IGNORED

Whiner Lady is BACK!!!

OkToBeTakei

zachsgang.blogspot.co.uk/

Let's talk truth

I found the following on Facebook & wanted to share as I firmly believe he speaks the truth.

Then the legend.

Note: this took place BEFORE the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook.

Then follows a transcript from a Columbine victim's father. I am reticent to snark on a Dad who lost a child, but I do disagree with his beliefs. The final paragraph

"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him. To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!

My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"

- Darrell Scott

Well it did.

Glad to see Whiner lady picking the bits of life that suit her, although those Christmas decs are really quite...amazing? She needs to not say ...stuff. really.

Whiner lady craves attention. It's addictive, that stuff. I knew she'd post something else stupid and intentionally controversial before long.

Whiner lady craves attention. It's addictive, that stuff. I knew she'd post something else stupid and intentionally controversial before long.

It took SOOOO long though. i was worried :lol:

As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right!

Losing a child doesn't give you the right to be an ignorant fuck.

No one has ever or will ever take away an individuals' right to pray in school.

The only thing the law does is prevent certain people from pressuring others into praying as well. Which protects Christians just as much as non-Christians. I doubt this guy would want a Wiccan or Muslim or Satanist teacher pressuring Christian children to pray to the Goddess or Allah or Satan.

I doubt this guy would want a Wiccan or Muslim or Satanist teacher pressuring Christian children to pray to the Goddess or Allah or Satan.

Exactly. Be careful what you wish for, folks.

Glad to see Whiner lady picking the bits of life that suit her, although those Christmas decs are really quite...amazing? She needs to not say ...stuff. really.
Oh my dog, all that Christmas crap. Someone needs to tell her that she really doesn't have to buy every knickknack that Hobby Lobby sells. I know she thinks she's some kind of fabulous decorator but every wall, every surface in her house is completely crammed full of clutter. It makes me twitchy just looking at it, I can't imagine actually living in it. And then she adds another layer of Christmas clutter on top of the regular clutter- I can't even. And believe me, no one's ever accused me of being minimalist, but she makes me want to go through my house and throw out half my stuff. She could get rid of about 90% of that crap and the place might look halfway nice.

Yea now with the pool completed she must move onto a new mission.

Oh my dog, all that Christmas crap. Someone needs to tell her that she really doesn't have to buy every knickknack that Hobby Lobby sells. I know she thinks she's some kind of fabulous decorator but every wall, every surface in her house is completely crammed full of clutter. It makes me twitchy just looking at it, I can't imagine actually living in it. And then she adds another layer of Christmas clutter on top of the regular clutter- I can't even. And believe me, no one's ever accused me of being minimalist, but she makes me want to go through my house and throw out half my stuff. She could get rid of about 90% of that crap and the place might look halfway nice.

Good god, this. It's like a Christmas-themed B&B.

Also, I'm sure this has been discussed, but what the hell is it with all of these HUGE families having to advertise that fact on their blogs? They whine and complain about being asked about their large families and all.those.kids. and yet are content to earn money from the ad revenue and sponsored giveaways on their blogs. I know that's nothing new to anyone, but Whiner Lady's blog layout irritated me this morning.

OMG. Can we please talk about the POEM?!

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,

Your words are empty air.

You've stripped away our heritage,

You've outlawed simple prayer.

Who's heritage? And who's YOU? Is it me? The government? The ebil liberals? I'm dying to know who's responsible!

And when did we outlaw prayer? I've been busy with work, so I've let my news-watching slip a little. I blame Twitter for not informing me.

It's all the foliage. the fake festive foliage, if you want to alliterate like crazy. So much plastic greenery.. It is the house equivalent of wearing a dead fox draped around your shoulders.

And bloody hell, her house is HUGE. That shot of her hallway? My house, upstairs and down, could fit in that hallway with room to spare

Wow, she was complaining of downgrading to that house? It's huge and beautiful (minus her taste in decor). Her living/great room looks bigger than my apartment. I think at least two of my parents' homes could fit in her house. Probably three or four of my grandmother's.

