IGNORED

Fake Potential Prostitute site is a bad scam hurts woman

doggie

Hard to even get my head around this one. No proof required and pretty much pointless that all you have to do is pay to get your name off of it. The damage this site can cause and how much lying is going on is amazing. This site needs to be removed somehow.

http://boingboing.net/2012/12/27/potent ... -site.html

Potential Prostitutes is only the latest sleazy site to wed personal photos to public humiliation. Its offer to publicize anonymous claims of sex crimes, however, is a novelty: any woman may be be anonymously tagged as a prostitute.

The site accepts anonymous submissions through an online form and promises to post uploads in a browsable "offender" database seeded with mugshots of convicted prostitutes. Entries may be removed by those listed—so long as they pay a hefty removal fee.

Okay, I will have to ask you and I will. How do you find these pages? Because I had no idea they existed and I bet most people don't. So, do you mind sharing how do you just BUMP into these sites? Tumble upon them?

Okay, I will have to ask you and I will. How do you find these pages? Because I had no idea they existed and I bet most people don't. So, do you mind sharing how do you just BUMP into these sites? Tumble upon them?

a news service called fark http://www.fark.com/ I use my iphone normal some pretty crazy stuff. but it sure finds it well. Now we just need one for fundies (G) I stumbled onto it myself I never would have found this amount of crazy otherwise.

How is this not illegal? Someone is going to hire the right lawyer and not only shut this site down but find out who submitted the photos and other information.

How is this not illegal? Someone is going to hire the right lawyer and not only shut this site down but find out who submitted the photos and other information.

According to one lawyer it is but someone has to do it.

I read that story either on the Huffington Post or Raw Story.

Archived