IGNORED

GeoBQn

Cheryl seems to have given up her pledge to give up blogging and has written some new posts.

The trials of planning Terry's surprise 50th birthday party.

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-big-shebang.html

A letter that daughter Amanda read at Terry's party. Was she the one who was horribly mistreated by Terry growing up?

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/12/amandas-tribute.html

Tips on keeping the Christ in Christmas (as in, annoying all your family and friends).

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/12/keeping-christ-in-christmas.html

Cheryl seems to have given up her pledge to give up blogging and has written some new posts.

The trials of planning Terry's surprise 50th birthday party.

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-big-shebang.html

A letter that daughter Amanda read at Terry's party. Was she the one who was horribly mistreated by Terry growing up?

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/12/amandas-tribute.html

Tips on keeping the Christ in Christmas (as in, annoying all your family and friends).

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/12/keeping-christ-in-christmas.html

Yes, Amanda was the child who was terribly mistreated as a child. Did I miss a flounce? Was it because her daughter's wedding to her father creeped everyone the fuck out?

Cheryl was inspired by a Maxwell lecture to give up spending time on the computer and focus on her family back in October.

treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.com/2012/10/turning-back-toward-home.html

Yes, Amanda was the child who was terribly mistreated as a child. Did I miss a flounce? Was it because her daughter's wedding to her father creeped everyone the fuck out?

Daughter's wedding to her father? Could you tell me what that was? That sounds cray cray.

It looks like a really creepy wedding, between a man and someone young enough to be his daughter...or incest. These purity ring ceremonies always look a bit incestuous to me.

It looks like a really creepy wedding, between a man and someone young enough to be his daughter...or incest. These purity ring ceremonies always look a bit incestuous to me.

I agree VERY Creepy!! I'm Suprised Maxwell doesn't do this.

Can someone tell me exactly what seems to have gone on between Amanda and her stepfather Terry?

From this one http://treasuresfromashoebox.blogspot.c ... rebel.html it seems as if Amanda caught him cheating on her mother and he took his guilt out on her. Is that the case?

I don't know but that photo at the top with him standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders is creeping me right the fuck out.

I don't know but that photo at the top with him standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders is creeping me right the fuck out.

Terry fucked around on her mother and then never apologized to the daughter. Read her 'Rebel' series in it's entirety, you will have a whole new wave of disgust for the mother wash right over you.

I just find it wrong on every single level imaginable that a father spends any time at all thinking about his daughter's vagina, let alone devotes an entire fucking ceremony to it! Blech. So disgusting.

4fZyuLtH4X4

It's like this documentary "The Virgin Daughter" which seems so incestuous, and makes it sound like the girls are in love with their father. It's so creeeepy.

The covenant they take is around 40 minutes, and they basically make the daughter's vagina out to be a battleground.

Terry fucked around on her mother and then never apologized to the daughter. Read her 'Rebel' series in it's entirety, you will have a whole new wave of disgust for the mother wash right over you.

More than that, Terry had actually blamed her, as a 12 yr old girl, for telling her mother about the affair and accused her of being a liar.

Archived