She hit rock bottom when she had to downsize, so tragic.

Lest we forget the poor laundry room.

OMG. Can we please talk about the POEM?!

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,

Your words are empty air.

You've stripped away our heritage,

You've outlawed simple prayer.

Who's heritage? And who's YOU? Is it me? The government? The ebil liberals? I'm dying to know who's responsible!

And when did we outlaw prayer? I've been busy with work, so I've let my news-watching slip a little. I blame Twitter for not informing me.

Whoever "you" is, I dispute that they have outlawed simple prayer. Simple prayer occurs silently, in your heart, the way it should in a setting where spiritual views differ. What's outlawed is coerced prayer to a specific deity. Can we all just get that through our heads, whiner lady? Oh, and your doggerel blows. You might do better to take decorating classes because there is no future for you in poetry.

She hit rock bottom when she had to downsize, so tragic.

Lest we forget the poor laundry room.

I fantasise about laundry/utility rooms.

And pantries. omg pantries....

Me too! And big kitchens....omg, I would love a big kitchen...or even a medium sized kitchen....or even a small kitchen that I didn't have to have a table in.....

I suppose I could go read her blog to find out, but did her husband ever find a job? How do they support their conspicuously consumptive lifestyle if neither of them are working?

Me too! And big kitchens....omg, I would love a big kitchen...or even a medium sized kitchen....or even a small kitchen that I didn't have to have a table in.....

:lol: oh yes and

dare I mention it?

cupboards under the stairs

:D

:lol: oh yes and

dare I mention it?

cupboards under the stairs

:D

OMG, I need one! I don't have stairs, but you know, whatever!

OMG, I need one! I don't have stairs, but you know, whatever!

My aunt used to live in a big 300 year old rectory back in the day

The cupboard under her stairs actually had a hidden trick doorway that led to a secret passageway.

I can never aspire to that level of domestic awesomeness....:lol:

My aunt used to live in a big 300 year old rectory back in the day

The cupboard under her stairs actually had a hidden trick doorway that led to a secret passageway.

I can never aspire to that level of domestic awesomeness....:lol:

OMFG! That would be amazing....I get all warm and tingly just thinking of that!

I know :D It was literally the most exciting thing in my life aged 10, apart from getting a pony :D

There was a little cubby hidey hole behind one of the fireplaces too :D

I know :D It was literally the most exciting thing in my life aged 10, apart from getting a pony :D

There was a little cubby hidey hole behind one of the fireplaces too :D

No, you have to be joking. No house is that amazing! That's it, I'm moving....the US sucks when it comes to houses!

It's all the foliage. the fake festive foliage, if you want to alliterate like crazy. So much plastic greenery.. It is the house equivalent of wearing a dead fox draped around your shoulders.

And bloody hell, her house is HUGE. That shot of her hallway? My house, upstairs and down, could fit in that hallway with room to spare

Yeah, I could do without the fake greenery. The rest was fine in my opinion. I promise you my grandmother stuffs that much stuff in her house and it's not nearly as large. ;) It's festive! Now... I might be a grinch, but... I haven't got the energy, money, or space for all that... decoration. LOL! I have a nativity and a tree. Wait... two nativities (a silver-ish one and a Little People one) and the tree. That's it! That's all we can fit! And yeah... I'm the same. My house could fit in her hallway. We live in a single wide trailer. (Old. It's very very old.)

I do have pantries. Cheapo crappy ones from Walmart. If we did not have them, we LITERALLY would not have room to put our food. Seriously. I would LOVE a laundry room! Our washer/dryer are in our kitchen hidden by a curtain. I'd also love a dining room, or at the very least a larger kitchen to eat in. There's no room for more than one in there while I'm cooking and y'all all know how impossible THAT is! Everyone decides they need to go through to the bedroom or whatever while I'm cooking! *sigh*

Archived