average have a great many same-sex partners but women do not.

I mean, let's run some simple numbers. Imagine a group of 10 men and 10 women. You can name them if you like, alphabetically from a to j.

Let's say that the first nine women, Alice through Isolde, each have one sexual partner in their whole lives. Alice sleeps with Anthony, Betty sleeps with Bobby, Isolde sleeps with Ira and so on. Janice, at the end, sleeps with every guy she sees.

So from the women we have nine women with one sexual partner each, and one woman with 10. Total number of sexual partners is 19, divided by 10 gives us an average of 1.9 per woman.

And from the men we have nine men who have two sexual partners each (2 x 9 = 18) and one man, Joshua, who only has one, bless his heart, poor dear. Total number of sexual partners is 19, divided by 10 gives us an average of 1.9 per man. No matter what numbers you throw at it, the averages will always come out the same. Now, as I said, this could be skewed significantly if all the men are also screwing each other but the women aren't doing likewise. With the gender disparity in or prison population, this is an actual, if slim, possibility, I suppose... but this is never what people seem to mean when they say that men have more sexual partners than women, so I, for one, don't intend to worry too much about what that does to the math.

Part of the problem here is that we have NO reliable way to measure and track sexual activity. We can track pregnancies and diagnoses of STDs, but since you neither become pregnant nor sick every time you have sex, nor need multiple partners to do either of those things, that is a very limited tool. We have to rely on self reporting, and if women report fewer partners than men do we have no way of knowing which set of numbers is accurate, assuming either is. People lie on surveys, and they fudge, and they give us strange results that make no sense.

:clap:

This. So much this. Also, birth canal? It's a fucking vagina. It's only a birth canal if I decide to get pregnant. I am more than a fucking uterus douchbags.

Technically the Vagina is the birthcanal, allthough often used as slang for everything "down there", anyway "penis in birthcanal", does it even sound remotely like something that you'd want to participate in? :?

Efficiency.

Dzerzhinsky wasn't a theoretician, unless you accept changing the boundaries of what the secret police did as a theory. He was, however, utterly devoted to the revolution. I think that is important. And he was incorruptible.

He wanted badly (and he took a lot of pain and prison sentences for it) to change society. He was prepared to put everything he had on the line for that. He came from a posh family and then cleaned the toilets in prison because a good communist should take on any task. He approached being the head of the Cheka in the same way. A nasty job, but one that must be done, and must be done well.

The Cheka were necessary, I'm sorry to say, but they were. A Dzerzhinsky is vastly preferable to a Beria, when you have that function which must be fulfilled.

Really? I like you a lot, JFC, but this phrase made me queasy. (Besides being a Slavist I'm a Russian Jew, so I have some intimate connections to this history...)

Technically the Vagina is the birthcanal, allthough often used as slang for everything "down there", anyway "penis in birthcanal", does it even sound remotely like something that you'd want to participate in? :?

"Hey baby, I want to put my penis in your birth canal!" Bleck! Agreed. It does not sound sexy at all!

I know the vagina is the birth canal, but his wording bugs me because he's implying that the end goal for women is to have kids, which isn't true. Thus, it has the capacity to be a birth canal, but is not used exclusively for that purpose. I'm being nitpicky, I know, but this dude irks me so much!

Really? I like you a lot, JFC, but this phrase made me queasy. (Besides being a Slavist I'm a Russian Jew, so I have some intimate connections to this history...)

OnceModest, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad! I will try to explain and see if it sounds less dodgy (my position is controversial even amongst Trots...I'm considered as tilting towards Stalinism on this one). I know I am very clumsy in describing what I mean and I apologise for that.

There was a strong movement aimed at undermining and destroying the revolution. Therefore there needed to be a stronger movement to find out these types. It wasn't possible to ignore them or pretend they didn't exist in Civil War conditions.

It was better a Dzerzhinsky (who was worried about clean hands) than a Beria (who didn't give a fuck and revelled in torture). To me, if it has to be done, it has to be done, but you should do it in sorrow and necessity, not in glee and enjoyment. I don't get people who have a fetish for guns and torture and the like. Guns are tools to do what has to be done (and torture is always wrong, there is no justification for torture which makes logical sense).

But guns are needed, sadly, they are. Sometimes you need to raise the gun. You and I might disagree about when that might be, but unless you are a complete pacifist....well, at some point you need to nod or at least turn away.

I am so sick of this nonsense. Women should never be assigned value based on sexual status. If a guy cared about me then my virginity status or number of sexual partners shouldn't matter, as it wouldn't matter to me. I know plenty of sexually active women that are "nice" and plenty of virgins that are "mean." Once again, sexual activity does not equal "niceness" or "meanness." Does this guy get out at all? This is so far removed from reality.

I mean, let's run some simple numbers. Imagine a group of 10 men and 10 women. You can name them if you like, alphabetically from a to j.

