IGNORED

Israelis to Blame for Every Mass Shooting Ever

GeoBQn

I'd like to suggest that we have a single topic for all the related Sandy Hook conspiracy theories. So far, I've seen three. This one, the one Zsu took a shine to and the weirdo at 911truth.ch who claims the shootings occurred because Sandy Hook school is on a ley line between Stonehenge and Teotihuacan.

Well, that's a new one. So far, we've seen blame fall on:

god, or lack thereof

lack of guns

women teachers & administrators

the government (it's a plot!)

Israel (it's a plot!)

Just when you think people can't get crazier. :shock:

All these conspiracy theories are making my head hurt and making me fear for the future of the human race. And I agree with Mirele, one all-encompassing conspiracy theory thread would make my head hurt a little less.

So any bets on who gets blamed next?

All these conspiracy theories are making my head hurt and making me fear for the future of the human race. And I agree with Mirele, one all-encompassing conspiracy theory thread would make my head hurt a little less.

So any bets on who gets blamed next?

I have to admit, I didn't see the Jewish conspiracy coming. Has there been blame on evil feminists yet? On Huffington Post, there is an article blaming violent video games. The problem is that violence among young people has actually declined lately.

I have to admit, I didn't see the Jewish conspiracy coming. Has there been blame on evil feminists yet? On Huffington Post, there is an article blaming violent video games. The problem is that violence among young people has actually declined lately.

I didn't expect the Jewish thing either. And yea, there is a thread on how it happened cause women ran the school. Haven't read it yet so I can't tell you much more than that, but I assume it has to do with teh ebil feministz.

A Republican and former Arizona gubernatorial candidate, Michael Harris, claims that an Israeli conspiracy is behind the Sandy Hook shooting, and the same conspiracy was also behind the mass shooting in Norway last year. His remarks have been picked up by Iran's state-run media.

http://heebmagazine.com/according-to-az ... hook/41423

Of course, blame the Jews...... :angry-cussing: :angry-cussing:

Now my life is complete, someone explained how the Jews are really responsible. :roll:

This anti-semitic shit just never gets old for some people.. :evil:

Isn't the prevailing thought from many Christians that Israel will bring about the second coming of Christ? Why would they then malign Israelis by assigning this tragedy to them?

Isn't the prevailing thought from many Christians that Israel will bring about the second coming of Christ? Why would they then malign Israelis by assigning this tragedy to them?

It is the prevailing thought from many American evangelical Christians. The rest of the church seems to have opted out of predicting the 2nd Coming, and if those evangelicals really wanted to be literalists, so would they. After all, the Bible does literally say that "no one can no the hour or the time".

But for some people even evangelical church doctrine cannot overpower their hatred of Jews.

It is the prevailing thought from many American evangelical Christians. The rest of the church seems to have opted out of predicting the 2nd Coming, and if those evangelicals really wanted to be literalists, so would they. After all, the Bible does literally say that "no one can no the hour or the time".

But for some people even evangelical church doctrine cannot overpower their hatred of Jews.

I mean, their "support" for Israel is pretty much just a desire to bring back Jesus, so...

Of course, blame the Jews...... :angry-cussing: :angry-cussing:

Can't they come up with something more original? The Jew excuse has been overdone.

Seriously, Israel had nothing to do with the shooting. The shooting was done by an American. Harris has to either deal with it or have someone staple his mouth shut.

the weirdo at 911truth.ch who claims the shootings occurred because Sandy Hook school is on a ley line between Stonehenge and Teotihuacan.

What? I think I've found the winner...

I don't support Israel at all and I still don't think Sandy Hook or Breivik had anything to do with them. The high kill totals in both places can be explained easily. Type of weaponry and I hate to say it, but a target rich environment.

Scared children, if you're of the type who can shoot them, would be very easy to shoot. Especially if you have assault weaponry and a bit of training, and more importantly, an overpowering desire to kill.

I am bemused by the Israeli theory. That is madness. The Israeli goverment are to blame for what happened in Gaza. Not for what happened in Sandy Hook. (Or in Norway, which is even more bizarre).

I don't support Israel at all and I still don't think Sandy Hook or Breivik had anything to do with them. The high kill totals in both places can be explained easily. Type of weaponry and I hate to say it, but a target rich environment.

Scared children, if you're of the type who can shoot them, would be very easy to shoot. Especially if you have assault weaponry and a bit of training, and more importantly, an overpowering desire to kill.

