IGNORED

Kendall says God was in control of the CT massacre

Hisey

How can you even call yourself a Christian or even a human being if you don't feel anything from Newtown?

You don't deserve to even call yourself a Christian if your reaction is, 'God's mad at u for not homeschooling/abortions/gays/gun control and this is what you all get so HAHAHAHA'.

Fuck you Kendull. You better seriously fucking pray that you don't find yourself in a situation where someone decides to go batshit in a public area...

Kendal said...

No, of course not! I'm simply saying that God is sovereign over all. He is in complete control at all times. Even when tragedy strikes, He is still Lord. Nothing ever happens without His knowing, and without His approval. We like to accept the good from God but never the bad.

I do however think public education is dangerous, on some many levels. But I would never suggest that a child should die because of parents choice to send them off there. It's a horrible tragedy! And my heart mourns for all affected.

I swear to god it almost sounds like she is suggesting that the parents are somehow to blame for this.

She is a twit... and lots of other things I don't want to type in here. I left her a comment. I'm sure it won't see the light of day, so I copied and pasted it here.

Well, I think you really need to think long and hard about God being in control of things at all times. I'm fairly certain the God I believe in wasn't in control when 26 innocent people, 20 of which were only 6 or 7 years old, were murdered. Unless you believe in some other God, you really need to revisit and rethink what you posted.

It seems that you have also forgotten about mass shooting which have happened in churches and other public places. Just because parents choose to send their children to public schools doesn't make them evil and it sure doesn't make it okay for someone to come in and shoot their children. At least those children were being educated to a high standard. I'm not sure I could say the same thing about your homeschooling methods. Homeschooling your children doesn't make you holier than thou and it sure doesn't make you any better parent than any of those parents who lost their children last Friday.

Also, the last time I checked, you weren't a trained mental health professional. Just saying the shooter needed Christ in his life is like saying someone who has cut off their leg just needs a Band Aid. When someone is struggling with a severe mental illness Christ alone isn't going to fix it all. If you truly think that Christ will fix it all, then why did Christ give people the intelligence to become mental health professionals and others the intelligence to formulate medicines and treatments which can help those who are mentally ill?

I'm a religious person. I attend Mass weekly. But, even I know there are times when my faith and my believe in God need to team up with medicine or other professional help. I battled depression. My faith in God helped me realize I needed someone who was a trained professional to help me. My faith alone wasn't going to cut it. No matter how much I prayed or cried out to God, He was leading me to seek professional help.

Public education isn't dangerous either. At least the students in public school have teachers who are held accountable by the state and have educational standards to follow. I don't think you can say the same.

I really wonder if something is very wrong with Kendal. She seems to lack empathy to a shocking degree. I have plenty of homeschooling, SAHM friends who don't like public schools, but none of them would EVER be so callous about this. But Kendal, she cares more about being able to say "See! School is bad, I told you so!" then she cares about the victims and families of Newtown. I can't even get through an article about this whole tragedy without breaking down crying. How on earth is she so callous about it? Does she on some level not get that families are grieving, and those poor babies' lives are over? Those kids still had baby cheeks and sweet smiles. They liked to draw and play baseball and laugh and be kids, and if the world were a decent place they should have been safe doing that at public school or home or wherever else they went. Hell, I'm tearing up just typing this. Kendal is a heartless bitch.

There's no telling what she wrote that even her crazy husband advised her to save it for another day. She is a vile human being. No one is "safe" from tragedies like this. It doesn't matter if you do homeschool your kids. These attacks happen in churches, malls, movie theaters, and everywhere in between.

You know it just blows my mind that a mother of 4 could be so callous about the deaths of so many innocent people.

Those are important points. Kendull's entry doesn't shock me at all. She is on the same level of hatefulness that Zsu is on.

I really wonder if something is very wrong with Kendal. She seems to lack empathy to a shocking degree. I have plenty of homeschooling, SAHM friends who don't like public schools, but none of them would EVER be so callous about this. But Kendal, she cares more about being able to say "See! School is bad, I told you so!" then she cares about the victims and families of Newtown. I can't even get through an article about this whole tragedy without breaking down crying. How on earth is she so callous about it? Does she on some level not get that families are grieving, and those poor babies' lives are over? Those kids still had baby cheeks and sweet smiles. They liked to draw and play baseball and laugh and be kids, and if the world were a decent place they should have been safe doing that at public school or home or wherever else they went. Hell, I'm tearing up just typing this. Kendal is a heartless bitch.