Let's say that the first nine women, Alice through Isolde, each have one sexual partner in their whole lives. Alice sleeps with Anthony, Betty sleeps with Bobby, Isolde sleeps with Ira and so on. Janice, at the end, sleeps with every guy she sees.

So from the women we have nine women with one sexual partner each, and one woman with 10. Total number of sexual partners is 19, divided by 10 gives us an average of 1.9 per woman.

And from the men we have nine men who have two sexual partners each (2 x 9 = 18) and one man, Joshua, who only has one, bless his heart, poor dear. Total number of sexual partners is 19, divided by 10 gives us an average of 1.9 per man. No matter what numbers you throw at it, the averages will always come out the same. Now, as I said, this could be skewed significantly if all the men are also screwing each other but the women aren't doing likewise. With the gender disparity in or prison population, this is an actual, if slim, possibility, I suppose... but this is never what people seem to mean when they say that men have more sexual partners than women, so I, for one, don't intend to worry too much about what that does to the math.

Part of the problem here is that we have NO reliable way to measure and track sexual activity. We can track pregnancies and diagnoses of STDs, but since you neither become pregnant nor sick every time you have sex, nor need multiple partners to do either of those things, that is a very limited tool. We have to rely on self reporting, and if women report fewer partners than men do we have no way of knowing which set of numbers is accurate, assuming either is. People lie on surveys, and they fudge, and they give us strange results that make no sense.

What you are saying is true. I believe that I misinterpreted reading something in one of my classes and didn't bother to analyze it further. I appreciate the clarification.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21...and I'm pretty sure I would have qualified as a Grade A Bitch to this guy beforehand. I don't tolerate shit from anyone, period. It's gotten me called more names than anything else, but I'm okay with that.

What you are saying is true. I believe that I misinterpreted reading something in one of my classes and didn't bother to analyze it further. I appreciate the clarification.

It also depends on how you define "average."

Your example is the mean, which yes, should be equal if there are even numbers of males and females and only count heterosexual intercourse. However, it is very possible for there to be a higher mean average for men's sexual partners because the population is 51% female at birth and skews more female from there since men have higher mortality at almost every age. And that's not even getting into homosexual intercourse.

Defining "average" as the medians in this example does work out to different "averages" with 1 sexual partner for women and 2 for men. In this case, the modes are the same as the medians, though not always if the distribution varies.

In MRA-land:

Woman has sex 144 times with different men (could be 144 different men for all they care) = nasty horrible hypergamous slut whore with cavernous vagina.

BUT if a woman has sex 144 times with one man (some care whether it's a husband), somehow her vagina is untainted by the ravages of penis insertion.

It doesn't make sense, but nothing they believe makes sense.

BOOM, logic!

Mark is an asshole fucktard. I used to hate read him until it got too unpleasent like when he was bragging about stringing along some woman he hated and playing mindgames with her.

He used to claim he'd marry if his wife was a virgin . I pointed out there are dozens of SAHD blogs where women talk about saving themselves for marriage. He ignores my logic.

His misogyny is grounded in the fact that women won't sleep with him because he's an asshole so he'd rather hate them on principle and make up all kinds of crazy unrealistic standards for when it's okay for him to deign to sleep with a woman than admit no one wants to be in a relationship with him.

With so many "sluts" out there working hard to have ONS, it's amazing Markymark can't get some. He must be VERY repulsive.

Shorter OP: "I want all women that I find desirable to have sex with me and only with me. And I want them all to wait around patiently not having any sex until I decide to have sex with them. And I want any woman I decide to have sex with to immediately put herself at my full exclusive sexual disposal. And I want her to think that I am just the studliest stud ever, and I don't want to have to learn how to be a good lover. And if any woman I desire does not follow this checklist, there is something wrong with her."

Even shorter OP: "BWAAAAAH THE WORLD EXISTS TO MASSAGE MY PENIS BUT IT ISN'T HAPPENING IT MUST BE SOMEBODY'S FAULT BWAAAAAH and also thinking about some other guy touching a woman I want means thinking about some other guy and that makes me nervous for reasons I don't have the courage to contemplate NEVERMIND BACK TO THE SLUT SHAMING"

I will bet cash money that this jerk also rants about ugly women, or fat chicks, or skinny chicks, or old bags dressed up like they think they're all that, or some other group of women he doesn't find attractive that dares to exist on his sidewalks and in his public buildings.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Nail. On. Head. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yup all women are ugly when they get older

http://markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/ ... w.html?m=1

Mark talks about running into a childhood friend and he kept going on and on about how she was so ugly now that she was in her forties but she's a totally haughty bitch because she rejected going out with mark.

I got the house number and called her a few times when I thought about her in passing over the past two months. She never called me back. She never gave me her cell phone number-not that I wanted it. I was like, really?! Toni cannot and does not get much in the way of male attention these days, yet she blew me off like she was a 10 or something. Toni, my dear, you never were a 10, even back in the day. Nowadays, you DEFINITELY are not; you're anything but!

Archived