IGNORED

DestinySharingHope blog

dairyfreelife

mydestinysharinghope.com/advice-to-younger-women

As a woman, we may think that we are just stroking a man’s ego and making his pride bigger (creating a monster). But really men are easily bruised in that area

But if you aren’t in an abusive relationship (where you should escape), then definitely chew on this scripture and see if there are areas in your life where you aren’t being respectful.

Seriously, when young women marry they don’t realize that they are actually taking on another woman’s son and often picking up where she left off.

but I don’t think he has ever even considered asking me about my feelings since men aren’t wired that way.

Edited to add: Wow, this woman is out there.

I had a dear friend who was cleansing her home. She was removing a huge bag of heavy metal CD’s (or maybe they were tapes from back in the 80′s). Her husband thought she was nuts and was not happy with her. The bag was too heavy for her to carry out that night so she left it back her back door. Well guess what happened? The husband changed his mind when he heard moaning come from that bag of inanimate objects!

Despite counseling and prayer, we could not seem to discover the source of her constant gloom. (They begin to look through their home through the leading of the Holy Spirit.) Chuck said, “I reached up to the top shelf and pulled out a copy of the handbook for the thirty-second-degree Mason. Cathy had no idea where the book had come from or that it was in her home. I knew that the book had to be destroyed, so we built a fire and burned it. That act was a turning point in Cathy’s life. It set in motion a chain of events that led to the breaking of a Masonic curse in her bloodline. As the curse was broken, the gripping, overwhelming depression that had been Cathy’s constant companion completely let go of her mind, and she walked in freedom ever since.†Page 10

edited again to change title because her blog is full some crazy and I don't think we've mentioned her before.

Seriously, when young women marry they don’t realize that they are actually taking on another woman’s son and often picking up where she left off.

NO!!! :roll:

Hes your husband, not your son. If hes old enough to marry, he is old enough to look after himself and be a responsible adult.

Hes your husband, not your son. If hes old enough to marry, he is old enough to look after himself and be a responsible adult.

:text-yeahthat:

exactly that.

This times a million. If his mommy hasn't finished with him, I'm not taking him on.

That first statement you quoted is pretty darn Freudian!

I just caught that, and I've read it several times now. Of course Dr. Freud would say something like that.

ahhh, my husband was 39 and had been living on his own for 21 years before we married. I'm pretty sure he stopped needing his mommy somewhere in there.

Did anyone read today's post about spiritually cleansing your home? Apparently,Cosmopolitan magazine will bring evil spirits into your home. Luckily,the blogger woman has a direct hotline to god and he told her where to find the offending item in a chest in a spare room. It's like a divine treasure hunt I'm guessing. The best part of today's entry is the anecdote of someone getting rid of all of their '80's heavy metal albums and the garbage bag was moaning with demons. Or all that spandex and hair spray and dead careers from those groups. Sorry if that genre of music is your jam. I won't judge. Okay, I will a little.

Did anyone read today's post about spiritually cleansing your home? Apparently,Cosmopolitan magazine will bring evil spirits into your home. Luckily,the blogger woman has a direct hotline to god and he told her where to find the offending item in a chest in a spare room. It's like a divine treasure hunt I'm guessing. The best part of today's entry is the anecdote of someone getting rid of all of their '80's heavy metal albums and the garbage bag was moaning with demons. Or all that spandex and hair spray and dead careers from those groups. Sorry if that genre of music is your jam. I won't judge. Okay, I will a little.

I think someones been watching too many horror films...

Thanks for the link; I'll be getting a lot of entertainment out of this one. I almost feel bad for being so amused by this, but...

I had a dear friend who was cleansing her home. She was removing a huge bag of heavy metal CD’s (or maybe they were tapes from back in the 80′s). Her husband thought she was nuts and was not happy with her. The bag was too heavy for her to carry out that night so she left it back her back door. Well guess what happened? The husband changed his mind when he heard moaning come from that bag of inanimate objects!

I found this particular little story to be laugh-out-loud hilarious.

In her About me which she calls Meet Beth:

I want my life to be a pleasing aroma to my Lord.

Like the smell of onions on a neighbouring BBQ?

Uhmmm. . . . what???

:shock:

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Archived