I started to tear up reading this post. :(

I really.don't understand how all of these right wingnuts, who claim to be Christians, pro-life, pro-family and all that, be so callous about this either. I guess its just their tendency to be "I got mine, fuck you--I mean, uh, bless your heart!" They all hate children, who are carefree and innocent, especially those in public school who aren't being fed un-biblical bullshit under the tyrannical control of brood mares and patrirarchal dicks with dicks. That's my theory, anyway.

How come when God kills children, people still worship him and say he is good, but when someone kills a ball of cells that could potentially become a human, they all go mad.

Hell, when god kills a ball of cells that could potentially become a human, he's still good.

I think Kendal and her god deserve each other.

I started to tear up reading this post. :(

I really.don't understand how all of these right wingnuts, who claim to be Christians, pro-life, pro-family and all that, be so callous about this either. I guess its just their tendency to be "I got mine, fuck you--I mean, uh, bless your heart!" They all hate children, who are carefree and innocent, especially those in public school who aren't being fed un-biblical bullshit under the tyrannical control of brood mares and patrirarchal dicks with dicks. That's my theory, anyway.

FWIW I second that.

Probably a safe bet that something is very wrong with Kendal.

Honestly, I can't even read things like this without feeling physically ill. How could a "religious woman" write something with so little compassion, so little empathy for the many lives lost and the many grieving people?

I have been devastated for days about this tragedy, and keep thinking about the children and adults who died and praying for their families. THAT is the G-dly part of me. These children were holy, not side notes in a government debate.

Jewish tradition teaches that one person is a whole world. Twenty seven worlds have been lost this week. How is this woman, a mother and supposedly religious person, unaware of that?

It's like she says she's devastated by a tragedy because she knows others expect her to react this way. It doesn't sound genuine, especially with the "Of course I'm sad, but you all know my feelings on public education... wink, wink" shtick. It wouldn't at all surprise me if she's feeling more than a bit schadenfreude but knows she'd be condemned if she expressed that outright on her blog.

It's like she says she's devastated by a tragedy because she knows others expect her to react this way. It doesn't sound genuine, especially with the "Of course I'm sad, but you all know my feelings on public education... wink, wink" shtick. It wouldn't at all surprise me if she's feeling more than a bit schadenfreude but knows she'd be condemned if she expressed that outright on her blog.

I get the exact same vibe. She doesn't seem to realize that no one gives a fuck what she thinks about public education or anything else for that matter. People read her blog because it's a train wreck of crappy parenting and they're too shocked to look away. We all knew what her thoughts regarding last Friday's tragedy would be before we ever even clicked on her site.

How come when God kills children, people still worship him and say he is good, but when someone kills a ball of cells that could potentially become a human, they all go mad.

By Kendull's logic, abortion is also God's will.

My only consolation when reading this crap is that it will push normal people further away from the whol movement. The TLC shows etc have presented these people as admirable, worthy of emulation. This stuff shows their real colors and will turn some otherwise gullible people right off (I hope).

For what it's worth, this whole episode has destroyed what little faith I had left. If god is using this as a way to bring people back to him, he's failing spectacularly.

Isn't R.C. Sproul, Jr. the drunken philanderer?

Well it would explain a lot. You'd need to be really really wasted for that comment to make any kind of sense.

"..the problem with the gov't schools isn't a crazed gunman, but sane teachers who will not and cannot speak to the children about the one thing they need most, to know God's Word." R.C. Sproul Jr.

From Kendal's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fathe ... 6425956708

"Preach the Gospel at all times. When necessary, use words." ~ St. Francis of Assisi (or whomever)

L

"..the problem with the gov't schools isn't a crazed gunman, but sane teachers who will not and cannot speak to the children about the one thing they need most, to know God's Word." R.C. Sproul Jr.

From Kendal's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fathe ... 6425956708

So basically it's okay if a crazed gunman shoots up an elementary school and kills over two dozen people the majority of which were little six year old first graders, no the problem is that we couldn't indoctrinate them first. Do these religious loonies not realize that they are trivializing the murder of twenty children? Last time I checked they were having kittens because we don't have copies of the ten commandments up in every school and yet even with one of those commandments being "Thou shalt not kill." they have a problem finding it within themselves to genuinely mourn these poor kids and the teachers and faculty members who laid down their lives trying to protect them. How are they so deficient in the Christian love that they are supposed to be filled with that they can't even bother to offer a heartfelt bit of sympathy to the grieving friends and family of the victims? I wonder how they can claim we need more guns when Jesus himself said that whoever lives by the sword will die by the sword?

Well it would explain a lot. You'd need to be really really wasted for that comment to make any kind of sense.

I've been pretty wasted and done some pretty stupid stupid shit, but I've never said anything even a fraction so hateful as that. To say or quote that, you would have to be hateful to the core. To suggest that a crazed gunman is not the problem...I don't even.

Archived