IGNORED

LOL David Waller

Sprocket

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! I feel so late to this thread. You guys are amazing! Too much fun for another FJFriday Night! :lol:

Pen is Mightier?

Suck it Waller....errr....Trebek!

(I knew that phrase would come in handy.)

eta: That's two pics with Davey all "step-and-repeat" red-carpet ready. As Davilla. I think it's a fabulous drag name if you pronounce it en Espanol (sorry, can't do the tilde).

EYE BLEACH EYE BLEACH EYE BLEACH

Quick, somebody give me something more disgusting to imagine!!

Well, I kind of pictured Waller more naturally twirling the phone cord around his finger.

My stupid home PC won't let me upload pictures for some reason, but I've only got three words about this: Pecan Danish pastry.

I was watching White Christmas last night and the scene where Danny Kaye acts horrified and tries to escape from Vera-Ellen who is trying to kiss him reminded me of David Waller. I bet that was what his wedding night was like.

Guest Anonymous

EYE BLEACH EYE BLEACH EYE BLEACH

Quick, somebody give me something more disgusting to imagine!!

That Josh actually takes him up on the invitation? (I am SO going to hell).

There you go

2n9z6kx.jpg

Oh my those ladies are hanging on tight to their men, aren't they, especially Kendalyn next to Robert, who is totally trying to butt hump David... :whistle:

eyNy7udJyro

If someone wants to pull some screencaps from the wedding episode, they could be great. I could swear there was a scene where he was like dancing around with Priscilla's veil, but I don't have time to watch the whole thing through.

Oh my those ladies are hanging on tight to their men, aren't they, especially Kendalyn next to Robert, who is totally trying to butt hump David... :whistle:

Kendalyn looks like she's grimacing. I bet she knows what's up.

Davy Waller + Robert Staddon = OTP <3

I showed these pics to my hubby and asked if they were setting off his gaydar.

Hubby's response "I don't think I have gaydar, but that guy looks really constipated in all those pictures. He needs to poop more"

Archived