IGNORED

Woman attacked/almost raped-disgusting FB comments

RosyDaisy

In AL a woman was kidnapped by her child's father and raped. She refused medical treatment. Here's the text of the story:

http://www.waff.com/story/20464880/woma ... r-of-child

HUNTSVILLE, AL (WAFF) -

Huntsville Police are searching for a man who allegedly kidnapped the mother of his child at gunpoint. The victim told police she was at J.J.'s Fun and Recreation Center Friday night when the father of her child abducted her at gunpoint and took her to a local hotel.

She said the man assaulted her and attempted to rape her. She was held against her will overnight and escaped in the morning.

She immediately called police but refused medical treatment. No names have been released.

Here are some of the FB commments:

counting down the days for Monday . I bet she drop the charges ! More to the story ..... the truth ! She refused medical assistance

Yeah....I think she got mad!

Abused women are so screwed up in the head. If he's in jail she'll probably get him out. It's so sad, especially for the kids that see this crazy stuff.

Something tells me the baby mama got mad about something forreal

something not right about her refusing medical treatment!!!

I think moma just asked where she was and that was the first lie

This makes my blood boil..especially the last comment! :angry-screaming: :angry-cussingblack:

Ok... I was on FB and one of my friends - former friend, I had her blocked since we could not come to an agreement - posted a picture like - you know, those demotivational images - like "don't make us pity you, you drunken, clumsy bitch, it's your fault you had a car accident or have fallen again on the sideway". I counted to one hundred thousand and then I was like "X, you are bashing seriously injured people after their accident, who are in pain and just cheated death maybe, and all you can do to injured women is make fun of them and call them bitches? How would you feel if you were in pain, broken, bruised, swollen, damaged physically and financially and others would laugh at you and call you a bitch?"

The reactions almost made me flounce fb. There came her girlfriends telling me to get my tampons and my cramp medications, others said that I hadn't had sex and a penis would cure my madness. (That time I did have sex and no, a penis never cured my anger for misogyny.) I told them off in a gender-neutral way that would make anyone ashamed, and then, I blocked them.

All I wanted to say, that on facebook people tend to show their colors more than in real life.

I don't know what to say. Disgusting beyond measures.

Commenter:

Abused women are so screwed up in the head.

YES, they ARE screwed up emotionally and mentally fuck you very much and the last thing they need is judgmental thoughtless arseholes pointing their weaknesses out and not helping them. If you won't help, and decide to look away, at least shut the fuck up! PS: you never know what lie ahead, and what goes around comes back around. :flipoff:

It says the he only attempted to rape her. Unless she had a broken bone or an injury that needed medical assistance what sort of medical assistance was she supposed to accept. bruises can't be magically removed at the ER. I wouldn't blame her for not wanting to spend a good 8 hours in the ER just to be told to go home and take some Tylenol.

It says the he only attempted to rape her. Unless she had a broken bone or an injury that needed medical assistance what sort of medical assistance was she supposed to accept. bruises can't be magically removed at the ER. I wouldn't blame her for not wanting to spend a good 8 hours in the ER just to be told to go home and take some Tylenol.

Especially if she is uninsured/doesn't have good insurance.

I'm guessing the woman refused to be interviewed by the media and the article was based on the police report. Even so, these comments are nothing more than blaming the victim, and that's what makes me so mad.

Archived