IGNORED

Dobson Joins The Chorus Of Stupidity

debrand

Our country really does seem in complete disarray. I'm not talking politically, I'm not talking about the result of the November sixth election; I am saying that something has gone wrong in America and that we have turned our back on God.

I mean millions of people have decided that God doesn't exist, or he's irrelevant to me and we have killed 54 million babies and the institution of marriage is right on the verge of a complete redefinition. Believe me, that is going to have consequences, too.

And a lot of these things are happening around us, and somebody is going to get mad at me for saying what I am about to say right now, but I am going to give you my honest opinion: I think we have turned our back on the scripture and on God almighty and I think he has allowed judgment to fall upon us. I think that's what's going on.

Idiot.

I just don't understand that thinking. Do these people not understand anything about the rest of the world or do they choose to ignore it? The most atheist countries in Europe are the safest and happiest. I think that the emphasis on God in this country is damaging, not us "turning our backs on Him".

Dobson has always been a particularly grating soloist in the Choir of Stupidity. :shock:

This. I just wish he'd STFU. So much for being a follower of the Prince of Peace, no?

Archived