IGNORED

Shootings Are John Stewart's Fault.

debrand

http://www.salon.com/2012/12/19/right_w ... shootings/

New York Times bestselling author Joel Rosenberg tied Jon Stewart to the shootings in Newtown, Conn., because Stewart is part of “the cultural war against Jesus and Christmas†that helps “drive [God] out of our society, our of our schools and courts.â€

In a blog post, Rosenberg cites the ongoing so-called War on Christmas, and how “We are, in many respects, in a moral and spiritual freefall in our country, and we are paying a terrible price.â€

Rosenberg, who has previously linked Hurricane Sandy to abortion rights, is an evangelical who writes about End Times, and wrote in his latest book, “The Tehran Initiative,†that “[m]illions of Muslims around the world are convinced their messiah—known as ‘the Twelfth Imam’—has just arrived on earth.â€

I especially hate the converted to evangelical christianity from judaism dolts. THey are usually the most obnoxious of the evangelicals. And they seem to like to find a Jew to blame for everything.

Has this fuckwad ever even watched Jon Stewart's show? For years, he had Mike Huckabee on as a guest and "friend of the show," and engaged him in civil debate. Recently, he aired a clip of the infamous interview between Bill O'Reilly and an atheist, in which O'Reilly insisted that Christianity is a "philosophy," not a religion. Stewart gave a terse series of points that explained why Christianity is indeed a religion, and why, despite his respect for Jesus's social teachings, he as a Jew did not qualify as a member of that religion (key belief: that Jesus is the son of God and rose from the dead).

The December 13th episode gave the most brilliant explanation of why the so-called "War on Christmas" is a load of crap.

Oh, and what SisiL78 said.

Whatever happened to personal responsibility with the conservatives? They only seem to cry "personal responsibility" when they point the finger at someone else.

War on Jesus Christ? I recall in his America book that thr problem isn't Christ its Christ's followers!

Uh, seriously? Jon Stewart mocks people for thinking there is a "War on Christmas" that there really, really isn't and suddenly he is responsible for the deaths of 26 innocent people.

Of all the bullshit this shooting has been blamed on, this is possibly the most ridiculous.

OH HELL NAW. You do NOT attack Jon Stewart.

John Stewart is my platonic crush (because as much as I like geeky-brainy-funny-Jews....he just doesn't do it for me).

I think we need a bingo card. Who is the next scapegoat? Come on, guys, it can't be guns! I think it is violence in Broadway musicals and the decline of Kanye West. Possibly has something to do with Mary Kate and Ashley, and France. It's always France, right? Anything but guns!!!!

I think we need a bingo card. Who is the next scapegoat? Come on, guys, it can't be guns! I think it is violence in Broadway musicals and the decline of Kanye West. Possibly has something to do with Mary Kate and Ashley, and France. It's always France, right? Anything but guns!!!!

I'm going to go with....."American Horror Story" and Facebook games! Caturday might be a part of the problem, too.

This is why I such a fan girl. This right here.

It might have something to do with Rhianna and Chris Brown getting back together. I know this fills ME with rage. Clearly Satan is at work here. And since Jay Z is a known Masonic Satan worshipper and he is the one who got them together in the first place. The conspiracy is clear.

It's birth control, Hillary Clinton, feminists and the UN, folks! Now if we had more guns, we could get rid of all these and then our kids would be safe (motherless, but safe).

I'm curious as to what he thinks of Stephen Colbert.

It's birth control, Hillary Clinton, feminists and the UN, folks! Now if we had more guns, we could get rid of all these and then our kids would be safe (motherless, but safe).

No no no no! You're all getting it wrong! It's SATANIC VAGINAS of course.

I'm curious as to what he thinks of Stephen Colbert.

No no no no! You're all getting it wrong! It's SATANIC VAGINAS of course.

How do I know if my vagina is satanic? All 3 of my kids were c-sections, so my vag hasn't been sanctified by birth, should I expect it to be satanic just to be safe?

I think any presence of a penis prior to a wedding would make a vagina satanic, wouldn't it? Uh oh. *looks down*

Jon is on the shortlist for admission to my harem, if I ever get to have one. The brains and sense of humor together are lethal, besides that I think he's pretty nice to look at.

I think any presence of a penis prior to a wedding would make a vagina satanic, wouldn't it? Uh oh. *looks down*

Jon is on the shortlist for admission to my harem, if I ever get to have one. The brains and sense of humor together are lethal, besides that I think he's pretty nice to look at.

Well, I'm screwed.

Proud to have a Satanic Vagina!

Can my vagina still be satanic if it's been no where near a penis? It's done other things fundies would find scandalous, so that should make it pretty satanic :lol: I think most fundies could agree that everything negative in the world is caused by all those satanic vaginas. Come to think of it, Satanic Vagina would make a great custom posting title.

Can my vagina still be satanic if it's been no where near a penis? It's done other things fundies would find scandalous, so that should make it pretty satanic :lol: I think most fundies could agree that everything negative in the world is caused by all those satanic vaginas. Come to think of it, Satanic Vagina would make a great custom posting title.

I'm pretty sure that your vag would be considered satanic, even more so than one that had 1,000 penises (penii?) near it by the fundies! Enjoy your satanic vag!

I'm pretty sure that your vag would be considered satanic, even more so than one that had 1,000 penises (penii?) near it by the fundies! Enjoy your satanic vag!

Yay! I'm pretty sure everyone here who has a vagina has a satanic vagina. Ya know, since we tend not to let other people tell us what to do with our vaginas. My satanic vag and I have lots of fun :) I hope you guys enjoy yours too! Perhaps it is the satanic vaginas that will cause this Apocalypse everyone's been talking about.

I think penises is the plural, but I dunno :lol:

I feel fairly certain that all vaginas can be considered satanic because as we all know women are more inclined to sin than men,

I feel fairly certain that all vaginas can be considered satanic because as we all know women are more inclined to sin than men,

God is everywhere, Satan is in vaginas?

I only thought that one way to create a satanic vagina was the presence of unmarried penis. There are undoubtedly a myriad of other ways.

Though if we're talking satanic female reproductive parts, it's my uterus that's really evil, with what it puts me through every 30 days. And I'm sure my previous use of hormonal BC just seals the satanic deal on that.

Archived