IGNORED

Doug Phillip Is A Tool - 18 Visions for 2013

hoipolloi

Does Dougie think that if he uses the word 'tool' in connection with his brand enough times, "Doug Phillips is a tool" won't be the forth suggestion that pops up after his name on Google?

Because that's kind of adorable if he does. Almost as adorable as his Alaskan romp will be. :lol:

Actually it was 15th in the Google search I just did for "Doug Phillips," so he's moving up. If the originator of this thread will add an "s" to Dougie's last name in the thread title, it may help him move up even more quickly.

What I want to know is who is responsible for this?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doug-Phil ... 7238892296

Because I just know it's one of you! :lol:

There are strange things done in the midnight sun

Where the fundies romp and play

The Arctic trails have their secret tales

That could make a Dawkins pray;

The Northern Lights have seen queer sights

That reflect in an ice-choked pool

But there's nothing here that is quite as queer

As the manly Doug the Tool.

(with apologies to "The Cremation of Sam McGee" by Robert W. Service)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He'll probably dress like one of Robert Peary's poker buddies, complete with fur-trimmed anorak.

O please let him try to deliver Bibles to the poor benighted s-----s! I would LOVE to see a Yup'ik Orthodox priest or an Alutiiq Nazarene church worker put him in his place!

I mean let's get real-The Fresh Prince of VF will certainly not participate in any activities that will mess up his perfectly coiffed hair-no matter how "manly" they are. Hazardous Journey my behind. Call me back when you go do a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

Oh, I'm sure they will have just a splendid time frolicking about Alaska, waving their tools in everybody's faces to prove what manly he-men they are. They are obviously so dead set on making these lavish displays of sheer *gasp* manliness *faint* on a regular basis. Overcompensation, methinks?

I also wanted to add that Doug Phillips is a tool. Not a very formidable tool or a useful one, but a tool just the same.

Oh! I know exactly where he should have his manly adventure!

Chena Hot Springs. Doug can ride around in a dogsled or a manly rugged snow coach and see wildlife in the dangerous wilderness with a trained guide and then relax in an outdoor hot spring with his buddies and contemplate scenic natural wonders. And if he pulls a manly muscle, they have a massage parlor on site.

I mean let's get real-The Fresh Prince of VF will certainly not participate in any activities that will mess up his perfectly coiffed hair-no matter how "manly" they are. Hazardous Journey my behind. Call me back when you go do a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

"Fresh Prince of VF" -- :lol:

Archived