IGNORED

LOL David Waller

Sprocket

I know. Whenever I see that pic on this thread, my brain just goes into gear, singing "One . . . singular sensation . . . every little step she takes . . . "

tyZeGOsR9IA

*wanders about, muttering about needing a "like" button*

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We now need an FJ lyricist to pen the words to One speshul little snowflake, done to the tune of One Singular Sensation :lol:

I really should be getting work done, but this is too good to resist. I'll be back.

This stuff isn't funny.

Stop bullying him before he shoots up a school or something.

Oh, please. Privileged white cishet men destroy other people, bullied queer people destroy themselves. If the most bullied kids were the ones committing school shootings, it would be female, queer, disabled, and/or POC students committing them.

This stuff isn't funny.

Stop bullying him before he shoots up a school or something.

David Waller's descent into sin.....

From 4 year old sinner to born again christian, then descending down the slippery slope from sodomy to pecan thieving to MASS MURDER!!!11!!

It could be a chick tract. In fact, it probably is.

eyNy7udJyro

If someone wants to pull some screencaps from the wedding episode, they could be great. I could swear there was a scene where he was like dancing around with Priscilla's veil, but I don't have time to watch the whole thing through.

I'm sorry, I really am, I know this is mean, but... the Waller family looks inbred. In the picture on their website they look fine, but on video it becomes really apparent.

Also, Jana's face when they're asked if David Waller is the type of guy the Duggar girls would go for = :clap: Brilliant.

Somewhere there was a question about whether they share underwear. In that video at 12:01, the packing list for boys lists underwear (30 kids) (5 older) and for girls it lists underwear (20). It sounds to me like they share.

Somewhere there was a question about whether they share underwear. In that video at 12:01, the packing list for boys lists underwear (30 kids) (5 older) and for girls it lists underwear (20). It sounds to me like they share.

When I first glanced at that I thought you were talking about David and Priscilla sharing underwear. I can imagine that too.

When I first glanced at that I thought you were talking about David and Priscilla sharing underwear. I can imagine that too.

Without Prissy's knowledge, I presume.

This picture makes me think that the guys got married, Kendall is the favorite sister, and Pris is the best girl friend who thought it would be funny, because she is still bummed he is gay and won't marry her, but she still is happy for him but a little drunk, when she put on the dress and veil, and the guys are just thrilled to have these ladies in their lives, but want these pictures done so they can get their married sex on, at least in select states.

I don't know about other people but when mine husband and I take pictures with other couples the men are definitely not in the middle.

*shocked face smiley* (don't know how to insert on my phone)

Now I'm going to spend the rest of my lunch hour perusing thru the website. Certainly more interesting than anything on facebook. And I can't help but picture David wearing a pair in that apron picture...

Betcha he started wearing Pris's lacy, white bustier (because their" love" is the purest, duh) when she outgrew it a couple of months ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Pris goes shopping, Davey wears it while whipping up surprise batches of whatever was in the Kitchen Aid, and listening to his hidden stash of Judy Garland and show tunes on his phone. Of course, he hasn't shown Pris how to access that app, or even that it exists. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I can dream, can't I? :dance:

Now I'm imagining him prancing around the kitchen in his fruit apron and manties, twirling a spatula like a bouquet, and singing:

Don't TELL me how to LIVE

Just sit and putter

Life's CANDY

and the sun's a ball of BUTTAH

Don't bring around a CLOUD

to rain on my PARAAAAADE...

Well that was my first, last and only episode of 19kac. I'm not exactly sure what possessed me to watch the whole episode, but once I started it was like I could not look away.

I thought people were kidding when they said Prissy was not the brightest bulb. I'm sorry for doubting. She said something on a couch interview at the beginning that I listened to 4 times and still have no clue what she said. It was unintelligible.

Holy awkward kissing, batman. I liked a couple times when Priscilla initiated kissing and David practically pushed her off him, then caught himself and grabbed her head to make it a "cute photo op."

Joy-Anna (I think that's right...the youngest girl in the interviews with Jana et al) is SO OVER this whole thing. I'm guessing they don't let her talk during interviews because she might say something like Please someone get me out of this mess! They are going to have to send her to brainwashing camp like they did Jana to keep her in the fold, I think.

Priscilla is actually really pretty. David strikes me as some years younger than her though. She has the aura of womanhood about her, but he looks like an over grown boy.

Priscilla is actually really pretty. David strikes me as some years younger than her though. She has the aura of womanhood about her, but he looks like an over grown boy.

And acts it.

• 1 year later...

I have to admit, when I read about the "fabulous" David here on FJ, I thought people were exaggerating. But then I took a look on this youtube channel, and oh boy :cracking-up: this guy is fabulous indeed. And that's coming from someone who usually can't tell if someone is gay when they are wearing a rainbow flag.

Archived