IGNORED

Even Nice Girls Are Sluts These Days

AtroposHeart

Guys,

I forget who made this point at Mancoat, but it was an astute one nonetheless. The poster in question posited that even nice girls are sluts. Here's why...

First, let's take a look at your typical slut; this is your typical woman. She becomes sexually active at 13-at the latest! She has 4-6 short term relationships per year lasting 2-3 months each. Between these relationships, she has a couple of one night stands worked in between. By the time your typical woman is 25, she will have been sexually active for 12 years. When we take her yearly partner count (4 relationships + 4 ONS per year)*12, we get 96 partners by the time she's 25; that's being conservative, because we only allowed for ONE ONS in between her short term relationships. If we assume two ONS in between STRs, then we get (4 STRs + 8 ONS)*12=144; that's 144 dicks by the time she's reached 25! That's slutting it up-er, being an empowered, liberated woman...

Now, let us look at what passes for a nice girl these days, shall we? A nice girl doesn't lose her virginity until turning 16. This nice girl has two boyfriends a year; she has two LTRs lasting about six months each per year. Now, if we assume that said nice girl continues this pattern until 25, she'll have slept with 18 men by the time she reaches 25; by the time she's hit 25, our modern day nice girl will have had 18 penises in her birth canal. Since 18<<96 or 144, that passes as a virtuous woman these days.

However, today's nice girl will have no doubt had a couple of one night stands along the way too; what, you think she didn't do the nasty with someone during her spring breaks?! Come on! At the very least, she will have had a couple of short term flings amongst her LTRs. That brings the notch count of today's 'nice girl' (or what PASSES for a nice girl today, I should say) up to 20, minimum-all by the time she reaches 25. BTW, the health text books of a generation ago said that any woman who'd had more than six or seven partners during her lifetime was promiscuous. Therefore, even a 'nice girl' of today is a slut. As Chris in Oregon would say, ICK! Until next time...

http://markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/ ... -days.html

Post not broken, because I do not give a damn.

No, this is not satire the Southern Poverty Law center labels this a sate site

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... -the-sites

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is typical "men's rights activist" drivel. It's highly unlikely the author's ever even met a woman, let alone had sex with one. All of their opinions are based on television sitcoms and what they believe the 1950s were like.

Needless to say, the whole movement has the collective IQ of a gummy bear.

If the number of penises in my "birth-canal" define whether or not I'm "nice", I'll pass on nice. Sorry, too busy trying to be a decent human being, to bother counting and being defined by my sexual partners.

This guy is gross. Like it's any of his business how many people ANYONE sleeps with. He probably doesn't get to sleep with anyone.

If the number of penises in my "birth-canal" define whether or not I'm "nice", I'll pass on nice. Sorry, too busy trying to be a decent human being, to bother counting and being defined by my sexual partners.

:clap:

This. So much this. Also, birth canal? It's a fucking vagina. It's only a birth canal if I decide to get pregnant. I am more than a fucking uterus douchbags.

Why... Does not having sex until 16 and then having two "LTR" ("long term relationship" is too long a phrase to type, amirite) make you a "nice girl"? Where did that definition come from? Seems completely arbitrary and stupid to me, not to mention oddly specific. Why 16? Why two a year? Very strange.

This is typical "men's rights activist" drivel. It's highly unlikely the author's ever even met a woman, let alone had sex with one. All of their opinions are based on television sitcoms and what they believe the 1950s were like.

Needless to say, the whole movement has the collective IQ of a gummy bear.

Sums the whole thing up masterfully. (Mistressfully? :D )

Also, the initial rant seems to suggest the penises were disembodied entities. If a woman has had sex 144 times before she has sex with the speshul MRA*, that would suggest 144 men had sex with her. If he's so concerned about the amount of sex women have, he might want to work on convincing men not to have sex with women rather than blaming the women.

*This will never happen.

Man I wish I was getting that much sex, or at least that's what my first thought was reading this. And hey I'm one of the nice girls, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 16 and have only had 1 sexual partner. However what this ass clown fails to answer is why is that bad? Why would having sex with 96 people be bad if you're being safe? Oh that's right nothing at all because someone's sex life is their business and their business alone.

Note to writer of this blog: What do you call a girl who has had sex 96 times? Answer: Her name, not "slut".

Edited because I made an error

Typical double standard. Most logical people would see through this for the utter shit it is, but then again, I wouldn't hold out hope for most "men's rights" proponents to be logical. This attitude and argument seems to be the core of all anti-woman sentiment today and it's being parroted over and over. Gag!