I am bemused by the Israeli theory. That is madness. The Israeli goverment are to blame for what happened in Gaza. Not for what happened in Sandy Hook. (Or in Norway, which is even more bizarre).

The blame the Jews excuse is always present. I'm not surprised. As for what happened in Gaza (which time?) Again, its a blame the Jews excuse... never blame the people targeting others for some sort of gain or out of some level of insanity. Its the age old excuse for everything. The people in Gaza waging a war on Israeli civilians are not to be blamed for what happens to them. Just as the people who support guns in the home lay blame on Israel, the government, and "feminized culture" for the shootings. The constant need to mis-direct blame is amazing. Its always at the behest of the violent and "right-wing" religious nuts too. There are religious nuts of all religions, and the armed ones are the worst. Sorry, but I see a direct correlation between the armed "everyone is out to get us" mentality of the Arab population constantly targeting Israel with the armed "everyone is out to get us" preppers (which I guess is the new "michigan militia"). Its the same thing, these are people who start conflict, then they blame it on someone else so that they can perpetuate the conflict.

The shooter at Sandy Hook was, no doubt, influenced by the prepper "everyone is out to get us" mentality of his mother. He was mentally immature, but not a psychopath. But, if you brainwash a person for years (especially if that person is already vulnerable) then one day he will start to believe that everyone is out to get him and he'll do something about it. I have not doubt that Adam Lanza, under the influence of his nut-job mother truly believed that she and those children were somehow out to get him. We'll never know the full story (and I don't mean to undermine her death too.... she didn't deserve getting shot either).

Couldn't Jews/Israelis (not the same thing) stop getting blamed for every bad thing that happens within the Middle East and beyond?

As for Sandy Hook, I'm truly not shocked. I'd be shocked if there weren't Israel conspiracy theory nuts out there blaming Sandy HOok on Jews. These folks were out in full force about ten seconds after the planes hit the World Trade Center. Israel and Jews are blamed for honor killings. We are blamed for pretty much everything bad. Your water is polluted? Jews. Your cellphone is causing cancer? Jews. Vaccines cause autism (which they don't)? Jews. If there's a problem out there then there is someone blaming Jews.

No, Sisil78. Look at the death count.

You can't get away with "it's those evil armed Arabs who think everyone hates them." Read the actual statements of the Israeli government. They do, in fact, hate them.

I'm really sorry, but no-one's blaming the Jews. Sorry if that shakes your sense of victimhood. They're blaming the Israelis for crimes. Not the Jews. The Jews don't have anything to do with it. It's an issue between states.

Here's a clue. My Jewish comrade fell to her knees and sobbed at Rachael Corrie's death. But she is a Jew so that's impossible right?

(A second clue. She's spent time in Israeli jails for protesting for Palestinian rights. But supporting Palestine means you hate all Jews?)

No, Sisil78. Look at the death count.

You can't get away with "it's those evil armed Arabs who think everyone hates them." Read the actual statements of the Israeli government. They do, in fact, hate them.

I'm really sorry, but no-one's blaming the Jews. Sorry if that shakes your sense of victimhood. They're blaming the Israelis for crimes. Not the Jews. The Jews don't have anything to do with it. It's an issue between states.

Here's a clue. My Jewish comrade fell to her knees and sobbed at Rachael Corrie's death. But she is a Jew so that's impossible right?

(A second clue. She's spent time in Israeli jails for protesting for Palestinian rights. But supporting Palestine means you hate all Jews?)

I'm not in the mood to start an argument regarding Rachel Corrie, but she basically killed herself. As for being jailed for protesting. Just like in the U.S. if your protest turns violent jail is the inevitable outcome. The body counts are deceptive as well. I'm sorry that your Jewish comrade is in jail or has been in jail, but the idea that Israelis put anyone who doesn't agree with them behind bars is unfounded. She can sympathize with Corrie and those complicit in her murder (I made this judgement based on the videos where Corrie laid beneath rubble that was slated for removal by heavy machinery all the while her "comrades" watched and did not protest and did not rush to her aid). When Israel is blamed for deaths like these it boils my blood. Some people feel that they need to make a statement with their lives. I don't see how its any different than other protesters who kill themselves as a statement. Its not unlike "death by cop" where suicidal people make a statement by getting a police officer to kill them. Rachel Corrie, like Adam Lanza was an impressionable young person who let herself get swayed by extremists who had dangerous ideas. The only difference is that Rachel only killed herself (directly) and Adam took children with him. In the end her death might have cost children on both sides of the border quite a bit.

