IGNORED

it's offical the pope is a enemanozzle.

doggie

Between him blessing a gay killer and now officially saying gay is a choice he gets the enemanozzle of the year award. Anyone that takes sexual advice from a old celibate white guy is a fool. if he ever had sex it was with young boys. The lack of empathy and hate in a Man of god is amazing. well Just watch them stream out of the church not in.

VATICAN CITY — The pope pressed his opposition to gay marriage Friday, denouncing what he described as people eschewing their God-given gender identities to suit their sexual choices – and destroying the very "essence of the human creature" in the process.

Benedict XVI made the comments in his annual Christmas address to the Vatican bureaucracy, one of his most important speeches of the year. He dedicated it this year to promoting traditional family values in the face of gains by same-sex marriage proponents in the U.S. and Europe and efforts to legalize gay marriage in places like France and Britain.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/2 ... 44870.html

So there have been hordes of doomsday shows on the History Channel over the past few days. The common thread is that the fall of the Roman Catholic Church -- other than a meteor. I forsee people leaving the Catholic Church in droves in the next decade because of their inability to change with the culture.

Guest Anonymous

Doggie, pretty please can I borrow "enemanozzle"?. I solemnly swear not to use it in a context that would embarrass you or bring disgrace down on your head.

Doggie, pretty please can I borrow "enemanozzle"?. I solemnly swear not to use it in a context that would embarrass you or bring disgrace down on your head.

yes but give me .10 each time please :lol:

I've always been partial "douche nozzle," but enemanozzle has me intrigued. It shouldn't be difficult to find a way to use it.

The Pope is an enemanozzle. An enemanozzle with very little conception of reality and no apparent desire to acquaint himself with it. Whatever he has to say about sex, gay marriage, STDs, reproductive rights, and so on are the words of someone totally removed from everyday life and has no credence in my eyes. Unfortunately, given his position, whatever he proclaims is the absolute truth to many. It's twisted as all hell.

I've always been partial "douche nozzle," but enemanozzle has me intrigued. It shouldn't be difficult to find a way to use it.

A couple or reasons to use enemanozzle the person stinks or is a very crappy person. As in as soon as Romney opened his mouth he showed he was an enemanozzle to the world.

And my dad wonders why I haven't gone to Church in years... I hate it when people like my dad say; the Church has helped people for centuries! in defense of their inhumane crimes and support of denying people their rights. Does the Church pay for all of its members' needs? Does it give/support everybodys' rights? I feel like people like my father worship the Church more than God. It's like the Church disguises that people should worship it when the say, believe and worship in God and Jesus!

If they teach God is everywhere, then why do believers need Church in the 1st place? :think: * sorry if this rant was a bit off topic :oops: *

Archived