IGNORED

So, is this real? Commenter on Ruth's latest post.

clarinetpower

Guest Anonymous
In the vid on this blog http://www.amomwithablog.com/2011/04/ea ... ments.html I *think* it's that "shame shame" finger thing (yes, dirtier minds could see differently), but this vid doesn't do the execution movement.

But (trigger warning) the honour father and mother line comes with a hitting action. :evil:

There seem to be a few versions. This one does the execution movement and the spanking one. The adultery one is lame as it only involves two of the seven fingers , wrapped round each other to symbolise staying together.

AdbTM8RLVNY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous
She also posted at Zsuzsanna's. Looks to me like she's posting where she knows FJ will see it.

GracelynDecember 25, 2012 5:24 PM

Your son is adorable!

I just want to know how you will handle your children when they grow up? My parent's won't let me do anything even though I am grown. I can't leave due to obligations at home, but they can't seeem to understand I have dreams I want to fulfill.

I have followed your blog for a while and think you are lovely. Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

Merry Christmas!

Replies

ZsuzsannaDecember 27, 2012 11:37 PM

With responsibility comes freedom. Freedom to make your own decisions in life, which hopefully, after being raised for 18+ years in a Christian home, should be based on the Bible.

I do not think that young people should move out from home until they get married ("therefore shall a man leave father and mother and cleave unto his wife..."), and I also think that as long as children live at home, they are ultimately under their parents' authority. But like I said, hopefully by the time the child becomes an adult, they can be trusted to make the right decisions for themselves. I think the transition needs to be gradual. For example, I may send my 11-year old into the store with a short shopping list or take a deposit into the bank while I wait in the car with the baby, but I would not let the 8-year old do that.

Ultimately, I believe that God will bless you regardless of your situation if you do right and live by the Bible.

I'm going to take a guess that it is an FJer who joined us at around the same time the blog was created, and who posted on threads involving the Duggars, Zsu, Ruth and D & P. And who maybe doesn't post very much or any longer and was hoping to get a rise out of us. :whistle:

I'm going to take a guess that it is an FJer who joined us at around the same time the blog was created, and who posted on threads involving the Duggars, Zsu, Ruth and D & P. And who maybe doesn't post very much or any longer and was hoping to get a rise out of us. :whistle:

I'm also going with a troll. Even a J'slave would know that a blog can be tracked and by posting on certain blogs they could easily be caught. If a J'slave was going to escape it will be done very very quietly. More than likely someone trying to get a rise out of the people at fj.

Archived