IGNORED

Thoughts On Jana and Journey to the heart.

tabitha2

Someone on TWOP posted a photo of the girls who went on the retreat and speculated Jana was one of the counselors as she was sitting with the group on the bottom that included Priscella Keller-Gotthard supreme cheerleader.In that she wasn't forced to go.Do you think she has just resigned herself and decided to do the best she can with life handed to her?

Someone on TWOP posted a photo of the girls who went on the retreat and speculated Jana was one of the counselors as she was sitting with the group on the bottom that included Priscella Keller-Gotthard supreme cheerleader.In that she wasn't forced to go.Do you think she has just resigned herself and decided to do the best she can with life handed to her?

Yes.

She's the oldest daughter and has shown no rebel tendencies that I can discern.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's unhappy with her lot, but when it comes right down to it, most people just suck it up and deal.

Maybe she just wanted some peace and quiet for a change. Just about anything would top being a sardine on the bus or working 24/7 in the family day care zoo.

Anna Hackel is in the top center row of girls in blue shirts in the group picture and seeing that got me thinking that she and Jana may have gone to the Confess Your Sins Retreat so that Jana could get to know her a little better . If she's been hanging around the Duggars as a possible match for John David, who better to see what she's really like than his twin sister? We know young men and women aren't allowed to spend any real time together in their culture so that may have been their way of vetting the Hackel girl without any chance at 'defrauding'.

lol. hard to imagine a life where ATI camp is peaceful.

Just imagine scrubbing a cabin where you live with 5-10 other teenage girls, top to bottom... why, that's 1/2 to 1/4 of the work she normally does!

How old is Joseph? Maybe she's interested? I thought someone said John appeared to be courting one of the Querey (spelling) girls--back in the thread about John having maybe moved out of the house.

Anna Hackel is in the top center row of girls in blue shirts in the group picture and seeing that got me thinking that she and Jana may have gone to the Confess Your Sins Retreat so that Jana could get to know her a little better . If she's been hanging around the Duggars as a possible match for John David, who better to see what she's really like than his twin sister? We know young men and women aren't allowed to spend any real time together in their culture so that may have been their way of vetting the Hackel girl without any chance at 'defrauding'.

I believe they have known and gone on trips Anna and her family for a few years so Anna H is'nt the unknown element that Anna Keller was.

Archived