IGNORED

Sherry of bealivingsacrifice moves to pinterest

Buzzard

http://pinterest.com/blessedmommyx11/

Everyone's favorite pepto puke blogger seems to have allowed her blog (bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.com) to languish in favor of pinning all kinds of random shit on pinterest.

Her daughter, Alexandra, is still blogging (sort of) but the rest of the family has gone silent. It seems god has given them a farm and they'll be moving soon. She's pinned all kinds of horrific things to decorate with!

I just gotta ask... they have 11 kids, the oldest being Smugly age, all at home. She doesnt work and his church is defunct. Exactly how are they getting this "farm" and with what money are they decorating it with?

edited to add alexandra's pinterest. Looks like she may be falling further off the crazy truck! GO ALEXANDRA!

http://pinterest.com/scarletflower89/

As much as I like the color pink, it would give me a headache to live in their house. I've never heard of this family-would someone be willing to give me a quick catch up on them?

As much as I like the color pink, it would give me a headache to live in their house. I've never heard of this family-would someone be willing to give me a quick catch up on them?

Its best to peruse the bealivingsacrifice.blogspot.com blog, specifically the "child training" shit. She has her kids sit for hours without speaking, practices things like walking in a line etc. She believes in total subservience. Its really quite sad. The father is a self proclaimed minister and they live(d) entirely off of pledges for him to spread the word. He goes on "dangerous" missionary trips to cuba etc. Recently, the church closed down and all of their blogs went silent. There was a hint that the oldest daughter broke off an engagement and has since been talking about doctor who and other non fundie things. Now Sherry has resurfaced on pinterest. They are truly fascinating with their victorian obsession and pink things. Check out the christmas posts to see what those poor kids have to wear!

Why's everything shabby? Maybe she has a different idea of the meaning of shabby? And is that a picture of her? I hate snarking on looks, but she looks like a plastic barbie if that's her :? Most pictures don't stick out for me, but that one, good lord.

Why's everything shabby? Maybe she has a different idea of the meaning of shabby? And is that a picture of her? I hate snarking on looks, but she looks like a plastic barbie if that's her :? Most pictures don't stick out for me, but that one, good lord.

yup! Thats her! She has endless posts about how important it is to look purdy for your man. Apparently he likes barbies!

Just scrolled through the blog. UM WTF?! The post on the front page especially disturbs me with it's message of sexually worshipping your husband and having sex with him whenever he asks. The tea party obsession is also pretty weird; I went to a birthday tea party recently for a four old who wore her finest Batman cape to the event. It was cool for a four year old but it's pretty creepy for an adult. Her decorating ideas on Pinterest would be best suited for a child's playhouse.

Guest Anonymous

Like living inside a Pepto-Bismol bottle!

The number of fundie and fundie-lite women is why I gave up on Pinterest after three days. I couldn't find a damn thing for atheist women who didn't like shabby chic.

I'm shocked Alexandra is a Whovian (it's not exactly fundie-esque lol) Makes me like her more!

She's also been actually GOING to movies these days, which means she's dropped the clearplay shit. ZOMG is she watching entire movies without the kissing cut out? DEFRAUDED!

How could anyone live in that shabby chic, frilly, pink house without going into a diabetic coma? I do like pinterest and have used ideas I've found to help me decorate our home but I have stayed far away from the twee stuff. My house is done in mostly mid century modern with not one scrap of lace or frill or tchotchke to be found anywhere.

Wow, she likes shabby chic. I thought this was actually pictures from her own home but it's stuff she wants to do. I like some homey shabby chic things but this looks like someone vomited pink and green everywhere.

Archived