IGNORED

LOL David Waller

Sprocket

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eyNy7udJyro

If someone wants to pull some screencaps from the wedding episode, they could be great. I could swear there was a scene where he was like dancing around with Priscilla's veil, but I don't have time to watch the whole thing through.

At about 37.50 David dreams a little dream about wearing that veil....

I think Smuggar 'got hard' for the whole day of his wedding & probably would have smashed doors down if needed to get Anna to the hotel. But poor old Davina is so much more interested in his brides veil.

David and Prissy kissing is so awkward. He's really just pushing himself in her face and MAKING her kiss him, and making her hold it until HE is done. Gross.

David and Prissy kissing is so awkward. He's really just pushing himself in her face and MAKING her kiss him, and making her hold it until HE is done. Gross.

It's amazing how those heavily advertised first kisses are just the worst to behold.

It's amazing how those heavily advertised first kisses are just the worst to behold.

And his little comment afterwards..."It's the first time I've ever kissed a girl on her LIPS" :? He really sounded like he wanted to finish that sentence with "and it was soo icky!"

Striking a pose in a fetching, fruity apron.

David-Pics-15-698x1024.jpg

I've feel pretty. Oh so pretty.

Jeez Louise. That one doesn't even need a caption!

They really are. Even for non-fundies. The first kisses on the Virgin Diaries show on TLC made me want to crawl in a hole; it's really not something that should be public, certainly not televised, IMHO.

I ended up watching that whole TLC clip from an above post here. I don't know much about the Keller family, but it looks like they come from some significant poverty? Anyone know the back story there?

no matter how hard i try i will never be anywhere near as gay as this

i quit homosexuality

C'mon Gil. Don't give up. You just need to plaster every aspect of your life with rainbows. You can do it!

David can show you the way! He's an expert with those burnt-edged calligraphy masterpieces and I bet he has a desk full of rainbows and glitter for really special occasions. :dance:

hahaha LOVE!

This image is just so perfect, what makes it though? His little leg knee kick thing! :D

That's the "red carpet" step and repeat pose that WOMEN (and drag queens) use when being photographed. Not surprising that this was in his arsenal 10 years ago.

That's the "red carpet" step and repeat pose that WOMEN (and drag queens) use when being photographed. Not surprising that this was in his arsenal 10 years ago.

Where he's gone wrong here was he forgot to crook his right arm and place his right hand on his hip to make his upper arm look slimmer. That's what all the beauty queens do. But he's probably learned that by now.

This stuff isn't funny.

Stop bullying him before he shoots up a school or something.

You really are disgusting human being and add nothing to Free Jinger except being a hate-filled spawn. You're the same one that said

That's disgusting, but I don't expect anything less from Americans.

Your entire nation seems to be hell-bent on destroying everything in the ME, except the apartheid state of ``Israel``. And it's not just the fundies who think like this, it's (imo) 95% of you since most of you still support the fantasy of a ``war on terror``.

I think its about time some of the regular hand slappers start coming down on your ass, because its beyond the joke that you keep getting away with the shit you do, while other get handslapped for no fucking reason.

hahaha LOVE!

This image is just so perfect, what makes it though? His little leg knee kick thing! :D

I know. Whenever I see that pic on this thread, my brain just goes into gear, singing "One . . . singular sensation . . . every little step she takes . . . "

tyZeGOsR9IA

Where he's gone wrong here was he forgot to crook his right arm and place his right hand on his hip to make his upper arm look slimmer. That's what all the beauty queens do. But he's probably learned that by now.

I think I've seen the hand on hip on more recent pics. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know. Whenever I see that pic on this thread, my brain just goes into gear, singing "One . . . singular sensation . . . every little step she takes . . . "

tyZeGOsR9IA

hehe Yes!

This makes me happy! :-)

There you go

2n9z6kx.jpg

This picture makes me think that the guys got married, Kendall is the favorite sister, and Pris is the best girl friend who thought it would be funny, because she is still bummed he is gay and won't marry her, but she still is happy for him but a little drunk, when she put on the dress and veil, and the guys are just thrilled to have these ladies in their lives, but want these pictures done so they can get their married sex on, at least in select states.

Archived