I am well over 16 and a virgin and it would be my pleasure to demonstrate to this douchecanoe how very not nice a virgin can be to misogynistic assholes.

As for "men's rights activism", come back when someone has slammed YOU for sleeping with too many members of the opposite sex.

I didn't "lose my virginity" until I was 23, way past 16. What does that make me? Just two sexual partners (a friend and guy I dated) by almost 24.

Willsay Marky Mark is a bitter man who had a woman leave him and now is pissed at all women. He's single and with that attitude, guarantee he's not getting any women ever. I almost feel sorry for him. What a horrible way to live, to be so full of hate and anger. Waste of a life really. But it's his own damn fault, so not sorry.

Ah, MarkyMark...how I miss thee. He used to comment on Anna T's blog posts and received complaints from other bloggers for his misogynist comments. Anna T defended him saying that while the guy's comment were a bit far out, he was a "product of feminism". You know, it's not his fault he's a woman-hating pig, it's woman's fault for hurting his feelings.

Interesting that these and other misogynist sites always focus on how "slutty" a woman is but never comment on all the males that had to be sluts in order for the woman to be slutty. Or they will brag about their sexual conquests and make it sound like it's the girl's fault that they were easy. There's no mention of whorish guys. I mean, if the woman is slutty, what does that say about the men who have been in hundreds of vaginas? At least fundie sites pays lip service to male purity as well.

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, and I can count the number dicks that have been in my vagina on one hand. The dude who wrote that piece of bullshit has probably never been laid and most likely never will.

http://markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/ ... -days.html

Post not broken, because I do not give a damn.

No, this is not satire the Southern Poverty Law center labels this a sate site

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... -the-sites

It's weird. Not that many blogs make me angry here; but he by the way he's typing it sounds like he's mad at me and I don't even know him and he's spitting me in the face for something I didn't do. This makes me absolutely furious. It's just begging me to comment, and yet I have promised myself that I would never have commented on a fundies blog... Btw, this should be added to the list of blogs.

Let me state, for the record: The age at which you lost your virginity and the number of sexual partners you've had ARE NOT WHAT MAKE YOU NICE OR NOT! Your sexual experiences do not define you as a human being, nor do they determine what type of person you are. I fucking hate slut shaming. ooooo, this man makes me so mad.

Shorter OP: "I want all women that I find desirable to have sex with me and only with me. And I want them all to wait around patiently not having any sex until I decide to have sex with them. And I want any woman I decide to have sex with to immediately put herself at my full exclusive sexual disposal. And I want her to think that I am just the studliest stud ever, and I don't want to have to learn how to be a good lover. And if any woman I desire does not follow this checklist, there is something wrong with her."

Even shorter OP: "BWAAAAAH THE WORLD EXISTS TO MASSAGE MY PENIS BUT IT ISN'T HAPPENING IT MUST BE SOMEBODY'S FAULT BWAAAAAH and also thinking about some other guy touching a woman I want means thinking about some other guy and that makes me nervous for reasons I don't have the courage to contemplate NEVERMIND BACK TO THE SLUT SHAMING"

I will bet cash money that this jerk also rants about ugly women, or fat chicks, or skinny chicks, or old bags dressed up like they think they're all that, or some other group of women he doesn't find attractive that dares to exist on his sidewalks and in his public buildings.

Efficiency.

Dzerzhinsky wasn't a theoretician, unless you accept changing the boundaries of what the secret police did as a theory. He was, however, utterly devoted to the revolution. I think that is important. And he was incorruptible.

He wanted badly (and he took a lot of pain and prison sentences for it) to change society. He was prepared to put everything he had on the line for that. He came from a posh family and then cleaned the toilets in prison because a good communist should take on any task. He approached being the head of the Cheka in the same way. A nasty job, but one that must be done, and must be done well.

The Cheka were necessary, I'm sorry to say, but they were. A Dzerzhinsky is vastly preferable to a Beria, when you have that function which must be fulfilled.

Sums the whole thing up masterfully. (Mistressfully? :D )

Also, the initial rant seems to suggest the penises were disembodied entities. If a woman has had sex 144 times before she has sex with the speshul MRA*, that would suggest 144 men had sex with her. If he's so concerned about the amount of sex women have, he might want to work on convincing men not to have sex with women rather than blaming the women.

*This will never happen.

I literally LOL'c on my train reading this. Everyone around me is not giving me the side eye :lol:

Call the WAHHHHHambulance! Women don't think I'm a stud so I'll sit and complain behind my computer screen in my mom's basement.

I have to say his assessment of today's woman is hysterical. I know of no one with that kind of history, but there are probably a few that exist.

Archived