IGNORED

Sims 3?

xDreamerx

Flojo, I've got Sims 2 (but with Seasons & Open for Business, so they have gardens and home businesses) and I've been cheating like a mofo because CPS in Sims is way more active than in real life - one little half-frozen toddler on the porch for a few hours in winter and they take all the kids! So I've totally aged out teens before they failed out of school, and also just plain given them boolprop Prozac ("make all happy") when the weeping oldest daughters wouldn't get out of the way of the door in the tiny house so Daddy could go to work.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyndled just got shotgun married to a lawyer who is not very nice. Also he was an adoptee of color (tho not raised fundy; his mom was pretty average and his stepdad is a hippie environmentalist politician.

They are busy makin' babies even though the kids are doomed to miserable lives with mean, unloving parents and even thnough Mr. Lawyer married Kyndled into his teeny tiny 2-room house with about $400 in the bank. I am trying to build up her home floral arranging piecework so they can have a bigger house.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man, this is a lot of fun to read! I go through phases of being obsessed with Sims, and have made quite a few fundie families. Most recently I made a polygamous family with three wives...it got very hectic! Sadly, I am too busy right now to spend much time playing Sims, but this thread is really making me want to get back into it!

Oooh oooh you guys I'm so excited! Fecundity just had another baby and I got to name her Multiply!

I did the close my eyes and point at a random verse and got Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets."

• 2 weeks later...

The Godly's oldest daughter married a lawyer, well he's still just a legal secretary and they live in a 3-room house, but they had their first baby! They had to sell the family clothes bureau to make room for the baby crib. Her name is Faith.

• 2 months later...

Blatantly bumping, because I got sims 3 in the boxing day sales. That means I can take it to a whole new level of fundie family. Plus, I got world adventures, so they can go and convert the heathens!

I even bought cream of corn soup and hash browns, totally sodium full fundie approved food, for dinner tonight to enjoy and celebrate the occasion!

I just discovered this thread and spent the past 10 minutes reading through it laughing out loud.

I have S3 and Pets and will start my fundie challenge tonight. I'm going to recreate the Bates' horses and have my sims sell puppies and kittens for money. Yay, puppy mills!

The past few weeks I have been in a Sims 3 phase. Has anyone heard of Curtis Paradis (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCurtisPa ... ustangbase)? He makes awesome Sims 3 houses, and I was inspired by him so I've started researching house plans, drawing them out on graph paper, and building them all. (It's summer holidays...I'm bored!).

Unfortunately I've ditched my fundie family. I just installed the Sims on my macbook so I've started fresh- it runs so smoothly, it's awesome :dance:.

Archived