As for the death counts, yes Israel has (recently) lost fewer people. But, that's only because the Israelis move civilians out of the way of fighting, report death counts more accurately, and do not use children as human shields. It also sickens me that all this attention is being paid to the Israeli "crimes" whilst no one seems to give a sh*t about the Arab countries that are massacring civilians for no good reason (i'm sure Israel is to blame for the Syrian/Lebanese conflict right now too). No one gives a sh*t about women killed for flirting, or men killed for being gay. They care about some terrorists getting shot while they fire rockets into a suburb (and those rocket launchers always seem to be in the middle of a residential area filled with kids... so that when the launchers are targeted for destruction so are the children). You can't simply ignore all the crimes of one side while highlighting the negative (and never the positive) actions of the other. I don't see any difference between the constant one sided blame on Israel for the plight of the Arab world (which is far bigger, far richer, and far more powerful) than I do for the constant need to blame trajedies in other parts of the world on Israeli conspiracies. As far as I'm concerned the blame is coming from the same hateful place.

DO I agree with the Israeli government 100 percent? no way, at this point I'd have a hard time agreeing 50 percent (i'm not a fan of the current Prime Minister, but then again I'd elect hardliners too if I was constantly in fear for my family's lives). But, I think its about time that the people who love the Palestinians so much that they cannot see the forest for the trees also acknowledge that the Palestinians are rarely correct in their policies either. Also, they need to see that the Israeli government is made up of fallible human beings, not blood thirsty monsters. Most of the folks making judgement have never been to Israel (I have). They have never stepped foot into Jerusalem and visited the areas that the Palestinians are demanding to take over in exchange for flimsy promises of peace. They have not seen the "settlements", many (not all... some are totally wrong I agree) are on land owned by Jews within the greater Jerusalem area. Calling building an apartment building in Jerusalem a settlement is wrong. period. I'll be willing to call a bunch of trailers out in the sticks a settlement though(and the people who populate them are rightly called fundy nut jobs).I've seen "the fence" which is mostly underground sensors combined with acoustic barriers on hills that keep bullets from being rained down on civilians.

This is the whole point in the end "EVIL vs. GOOD". That doesn't exist in the real world. And, Jews have been demonized for nearly every bad thing that has happened over the past 2000 years. The only difference now is that fingers can be pointed to the Israeli government as well. This is no different than Jews being blamed for poisoning wells and causing bubonic plague... its just the updated 21st century version...

Also, FYI. I'm so FUCKING sick of the "victimhood" patronization. Maybe the Palestinians should stop being such victimhood junkies too... It goes both ways JFC. YOu can't blame someone else for having too much "victimhood" while trying to increase the victimhood status of someone else.

As for mistaken Jews. I know lots like your friend. So what? I believe it. Jews don't follow lockstep with Israel (another myth) and we don't have meetings where we plot to take over the world. If you want peace then you need to stop supporting murderers. Look at the whole story, Start in 1900 or 1940 and read the actual history. Read first person accounts. And not from one-sided websites. Just like I wouldn't get my vaccine information from Jenny McCarthy I'd hope that world history wouldn't be based on a few biased sites.

I used to be very sympathetic to the Palestinians. But, then I found that things seemed to fit in too neat a box with ISraelis being violent and Palestinians being peace loving victims. I went to the library and read history books that pre-dated intifadas as well as newspaper accounts of the intifadas. Its not easy. Its easier to just read what's on the surface and have someone else give you an opinion. And its so easy for people to be of the opinion that Jews (or Israelis) are the cause of bad things. Its tradition.

Just my $.02 but i don't recall any great national movement when the Ottoman Turks had the land. Palestinian Arabs were pretty quiet when the Brits got it after WWI. So now that the land is developed, the desert is irrigated and all the sudden its so wanted. I only say this b/c i'm waiting for the Mexicans to start lobbing shells into Texas. Apparently winning it in a war is no guarantee that its ours. We'd better give back Hawaii too. And tell China to get out of Tibet. And once Northern Ireland is sorted out, perhaps we can turn our attention to sub-saharan Africa. Meanwhile, stop selling military-grade assault weapons to private citizens.

Archived